“Do you remember Scout 9?” And so forth....

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
NYSE777. You are clearly a good MAGA-inclined person. My message below is to the forum too, but I hope you will consider it. I have seen you starting to lower yourself (IMHO) by responding directly to Paid Internet Troll (PIT) gahoolies on their own threads. Please follow your own instincts and do your own thing. If you want to continue with that course, of course then go with it.
I always appreciate your posts, and the following is no more than friendly advice and background.

It is an inverse situation. There is a lack of 'proper MAGA' posters these days. Those who have plenty to say sometimes give in and directly exchange ‘direct’ responses to PITs. This hurts the chances of this forum recovering to its former high quality (regaining more REALs). On the other hand, PIT barbs represent an opportunity to express your feelings by trying to ‘correct’ their misguided click bait threads & posts.

The better way is to take the topic or thought that offends you (by design) and post your own thread about it without reference to them. For instance, when a P-ROT PIT posts ‘Trump is a loser.’ Then I advise you start a thread called ‘Trump is (and was) a winner.’ When they show up on your thread to spew garbage, do the unexpected >>>> ignore them. Talk about their garbage to the forum, and throw acid on their presence on your thread. Let everyone know you have their foul measure. See (2) below. They will attack you. --But you should understand the more they do this, the more danger you are to them. It is their only tactic, spew garbage. They can’t spew truth. (Naturally they will be on this thread soon, attacking me, the messenger as usual.) I welcome the lies, because it dramatifies & demonstrates what OGRES they are underneath their elsewhere pretend nice-guy skins.

A common proverb is that if you water weeds, they will flourish. Here on the War Room forum, only those who exchange posts with (and fail to ignore) them can water their roots. The stronger they get, the more ‘reals’ they drive away, I have personally seen (as I presume that you have also) the Rise and Fall of this place.

There was once here a magnificent poster whose Avatar was ‘Scout 9‘ who championed Patel Patriot; as you currently do. I presume the PITs drove her off this place, as she has been gone for many months. A great loss for the reals here. (Among many, many others I could list.)

All the charges against the PITs stand firm. Underneath the illusion otherwise, they are all Communist-employed toadies who really despise the USA, but pretend otherwise. At the core, it’s a small squad of foreigners serving foreign interests with a large AI computer program to do the grind work. Any enlightened ‘real’ poster understands their tactics/mission. The PITs are helpless against informed readers who stand on the truth over liars. The PITs have a major weakness/flaw for the informed readers:
1) Ignoring valid charges/facts laid at their doorsteps >>> by forever dodging them >>> will never work.
2) Attacking those who presented the facts will also never work.

They (ConfusedPatri-ROT. Z- Foman, WhiteStank, etc. i.e. all low-skilled opportunists) spit on capitalism. Put that together with a wild-west style forum (with very little oversight) and you get this (currently) stunted War Room quasi-gathering place.

For those who remain, the future awaits....

Last edited:

JanesPearl7

Jul 22, 2021
NYSE777. You are clearly a good MAGA-inclined person. My message below is to the forum too, but I hope you will consider it. I have seen you starting to lower yourself (IMHO) by responding directly to Paid Internet Troll (PIT) gahoolies on their own threads. Please follow your own instincts and do your own thing. If you want to continue with that course, of course then go with it.
I always appreciate your posts, and the following is no more than friendly advice and background.

It is an inverse situation. There is a lack of 'proper MAGA' posters these days. Those who have plenty to say sometimes give in and directly exchange ‘direct’ responses to PITs. This hurts the chances of this forum recovering to its former high quality (regaining more REALs). On the other hand, PIT barbs represent an opportunity to express your feelings by trying to ‘correct’ their misguided click bait threads & posts.

The better way is to take the topic or thought that offends you (by design) and post your own thread about it without reference to them. For instance, when a P-ROT PIT posts ‘Trump is a loser.’ Then I advise you start a thread called ‘Trump is (and was) a winner.’ When they show up on your thread to spew garbage, do the unexpected >>>> ignore them. Talk about their garbage to the forum, and throw acid on their presence on your thread. Let everyone know you have their foul measure. See (2) below. They will attack you. --But you should understand the more they do this, the more danger you are to them. It is their only tactic, spew garbage. They can’t spew truth. (Naturally they will be on this thread soon, attacking me, the messenger as usual.) I welcome the lies, because it dramatifies & demonstrates what OGRES they are underneath their elsewhere pretend nice-guy skins.

A common proverb is that if you water weeds, they will flourish. Here on the War Room forum, only those who exchange posts with (and fail to ignore) them can water their roots. The stronger they get, the more ‘reals’ they drive away, I have personally seen (as I presume that you have also) the Rise and Fall of this place.

There was once here a magnificent poster whose Avatar was ‘Scout 9‘ who championed Patel Patriot; as you currently do. I presume the PITs drove her off this place, as she has been gone for many months. A great loss for the reals here. (Among many, many others I could list.)

All the charges against the PITs stand firm. Underneath the illusion otherwise, they are all Communist-employed toadies who really despise the USA, but pretend otherwise. At the core, it’s a small squad of foreigners serving foreign interests with a large AI computer program to do the grind work. Any enlightened ‘real’ poster understands their tactics/mission. The PITs are helpless against informed readers who stand on the truth over liars. The PITs have a major weakness/flaw for the informed readers:
1) Ignoring valid charges/facts laid at their doorsteps >>> by forever dodging them >>> will never work.

They (ConfusedPatri-ROT. Z- Foman, WhiteStank, etc. i.e. all low-skilled opportunists) spit on capitalism. Put that together with a wild-west style forum (with very little oversight) and you get this (currently) stunted War Room quasi-gathering place.

I miss Scout 9!

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
I miss Scout 9!
I'll 2nd that emotion.

With all this looking back, soon the PITs will be on here groaning over their loss of 'countermoon' last year. (The original met an early death on a motorcycle.) Yeah, that was a blow to the PITSquad Boss HAL2001. But they can always trot that avatar back for old times sake and have it ghostpost again at will.
But there is no reanimating the dead, try as they might.

We don't have that luxury to bolster our ranks; -- other than cleaning this place up to a point where we can have a focused exchange of opinions, insights, and repartee as in was in days of Yore. >>> But nostalgia serves a purpose. We CAN get there again. Yet I'm not holding my breath.

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada, near Carson City
There is a lack of 'proper MAGA' posters these days.
Proper ? . . . . .
There is a lull, it seems, in activity here and elsewhere. The fire lives ? All I see is some smoke and repeating stories throughout the media and online sites. All are waiting for the next election ?
There's no proper and lawful discussions of alternate means to secure our country. With the rampant illegal activity of the executive branch and Congress adding some too, yet . . . . some slight push back except for some of the talking heads . . . .

With the Fourth over, has anyone been recharged ? Thoughts of reclaiming your birthright ?
I know it takes time for people to 'see' and 'consider' their next step.
A critical mass of discontent is . . . . somewhere . . . . close . . . . far ?

Militia - Minutemen await too !
Grumpy to Snow White Over ?

Reactions: Aubrey James

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
Radical Liberalism is what founded the USA.
I’ll buy that quote when it was green & in flower. The term Liberalism is used in the old “défier les règles" French sense: Defy the rules. Complacency versus activism. Originally (as today) the term conservative was applied to those ‘embraced the law’ -- by sticking to the British. i.e. the old order. You have to be ‘off the hook’ to secure yourselves from tyrants. A rebel will rise up in order to eventually get back ‘on the hook.’ Radical tactics become the means for inspired individuals who have no intention of spending an entire life of rule-breaking and defying authority. They enter into a time of transition; the moth breaking from the cocoon to fly into a better life. But when you re-make the laws (as liberals) you then tend to follow these laws (as conservatives).
What is a conservative who transitions into a liberal? A Radical.
What is a liberal who transitions into a conservative? A Patriot.

Radicals (in the active phase) either pass through the times that try mens souls (Thomas Paine in: American Crisis) or they perish so others may live the dream. Often as not they reach for the dream and all fall together. (As per Boudica, the queen of the British Iceni tribe.)

Now to today. There is no recognizing the original Democrats from the lick-spittle control freaks who call themselves Democrats today. A liberal today is synonymous with Communists (It's all about what they want to change the laws to.) And Communists today are nothing at all what Karl Marx envisioned. So as we see words & time are fickle. A Rose by any other name is still a Rose.

CODA: There is no doubt if there is one computer-assisted foreigner on this forum who can tell us how pathetic one person can be....... it is ConfusedPatri-ROT. (See below.) That next post appeared 45 seconds after I logged onto the forum today. Only Solomon the AI can track log-in's with that speed and post a prepared computerized message. And lo & behold. It is now editing its posts to add more tripe. Looks bad for a computer to have to kick in more, since 45 seconds wasn't enough time to get it right the 1st time. It added a message to "the rest of you clowns..." from the PITSquad to other MAGA first avatars. (Whoops! Another screw up admission on how it really thinks of all USA advocates as clowns.)

Last edited:

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021

WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

2583966.jpg

There is a lack of 'proper MAGA' posters these days.

Good grief . . . . how pathetic can one person be? Even the Mod has told this guy that he's wrong, full of **** and crazy.

Why do the rest of you clowns encourage his lunacy?

Can't you people understand that Aubrey James is bat-**** crazy and just a few steps away from this?

Bobby-Crimo.webp

Last edited:

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
when PA gets up outta his rocker....look out....the RIOT squad is comin.

PA't'riot get it. ANT if=as move over...2 can play that game.

fire your local reps, starting with the ballot adjudicators, get involved.

be active if you want to live to see your children's minds set free.

nobody listens to arm chair quarterbacks....ALL must do their parts.

Bannon has that part entirely right.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
I’ll buy that quote when it was green & in flower. The term Liberalism is used in the old “défier les règles" French sense: Defy the rules. Complacency versus activism. Originally (as today) the term conservative was applied to those ‘embraced the law’ -- by sticking to the British. i.e. the old order. You have to be ‘off the hook’ to secure yourselves from tyrants. A rebel will rise up in order to eventually get back ‘on the hook.’ Radical tactics become the means for inspired individuals who have no intention of spending an entire life of rule-breaking and defying authority. They enter into a time of transition; the moth breaking from the cocoon to fly into a better life. But when you re-make the laws (as liberals) you then tend to follow these laws (as conservatives).

Radicals (in the active phase) either pass through the times that try mens souls (Thomas Paine in: American Crisis) or they perish so others may live the dream. Often as not they reach for the dream and all fall together. (As per Boudica, the queen of the British Iceni tribe.)

Now to today. There is no recognizing the original Democrats from the lick-spittle control freaks who call themselves Democrats today. A liberal today is synonymous with Communists (It's all about what they want to change the laws to.) And Communists today are nothing at all what Karl Marx envisioned. So as we see words & time are fickle. A Rose by any other name is still a Rose.

CODA: There is no doubt if there is one computer-assisted foreigner on this forum who can tell us how pathetic one person can be....... it is ConfusedPatri-ROT. (See below.) That next post appeared 45 seconds after I logged onto the forum today. Only Solomon the AI can track log-in's with that speed and post a prepared computerized message. And lo & behold. It is now editing its posts to add more tripe. Looks bad for a computer to have to kick in more, since 45 seconds wasn't enough time to get it right the 1st time. It added a message to "the rest of you clowns..." from the PITSquad to other MAGA first avatars. (Whoops! Another screw up admission on how it really thinks of all USA advocates as clowns.)

one thing I would point out, everybody has an achilles heel.
I didn't vote for trump because hes a christian, actually not sure he is,

I voted for him because he's a fighter. and he gets what is going on.
remember he had to pay off the mob for upteen years...until the gov took it over, and now the vig is bigger than before...
now the mob is conglomerates, owned by the usual suspects, all roads lead back to ???

Trump heel, is he likes flattery, he likes folks who praise him, and I think overlooks that they also can be playing him.
It is getting harder ALL the time to tell the good guys from the bad guys, and the only defense is to have no ego really.

In other words, any weakness in that regard, and the devils will have a guy by the short and curlies.

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021

Brooks gleaned three key insights from Francis: “globalization was screwing Middle America,
” the GOP establishment did not know what time it was, and distinctions between right and left
were melting away before the new antagonism: “ruling class versus Middle America.”
Brooks is a careful reader of his subject, and his article is actually more positive than negative
in its overall assessment of Francis as an important thinker for understanding the political moment.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
when I left the democratic party, in the 80's, it was because the whoey was hip deep and rising,

when I left the foxx news crowd it was to my waist, and now the rino reps have it up to the chin...

only if one can breathe, unmasked can one smell the roses.

the party need Pa-ta-RIOTS......the PA people need TA get up, and RIOT in a legal way.

the legal way, is to play the game fully, not dishonestly, but availing oneself of truths and facts.

meaning you will not get your gov back just by rally, you get it back by persuation, by activity, by taking it back ONE precinct, ONE seat at the table at a time.

you will either have a revolution where folks kill each other (the globalists would love it as it would further their cause) or

you do what Trump did, you keep plugging away at it, regardless of what gets thrown at you, we all have to participate.

there is more than one way to get a rainow teacher to leave your school district, there is more than one way to see that what needs exposing gets exposed.

Not saying we should lie about anybody, just saying sometimes truth is out there...it needs to be found.

my guess is half the people in office could easily be exposed if ever the patriots got serious.

I JUST READ another letter yesterday....been going through a politicians archived material.

In the letter, he laments that one of his fellows has been spreading dirt on him, though he had been loyal to her.

this is not news, this is what the left always does to try to get elected or take someones place from them.

the question is, if it is not bear FALSE witness, should it be allowable?

I would say it might depend upon what it was.

for instance, if we had known Jow Biden was standing in a shower with his daughters eyes at groin level....with another son being a pedo, and a third son having started a charity to protect children...could we have added 1 plus one plus one and gotten to three strikes, and you are OUT?????

maybe, maybe not, but one thing is certain, we tried....and for my money the handwriting was on that wall, and the exposers were justified in wondering just what all the kissing mauling, and hair sniffing was really all about.
oh yeah, and the woman who was molested...totally believable, she was NOT lying and Joe definitively was.

so here's a thought....what do "legislators do after hours" in YOUR state?

Maybe we should find out. Maybe the way OUT of not having a real democracy is to ferrit out ON OUR OWN who these folks are, for real.

just a thought.

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
when I left the democratic party, in the 80's, it was because the whoey was hip deep and rising,

when I left the foxx news crowd it was to my waist, and now the rino reps have it up to the chin...

only if one can breathe, unmasked can one smell the roses.

the party need Pa-ta-RIOTS......the PA people need TA get up, and RIOT in a legal way.

the legal way, is to play the game fully, not dishonestly, but availing oneself of truths and facts.

meaning you will not get your gov back just by rally, you get it back by persuation, by activity, by taking it back ONE precinct, ONE seat at the table at a time.

you will either have a revolution where folks kill each other (the globalists would love it as it would further their cause) or

you do what Trump did, you keep plugging away at it, regardless of what gets thrown at you, we all have to participate.

there is more than one way to get a rainow teacher to leave your school district, there is more than one way to see that what needs exposing gets exposed.

Not saying we should lie about anybody, just saying sometimes truth is out there...it needs to be found.

my guess is half the people in office could easily be exposed if ever the patriots got serious.

I JUST READ another letter yesterday....been going through a politicians archived material.

In the letter, he laments that one of his fellows has been spreading dirt on him, though he had been loyal to her.

this is not news, this is what the left always does to try to get elected or take someones place from them.

the question is, if it is not bear FALSE witness, should it be allowable?

I would say it might depend upon what it was.

for instance, if we had known Jow Biden was standing in a shower with his daughters eyes at groin level....with another son being a pedo, and a third son having started a charity to protect children...could we have added 1 plus one plus one and gotten to three strikes, and you are OUT?????

maybe, maybe not, but one thing is certain, we tried....and for my money the handwriting was on that wall, and the exposers were justified in wondering just what all the kissing mauling, and hair sniffing was really all about.
oh yeah, and the woman who was molested...totally believable, she was NOT lying and Joe definitively was.

so here's a thought....what do "legislators do after hours" in YOUR state?

Maybe we should find out. Maybe the way OUT of not having a real democracy is to ferrit out ON OUR OWN who these folks are, for real.

just a thought.
@the question is, if it is not bear FALSE witness, should it be allowable?

Ex-CIA director Pompeo: 'We lied, we cheated, we stole'​

FuriousPatriot

Jun 23, 2021
Greetings AJ,

It's been a while since I've stopped by. Disheartening to see many of the same old knuckleheads spewing silliness, whilst many of the sound thinkers have abandoned the site for their own varied reasons.

I wonder: if one clicks the "ignore" button on all of the alleged PIT's just how many active participants remain on this site?

Also, how many "ignore"s does it take for the mods to 86 someone? Hmmmm, inquiring minds want to know.

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
Greetings AJ,

It's been a while since I've stopped by. Disheartening to see many of the same old knuckleheads spewing silliness, whilst many of the sound thinkers have abandoned the site for their own varied reasons.

I wonder: if one clicks the "ignore" button on all of the alleged PIT's just how many active participants remain on this site?

Also, how many "ignore"s does it take for the mods to 86 someone? Hmmmm, inquiring minds want to know.

You should by all means hit the IGNORE on me because you're totally full of sh** and I'm going to call you out on it every time I come across one of your stupid posts.

You picked a fight with me for no reason and now you're whining like a little bitch.

2583966.jpg

I suspect that like Audrey Jane and Exhaust Fan, you're just another Progressive quasi-Lefty masquerading as MAGA and a "patriot."

Right on cue . . . . just like them . . . . there you are posting about IGNORE and the mods to 86 someone.

That's all you Left-wing shills know how to do . . . . . lie, cry and censor.

You don't understand America and you don't understand Free Speech . . . . so go back to playing video games . . . . bitch.

overweight-man-gamer-playing-video-games-on-desktop-computer-picture-id1179570233

Reactions: KWayne

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Proper ? . . . . .
There is a lull, it seems, in activity here and elsewhere. The fire lives ? All I see is some smoke and repeating stories throughout the media and online sites. All are waiting for the next election ?
There's no proper and lawful discussions of alternate means to secure our country. With the rampant illegal activity of the executive branch and Congress adding some too, yet . . . . some slight push back except for some of the talking heads . . . .

With the Fourth over, has anyone been recharged ? Thoughts of reclaiming your birthright ?
I know it takes time for people to 'see' and 'consider' their next step.
A critical mass of discontent is . . . . somewhere . . . . close . . . . far ?

Militia - Minutemen await too !
Grumpy to Snow White Over ?

just had another rally....think about meeting up with folks. Proud boys here are awesome, not the way the media is painting them at all.
we also had several christian biker groups show up....the way forward, is to TAKE it all back.
ONE SCHOOL,
ONE precinct
at a time.
WHO decided who gets to go to conventions? Precinct people.
SO do your reps plan on voting for patriots or rimos?? AND HOW can we change this if we do not PARTICIPATE.

Evry mom can monitor a quaestionable teacher and fo to PTA meetings, every dad can get into a precinct position. Some can do more, but for now, forget the water board, forget the sewer board, we need man to get rid of the dem controled voting mechanisms.

IT ALL STARTS AND END WITH THE VOTE.
I think the plan is to tax to death the people they will provide the leasst service to.
The parents home schooling still pay scholl taces, the seniors being denied care because they refused the vax still pay the same as those who will get care,
and once the patrioys are pushed out by having their businesses destroyed, and no help with education or health care....
then they can put the final nails in the coffin.
already we are paying for abortions and sex change operations, while folks go without vital things, like being put on insulin.

One of my colleaugues quit because she said "it is easier now to get an amputation approved than to get someone on to the insulin that would have saved them from losing the leg.

I guess when they came up with the saying in the Agenda "why don't we just break the system" these are the kind of things they had in mind.

Personally, I do not think anything will change unless all who fog a mirror become active.
we can not expect to preseve a democracy if we leave it to the crazies and karen control freaks...
we need rational caring conservative beleivers to donate their time, not just their taxes, but their time, AND their treasure.
Otherwise, it'll all be West China or...CHImerica, soon enough.

anyway todays rally was good....reminds me of that SNL skit....are we not men?? Well??

FuriousPatriot

Jun 23, 2021
Good morning Bannonfan,

Great post, thanks for sharing.

A couple of things, if I may:

1. Regarding parents monitoring teachers ... highly unlikely unless cameras are installed in the classrooms, which would mean that we've given up our (and our children's) 4th Amendment rights. Teachers will lie, and their admins will lie for them. Instead, I suggest that parents obtain their TEMP and/or full time teaching credentials and get themselves inside the schools. Then it's adult v. adult regarding who said what, instead of teacher v. student. Also, WeThePeople, those with school aged children and all others, need to pound governors and state legislators to demand that the NEA, AFSCME, and all other union employees be barred from employment in the State Ed Departments. As it is they own ed dept's, and their legal departments are who is lobbying state legislators. It's an incestuous revolving door that needs to be quashed into oblivion.

2. Re: "IT ALL STARTS AND END WITH THE VOTE.", actually you hit the nail on the head in the previous sentence when you said "WHO decided who gets to go to conventions?". Who decides who goes to conventions & trainings are the same people who make up the rest of the rules. As I learned from my years serving on the GOP State Central Committee, (S)he who knows the rules best wins --- everytime. Which is why it's more than just getting out the vote. It's critical for MAGA to get themselves seated on state and county election committees and elsewhere throughout state/county bureaucracies where the rules of the various 'games' are crafted.

3. To your point: "Personally, I do not think anything will change unless all who fog a mirror become active." Truer words ... I wish I knew what it's going to take to rouse the comatose. When I make a mental list of the shiite that has been allowed to happen since Barry Soetoro was installed in the White House I am truly gobsmacked. What the hell happened to "the land of the free and the home of the brave"? I'm surprised there isn't a constant seismic reading in and around the areas of the National Cemeteries for all the patriots rolling over in their graves at what's become of the nation that they gave so much for.

Since joining here I've posted several of the same type of post asking (paraphrased) What are YOU willing to do to ensure our systems, going forward, are free from chicanery? Not surprisingly, very few have bothered to answer. Who knew apathy was so very alive and well?

NYSE777

Mar 1, 2021
Huntington Beach
patriotforceca.org

Thank you for your humble opinion. I chose to Fight Like Hell, Peacefully and Patriotically, and I WON!!!

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat