“I’m Not Going to Be Silenced!” (Video)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1596336620742.png

Dr. Stella Immanuel M.D. from Houston is a courageous woman in an insane world.
Earlier this week Dr. Immanuel joined several other front line doctors in Washington DC at the “White Coat Summit” to announce the amazing success they were having treating coronavirus patients on the front line using hydroxychloroquine.

Dr. Stella Immanuel bravely came out on Monday and said that she has personally treated over 350 patients suffering from COVID-19 with Hydroxychloroquine, Zinc, and Zithromax and they have all recovered.

Dr. Stella did not back down. “Yes, it eradicates the symptoms. It eradicates the virus… Of course they think I’m dangerous because I’m speaking truth. Ask Dr. Anthony Fauci, “When was the last time you saw a patient?”… I’m not going to stop. I’m not going to be silenced. My immediate plan is to pray on to these powers, these diabolical powers that are out to destroy this nation. Before this nation is going to be destroyed.”

Dr. Immanuel sat down with the KPRC reporter for his hit piece.

F

Florence Beard

Thank you, Dr. Immanuel, for speaking the truth that the fake news refuses to speak! /stay strong and know there are millions of us who believe in you! God will see us through!

L

Laura

View attachment 299

Dr. Stella Immanuel M.D. from Houston is a courageous woman in an insane world.
Earlier this week Dr. Immanuel joined several other front line doctors in Washington DC at the “White Coat Summit” to announce the amazing success they were having treating coronavirus patients on the front line using hydroxychloroquine.

Dr. Stella Immanuel bravely came out on Monday and said that she has personally treated over 350 patients suffering from COVID-19 with Hydroxychloroquine, Zinc, and Zithromax and they have all recovered.

Dr. Stella did not back down. “Yes, it eradicates the symptoms. It eradicates the virus… Of course they think I’m dangerous because I’m speaking truth. Ask Dr. Anthony Fauci, “When was the last time you saw a patient?”… I’m not going to stop. I’m not going to be silenced. My immediate plan is to pray on to these powers, these diabolical powers that are out to destroy this nation. Before this nation is going to be destroyed.”

Dr. Immanuel sat down with the KPRC reporter for his hit piece.

Keep it up Doc...we have your back...GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME

E

Eugenia Parish

TRuth will surface AND survive because of courageous ones. Hurray !!

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat