‘Why Are Illegal Aliens Getting Hotel Rooms When National Guard Were Left to Sleep in Parking Garages ?"

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com

Newsmax Reporter Emerald Robinson Grills Psaki: ‘Why Are Illegal Aliens Getting Hotel Rooms When National Guard Were Left to Sleep in Parking Garages and Given Contaminated Food?’ (VIDEO)​

Monkey3452

Feb 11, 2021
Houston, TX
The only solution is to make china pay for all of our covid damages, expenses and lost wages/profits from covid just like obama made bp pay for the oil spill in 2010.
bidens good at taking money from china& he has to do what we all demand since he works for us now.
biden: make china pay us back every dollar lost NOW! Or asset forfeiture and decoupling Now!!!
China has sttict liability for all the damages that leaked out of its illegal biowarfare lab and even democrats will get on board with this, we're NOT paying $40k per US taxpayer that our government spent on necessary covid relief packages, and we want all of our lost profits and punitive damages too!!

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021

Newsmax Reporter Emerald Robinson Grills Psaki: ‘Why Are Illegal Aliens Getting Hotel Rooms When National Guard Were Left to Sleep in Parking Garages and Given Contaminated Food?’ (VIDEO)​

This is beyond unbelievable!!! How can anyone find this acceptable? This is in addition to free healthcare!! I pay over 400.00 per month for insurance premiums ( just me, no dependents)!! I would be better off buying a tanning bed, pretend not to speak English and be an illegal alien!!

Monkey3452

Feb 11, 2021
Houston, TX
This is beyond unbelievable!!! How can anyone find this acceptable? This is in addition to free healthcare!! I pay over 400.00 per month for insurance premiums ( just me, no dependents)!! I would be better off buying a tanning bed, pretend not to speak English and be an illegal alien!!
Tbh if people can change their genders why not national origin? Cut your drivers license in half, go to the border& tell them now youre "maria juana" born in tiajuana, Mexico. You dont need a tan since now people are obligated to comply with each others' imagination.
I think Im going to be Native American- its the rarest thing so Ill get any job I want.

Reactions: OkieAnnie918

K.A.G.

Feb 17, 2021
The only solution is to make china pay for all of our covid damages, expenses and lost wages/profits from covid just like obama made bp pay for the oil spill in 2010.
bidens good at taking money from china& he has to do what we all demand since he works for us now.
biden: make china pay us back every dollar lost NOW! Or asset forfeiture and decoupling Now!!!
China has sttict liability for all the damages that leaked out of its illegal biowarfare lab and even democrats will get on board with this, we're NOT paying $40k per US taxpayer that our government spent on necessary covid relief packages, and we want all of our lost profits and punitive damages too!!
I'm not sure but I thought TRUMP said something about that in one of his speaches

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
the simple answer to the question of why. =

judas roberts

judas pence

democratic insanity

need we say more

Monkey3452

Feb 11, 2021
Houston, TX
I'm not sure but I thought TRUMP said something about that in one of his speaches
Tbh I saw Navarro say it in a clip before Oct 2020. But now that we have all these problems& are headed by a gangster whose main job qualification is taking money from china, it just seems right.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat