“God’s Will is No Concern of This Congress” – Top Democrat Nadler Derides God (Video)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1614395537646.png

On Thursday Rep. Greg Steube (R-FL) spoke on the House Floor about God’s will and a nation in rebellion against God.

Greg Steube repeated himself, “I’m going to repeat that line again. Whenever a nation’s laws no longer reflect the standards of God, that nation is in rebellion against him and will inevitably bear the consequences. And I think we are seeing the consequences of rejecting God in our country today. And this bill speaks directly against what is laid out in scripture…”

That’s when Democrat leader Jerry Nadler jumped in, “Mr. Steube when any religious tradition ascribes as God’s will has no concern of this Congress.”

This was quite stunning – even for a top Democrat.

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida
View attachment 2377

On Thursday Rep. Greg Steube (R-FL) spoke on the House Floor about God’s will and a nation in rebellion against God.

Greg Steube repeated himself, “I’m going to repeat that line again. Whenever a nation’s laws no longer reflect the standards of God, that nation is in rebellion against him and will inevitably bear the consequences. And I think we are seeing the consequences of rejecting God in our country today. And this bill speaks directly against what is laid out in scripture…”

That’s when Democrat leader Jerry Nadler jumped in, “Mr. Steube when any religious tradition ascribes as God’s will has no concern of this Congress.”

they will never stop trying to remove " In God We Trust " even if you succeed their will be a day our creator will have his say- while your trying to cross them pearly gates

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
“Nadler” was not born a Christian nor a Catholic. He hates Jesus and god as much as the rest. But yes the assault on catholicism and catholics is out of this world these days.

Reactions: Don Father

Dapkinsel

Jan 9, 2021
View attachment 2377

Yes nadler, everyone knows what side you’re on.

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
View attachment 2377

But no surprise there.

Mardrie

Feb 8, 2021
In Nadler's defense, believe he is referring to separation of church and state, albeit he missed the point and is ignoring not only God, but science. Aside from being unfair to women's sports, and perhaps just as egregious, this Equality Act is an attack upon on God and religious organizations. There are a few Christian groups that shun 'other' genders, while some will allow attendance in hopes of helping 'others' to see the light, but with new legislation where will this lead?

R

Renegade

In Nadler's defense, believe he is referring to separation of church and state, albeit he missed the point and is ignoring not only God, but science. Aside from being unfair to women's sports, and perhaps just as egregious, this Equality Act is an attack upon on God and religious organizations. There are a few Christian groups that shun 'other' genders, while some will allow attendance in hopes of helping 'others' to see the light, but with new legislation where will this lead?
There are no excuses for evil.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat