“He Was Really Working Against this Administration in a Lot of Ways”

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

1612744978701.png

Peter Navaro, President Trump’s Assistant to the President, Director of Trade and Manufacturing Policy, and the National Defense Production Act policy coordinator, spoke out today on Sunday Morning Futures about former Attorney General William Barr.

According to Peter Navaro, Bill Barr was fast-tracking Biden’s Executive Orders while he was slow-walking President Trump’s. Navaro shared that the last checkmark that had to be done to complete the Executive Order (EO) process was to run the order by the Department of Justice (DOJ):

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021

View attachment 1379

Peter Navaro, President Trump’s Assistant to the President, Director of Trade and Manufacturing Policy, and the National Defense Production Act policy coordinator, spoke out today on Sunday Morning Futures about former Attorney General William Barr.

According to Peter Navaro, Bill Barr was fast-tracking Biden’s Executive Orders while he was slow-walking President Trump’s. Navaro shared that the last checkmark that had to be done to complete the Executive Order (EO) process was to run the order by the Department of Justice (DOJ):

Can you impeach Bill Barr now?

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA

View attachment 1379

I guess there's nobody around to fulfill their oath of office, in protecting the Country and the Constitution? Is EVERYONE bought off?

Dianemaria

Jan 7, 2021
I guess there's nobody around to fulfill their oath of office, in protecting the Country and the Constitution? Is EVERYONE bought off?
No, Peter is not bought off, thank God, or we would not know anything. Peter must have been extremely frustrated in his position. I wish Trump would have listed to Peter regarding the lame personnel he had in certain positions (FBI, DOJ, etc.).

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
No, Peter is not bought off, thank God, or we would not know anything. Peter must have been extremely frustrated in his position. I wish Trump would have listed to Peter regarding the lame personnel he had in certain positions (FBI, DOJ, etc.).
Yeah, he sure got some bad advice on personnel. I think Pompeo 🤞 was on Trump's team too. But, I've always wondered WHO was suggesting people to fill positions? And, didn't Pompeo or Navarro have enough clout to say something?
Unless this is all just "The Art of War", and Trump is trying to confuse the enemy!! lol We're just getting in the way!

lascribe

Feb 6, 2021
When Tucker Carlson reminds you that the establishment Republican party detests us Trump voters....we should listen.
Yes! Especially since Tucker detests Trump’rs.

Remember Tucker’s admonition to ANYONE questioning his Overlord’s “legitimate coverage” of the 11/3 STEAL: “NO ONE MAN IS WORTH THAT MUCH LOYALTY!” (nearly verbatim), then “yes,” that is notable.

By alienating 11/3, ELECTION-FRAUD TRUTHSEEKERS, Tucker lost his audience. He regularly bashed Trump’rs (post election) and towed both the “party & company lines.”

When Trump needed “good press,” (post 11/3) Tucker wagged his finger at YOU (Trump’rs), while Ronna McDaniel & Co. spent their time (YOUR GOP donation$) on “Amelia Island,” drinking on YOUR dime (during a “pandemic”) and avoided (refused to help) Trump and MAGA-nation!

Reactions: Jerry from Illinois

ScAnDaLoUs

Feb 6, 2021
Then again had he listened no "traps" could be set to literally EXPOSE the truth. There was no other way for it to come out to the extent people MIGHT believe it and it wouldn't cost us MONTHS, YEARS, & MILLIONS. As you can see, even then people are still playing "I gotta research that" LOL We'll be here 100 yrs from now JUST doing DEAD END hearings lol

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
Yeah, but he didn't; but listened to those that gave bad advice - not wise & now here we find ourselves in a country going to hell.

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
Then again had he listened no "traps" could be set to literally EXPOSE the truth. There was no other way for it to come out to the extent people MIGHT believe it and it wouldn't cost us MONTHS, YEARS, & MILLIONS. As you can see, even then people are still playing "I gotta research that" LOL We'll be here 100 yrs from now JUST doing DEAD END hearings lol
I agree, but at some point, we have to bring this home! To me, it confuses everything more when people refuse to accept EVIDENCE as PROOF! I just commented on this on the Mike Lindell thread. How many mountains of proof do we need? Pretty soon, people are questioning what TRUTH is, and if it can even be found!

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
I agree, but at some point, we have to bring this home! To me, it confuses everything more when people refuse to accept EVIDENCE as PROOF! I just commented on this on the Mike Lindell thread. How many mountains of proof do we need? Pretty soon, people are questioning what TRUTH is, and if it can even be found!
The problem is the PROOF is being ignored because it doesn't fit the leftist narrative. Really, did anyone think OBIDEN could win over Trump? No, that is why the fraud took place & now they want us to admit there was no fraud & accept an illegitimate person in power. NO AMOUNT OF PROOF WILL SATISFY THE NAYSAYERS.

ScAnDaLoUs

Feb 6, 2021
The problem is the PROOF is being ignored because it doesn't fit the leftist narrative. Really, did anyone think OBIDEN could win over Trump? No, that is why the fraud took place & now they want us to admit there was no fraud & accept an illegitimate person in power. NO AMOUNT OF PROOF WILL SATISFY THE NAYSAYERS.
#AGREED! NONE!
Not to mention, MOST of these "scenarios" could be better understood if you think of them as onions. VERY FEW, IF ANY will be blk n white, open shut or we'd/Trump will be here for 200yrs draining. Forget about cleaning out lol

That said, the frustration can get overwhelming sometimes. That's when you know it's time for a brain break & time to step back n regroup. #PickYourBattles & DIG IN to bring change or support where n when you can is how I do even if it mean simply taking some serious time to pray for all the warriors out there.

Reactions: Debbiey

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA

View attachment 1379

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPOT ON Mr. Navarro...
NAILEDF IT - 1 - JPEG.jpg

V

VAQ_Attack

View attachment 1379

Barr, the SKUNK of SKUNKS! The SCUM of the Earth, YOU are, Barr!

Reactions: Aksally

Dave1662

Feb 8, 2021
especially when Biden himself ( in his mental state ) was bragging about voter fraud every one just overlooks that detail

Sandjboxe

Jan 16, 2021

View attachment 1379

Sad..who do you really trust

Brenda

Dec 29, 2020

View attachment 1379

Another traitor

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat