‘I Have Big News’: Top Trump Adviser Drops Big Announcement

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Mema

Jan 21, 2021
If someday all this comes out that President Trump won the election can he be made the President???

Gearboxmichael

Jan 9, 2021
If someday all this comes out that President Trump won the election can he be made the President???
The question at the moment is president of what?
The Republic or the NWO?
I think theres a rumble in the jungle of politics like never heard before.

Jan 10, 2021
The truth is that America is under judgment right now. Biden is God's evil leader to judge this country for the tens of millions of murders done by corrupt politicians over the decades, for the immoral laws they are putting in and for disregarding his laws. This is a fact. He is in control and we are being judged. Repent and believe the gospel!

Having said that, it doesn't mean we don't fight to gain our country back.
I don’t get it. Trump did awesome with our country. Then election was stole. Trump was for saving babies. This evil Biden crap must end now.
Please don’t treat Trump like he is some God. He is only a man who came, fought, woke up some people and had to leave because he didn’t call for martial law or the insurrection act. Trump is not humans saviour. He just began the wake up call.
I agree. Trump is not my savior. He sure did take his sweet time in bringing forth s***. Hey, Um 1000% Trump Fan. But, this Biden shut is pure evil. Why didn’t Trump do Martial Law, Insurrection Act? He had the power & evidence?

Reactions: Gearboxmichael

Gearboxmichael

Jan 9, 2021
I don’t get it. Trump did awesome with our country. Then election was stole. Trump was for saving babies. This evil Biden crap must end now.

I agree. Trump is not my savior. He sure did take his sweet time in bringing forth s***. Hey, Um 1000% Trump Fan. But, this Biden shut is pure evil. Why didn’t Trump do Martial Law, Insurrection Act? He had the power & evidence?
I think, Its a war between the NWO and the Republic!

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
The question at the moment is president of what?
The Republic or the NWO?
I think theres a rumble in the jungle of politics like never heard before.
I get you don’t Believe in the NWO. Yet every commie has mentioned it. If Trump was part of the NWO he would an extremely bad, bad guy. Maybe watch this video and stop with the sarcastic comments. It is real. They talk about it all the time, just keep renaming it. Now it is Agenda 2030/Build Back Better. And if you notice everyone mentioning it are devil worshippers, pedophiles and anti humans. Pelosi, bushes, rothschilds, Kissinger’s, obamas, Etc. But it isn’t real because ??? 🙄

msjrwidow

Jan 14, 2021
That doesn't ring true. Why would the man who can establish a clean "Patriot Party", with an initial 75million members, want to work for the "Swamp" that has back stabbed him every step of the way ? We have surely had enough of the GOP "Cabal" ! A serious ground canvassing must be done before the President acts on further "Insider" advice. Count us out of anything with the big "R" on it, we have had enough. Ask the very small handful of Patriot Congressional Patriots to join us for "Freedom's" sake and move on.truth.
I totally agree but say he can get 100M VOTERS RIGHT NOW! We need HELP NOW!!!!!!

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
I totally agree but say he can get 100M VOTERS RIGHT NOW! We need HELP NOW!!!!!!
You can't have another party no matter what is called. That only plays into Democrats hands as they will end up getting more of the votes. Dan Bongino is talking about this very same thing. You have to get rid of Republicans (rhinos) & bad candidates (primary them) and get good Republicans, you know who some of them are & get behind them.

Jan 14, 2021
They have been saying there will be a legitimate inauguration in March, and everything we are watching With Biden is fake. Who’s lying? Is Biden the legit President now, and is all this stuff they are saying just a conspiracy?
Brenda, there has been so much crap going around for so long it’s like a bad dream trying to keep up with it, or, make any sense of it. Some things were partially true. Other things were complete BS (Q, stuff) Some things that were said were very accurate but the result sucked ( Like SCOTUS) I never speak in absolutes and with the way the Biden Administration has been operating so far 🤮🤮🤮I guess we just have to wait and see. Right now, We the People, need to focus on 2022. I pray for this Country every night.!! The Biden s*** Show has just begun....😢😢😢

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
You must have missed the new bill the democrats are about to pass which basically means there will only be one party in America, a communist one.

I DO NOT FREAKING GET HOW EVERYONE IS SO GUN HO ABOUT THEIR STUPID FREAKING PARTIES!?!?!? Have none of you realised there are no actual parties, that it is basically just one group of evil people running America yet? I can’t believe after all the bs in the last four years people are still focused on elections and parties. My god, people will never wake up from their slumber.
So agree.....the Commies will change the election rules to suit themselves....they may even centralise them all, make dominion compulsory and have all the votes centralised in their offices in DC...they can flip anything, get rid of electoral college...so many things they can do now...that future voting and having parties is a complete waste of time...the GA election proved it...everybody knowing the system was riggable...BELARUS govt did this.....

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
You can't have another party no matter what is called. That only plays into Democrats hands as they will end up getting more of the votes. Dan Bongino is talking about this very same thing. You have to get rid of Republicans (rhinos) & bad candidates (primary them) and get good Republicans, you know who some of them are & get behind them.
the ONLY hope now if for the Military to take the power back...no parties, Trump...100million voters cant do anything...its the Military ONLY now...100million should be on the Military doorsteps protesting...annoying the fck out of them to defend them...

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat