“Burn it Down!” – BLM-Antifa Terrorists March Through DC, Assault Police Officers, Harass Outdoor Diners

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
1612717657912.png

It’s an inssurection!
This is Biden’s America.

Antifa terrorists marched through Washington DC Saturday night chanting, “Burn it down!”

Last edited by a moderator:

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
I don't understand why these goons aren't being picked off one by one: center mass or head shots.
What gets me is that Biden / harris / Pelosi / waters and not 1 of the Dems have denounced these mobs and their violence..NOT ONCE...the word PEACE has never ever come out of their mouths...so looks like they have turned on them...hope they do some more destruction then...they condone it..so do i....other than Greene...not 1 Republican senator etc has ever said to Impeach or suspend from committees these people, even when in power...thats the weakness of it all..

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
View attachment 1351

It’s an inssurection!
This is Biden’s America.

Antifa terrorists marched through Washington DC Saturday night chanting, “Burn it down!”

O'BIDEN's "new America" is being revealed... to the detriment of law abiding citizens.... so sad that IT WILL BE DARKEST BEFORE THE DAWN as the saying goes...

Reactions: Aksally

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
This has been going on for more than 4 years...

Don’t get why it is all news now. These people hate the democrats. They are anarchists, communists and bernie supporters, or were. They probably hate him now too.

Reactions: Texas and Aksally

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
View attachment 1351

It’s an inssurection!
This is Biden’s America.

Maybe they should burn it down..its not serving any purpose for the US at this point...probably the most detrimental place in the US at the moment...

Reactions: Texas

Texas

Jan 17, 2021
What will happen to them ? Nothing ! We can have a peaceful march and we are out of control ! Good people are going to bad things to bad people ! I don’t know about you I’m getting really tired of all the BS ! We can’t have a voice ? I’m tired of all the talk and no action ! It’s about that time people for us to take our country back the hard way !

Reactions: 1/2planetaway

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
View attachment 1351

It’s an inssurection!
This is Biden’s America.

They broke it ~ they bought it. I hope they scare the living s*** out of everyone who encouraged their violence all summer!

Reactions: 1/2planetaway

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
This is...not only... BIDENS America...NOW....let's hear it for.....THE TEACHERS UNIONS......and....the damn swank...college professors....who are extremely OVERPAID.....as they laugh and make jokes....inside their stuffy and very patronizing.... break rooms......laughing at conservatives.....and their...unholy and EVIL.....disregard and REJECTION.....of the VERY GOD......who breathes LIFE into their lives......it is....what someone else noted....PURE EVIL....on display......so.....this is YOUR AFFECT......DEMOCRATS.....this is the RESULT of your teaching...these young minds...void and empty of ANY Moral compass.....or ANY fundamental BOUNDARY of what makes up a civil society.....(which they hate and despise)....as well as...a FULL and working conscience of what is right...what is wrong.
....these THUGS....these hot...flaming.....ANGRY and SWEATY...DREGS on our social construct....are the artwork and clay sculptures...of YOUR DOING....DEMOCRATS...
SO....when they march down....YOUR STREETS.....and they spit and threaten....YOUR PATRONS....and YOUR BUSINESSES......do I think...that...their despicable behavior....their despicable ATTITUDES....their despicable WAY OF LIFE.....will.....open your eyes....to SEE AND BELIEVE....that....perhaps your DEMOCRATIC psyche....creating these MONSTERS....your pushing GOD.....out of any fabric or beautiful structure...in our world today.......was....THE REASON.....for these black...hooded....angry mobs.....taking to the streets....and DEMANDING......EVERYTHING.....for absolutely.....NOTHING......oh.....i didnt think so.
we have LOST...... GENERATIONS of young people....who are.....now...ON FIRE....and....BLAZING with a RAGE for this country.....so deep....that their HATRED....for freedom....and capitalism....for the.... 'ya get what ya work for' ....kind of attitudes....THAT BUILT THIS COUNTRY......is...POISON to their souls.....these MOBS OF MAO....need to do...what I did...well...what my parents did.... FOR ME....when I was 20 years old...I was given a ticket...to go SEE THE WORLD....to live for months in AFRICA....then hop from one....impoverished country to another...my young mind...had NEVER SEEN a contrast of growing up in an wealthy...upper middle class community....verses....living in mud huts...with dirt floors..... NO running water....no shoes to walk miles for food...and...nothing but survival on their agendas.......SEND THESE BRATS TO VENEZUELA...for a couple of YEARS.......and see if....when they return....they will be roaming the streets...and looking for people to harangue......because they think.....'AMERICA IS UNFAIR.'.......HA.

Last edited:

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
This is...not only... BIDENS America...NOW....let's hear it for.....THE TEACHERS UNIONS......and....the damn swank...college professors....who are extremely OVERPAID.....as they laugh and make jokes....inside their stuffy and very patronizing.... break rooms......laughing at conservatives.....and their...unholy and EVIL.....disregard and REJECTION.....of the VERY GOD......who breathes LIFE into their lives......it is....what someone else noted....PURE EVIL....on display......so.....this is YOUR AFFECT......DEMOCRATS.....this is the RESULT of your teaching...these young minds...void and empty of ANY Moral compass.....or ANY fundamental BOUNDARY of what makes up a civil society.....(which they hate and despise)....as well as...a FULL and working conscience of what is right...what is wrong.
....these THUGS....these hot...flaming.....ANGRY and SWEATY...DREGS on our social construct....are the artwork and clay sculptures...of YOUR DOING....DEMOCRATS...
SO....when they march down....YOUR STREETS.....and they split and threaten....YOUR PATRONS....and YOUR BUSINESSES......do I think...that...their despicable behavior....their despicable ATTITUDES....their despicable WAY OF LIFE.....will.....open your eyes....to SEE AND BELIEVE....that....perhaps your DEMOCRATIC psyche....creating these MONSTERS....your pushing GOD.....out of any fabric or beautiful structure...in our world today.......was....THE REASON.....for these black...hooded....angry mobs.....taking to the streets....and DEMANDING......EVERYTHING.....for absolutely.....NOTHING......oh.....i didnt think so.
we have LOST...... GENERATIONS of young people....who are.....now...ON FIRE....and....BLAZING with a RAGE for this country.....so deep....that their HATRED....for freedom....and capitalism....for the.... 'ya get what ya work for' ....kind of attitudes....THAT BUILT THIS COUNTRY......is...POISON to their souls.....these MOBS OF MAO....need to do...what I did...well...what my parents did.... FOR ME....when I was 20 years old...I was given a ticket...to go SEE THE WORLD....to live for months in AFRICA....then hop from one....impoverished country to another...my young mind...had NEVER SEEN a contrast of growing up in an wealthy...upper middle class community....verses....living in mud huts...with dirt floors..... NO running water....no shoes to walk miles for food...and...nothing but survival on their agendas.......SEND THESE BRATS TO VENEZUELA...for a couple of YEARS.......and see if....when they return....they will be roaming the streets...and looking for people to harangue......because they think.....'AMERICA IS UNFAIR.'.......HA.
Love it..gee your CAPS LOCK key ( I call it the ANGRY KEY) is getting a workout....

Reactions: Dip Stick

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
SO....when they march down....YOUR STREETS.....and they spit and threaten....YOUR PATRONS....and YOUR BUSINESSES......do I think...that...their despicable behavior....their despicable ATTITUDES....their despicable WAY OF LIFE.....will.....open your eyes....to SEE AND BELIEVE....that....perhaps your DEMOCRATIC psyche....creating these MONSTERS....your pushing GOD.....out of any fabric or beautiful structure...in our world today.......was....THE REASON.....for these black...hooded....angry mobs.....taking to the streets....and DEMANDING......EVERYTHING.....for absolutely.....NOTHING......oh.....i didnt think so.
Thing is when you type like this I have to keep putting my reading glasses on and off every 3 words..lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dip Stick

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat