“Come On! Give Me a Break, Man!”

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1611263999018.png

Biden Struggles Through Covid Presser, Snubs Reporter… And It’s Only His First Full Day in Office​

Biden struggled to get through the presser…he must be tired.

Biden then snubbed a reporter asking questions about the vaccine rollout plan.

“Come on! Give me a break, man!” retorted Biden as his handlers shooed away the press pool.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
So that is the Trump vaccine plan that he will take credit for right?

P.S. do not get the vaccine!
Biden accused Trump of murdering 200,000 people in the debate...so now Biden is responsible for murdering all those from Covid from now....Biden is clearly a MURDERER....he has a plan too...500,000 dead by february...so Biden plans on murdering another 300,000...quite a noble plan...

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
View attachment 819

Biden Struggles Through Covid Presser, Snubs Reporter… And It’s Only His First Full Day in Office​

Biden struggled to get through the presser…he must be tired.

Biden then snubbed a reporter asking questions about the vaccine rollout plan.

“Come on! Give me a break, man!” retorted Biden as his handlers shooed away the press pool.

so where is the impeachment attempt put forward by Greene??? or the 25th amendment to say the least...this man is a disgrace even on day 1

Dnunn

Jan 13, 2021
Biden accused Trump of murdering 200,000 people in the debate...so now Biden is responsible for murdering all those from Covid from now....Biden is clearly a MURDERER....he has a plan too...500,000 dead by february...so Biden plans on murdering another 300,000...quite a noble plan...
And Biden likely is planning to do it; likely through the vaccine and focused on red states. Call me psychic-

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat