“Gaetz Can Leave His Beauty Bag at Home” – Liz Cheney Lashes Out at Matt Gaetz After He Announces Rally Against Cheney Thursday in Cheyenne

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) announced plans this week to hold a rally in Cheyenne, Wyoming on Thursday afternoon.

This comes after Liz Cheney, the third most powerful House Republican, smeared and voted to impeach President Trump.

Cheney is a committed Trump-hater and the Republicans in the House appear to accept this. They put Liz Cheney over their voters. It says a lot about the Republican lawmakers in Washington DC.

The Cheney team said, “Rep. Gaetz can leave his beauty bag at home.”

LGBTQ Nation reported:

Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) blasted Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) for wearing makeup after he attacked her for being insufficiently loyal to Donald Trump. Gaetz is planning a rally next Thursday in Cheyenne with local Republicans who are mad at Cheney for supporting the second impeachment of Trump following the MAGA riots earlier this month.
“Rep. Gaetz can leave his beauty bag at home,” said a spokesperson for Cheney. “In Wyoming, the men don’t wear make-up.”
Advertisement - story continues below

“I do not want her job,” Gaetz said of the House Republican Conference Chair and the daughter of former Vice President Dick Cheney. “I unequivocally am not seeking a position in House Leadership. I also know Wyoming can do better.”
Cheney has faced criticism in her home state – where 70% of people voted for Trump in 2020 – for her support of the second impeachment, and she already has a 2022 primary challenger as the backlash against her mounts.

kellerriles

Jan 22, 2021
Just because people in this country are looking for honest people that are voting to do what their constituents want? I would say to her to go fly a kite!! For some reason these folks get to Congress and think that they know better for us? I do not think so. They must think that they are movie stars. Because like them, they feel that they have the right to tell us what to think , after all, we are deplorables and are not capable of knowing what we deserve or need. I personally am sick of this nonsense. Everyone of these rhinos need to go back where they came from. We may not be as rich as these folks but they have no right deciding for us, WE THE PEOPLE in this great country , who or what we want. Last time I looked THEY WORK FOR US.

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
Just because people in this country are looking for honest people that are voting to do what their constituents want? I would say to her to go fly a kite!! For some reason these folks get to Congress and think that they know better for us? I do not think so. They must think that they are movie stars. Because like them, they feel that they have the right to tell us what to think , after all, we are deplorables and are not capable of knowing what we deserve or need. I personally am sick of this nonsense. Everyone of these rhinos need to go back where they came from. We may not be as rich as these folks but they have no right deciding for us, WE THE PEOPLE in this great country , who or what we want. Last time I looked THEY WORK FOR US.
They haven't worked for us in a very long time; just became more apparent with voter fraud coming to our attention.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) announced plans this week to hold a rally in Cheyenne, Wyoming on Thursday afternoon.

This comes after Liz Cheney, the third most powerful House Republican, smeared and voted to impeach President Trump.

Cheney is a committed Trump-hater and the Republicans in the House appear to accept this. They put Liz Cheney over their voters. It says a lot about the Republican lawmakers in Washington DC.

LGBTQ Nation reported:

Go Matt, yes leave your beauty bag...actually give it to Liz..she needs a HEADLIFT...love to see him debate this career politician whore....

Zeekatt

Jan 9, 2021

LGBTQ Nation reported:

Let's pray to God Liz doesn't leave her "bag" at home....

Reactions: ditto-that

Zeekatt

Jan 9, 2021
Liz Cheney is now a dead man walking, politically.

Her father should have been tried for war crimes and hanged, a demonic war profiteer who was the actual president at the time.
Probably why she supports impeachment of President Trump - covering her father's ass.

Madwhitewoman

Jan 8, 2021
Thank you War Room I don't think I could of made it through this last 3months without you every morning I am from Maine we deal with Susan Collins and Angus King and Golden BoyJared I say we hold Susan C.accountable for us deplorable in Maine I am one gramma that is holding the line.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat