“MAGA Terrorism” – CNN’s Jake Tapper Says Trump Supporters Who Question 2020 Election Results Need to be ‘Held Accountable’

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
So glad my in laws watch this s***. Oh and they get their news from Comedy Central as well. Boomers man. Totally freaking Braindead. Sent my mother in law a video I posted here recently about a woman in Washington whos mother was being held captive in the hospital because she wouldn’t take a Covid test, and my mother in laws response was “this is a fake website that asks for money and she is fake,” because it was on bitchute. Literally if the twat even played it she would know it was not fake. Can not wait for that generation to hit the hay, no offense, but man have many of them helped destroy everything And are absolutely clueless. “Where did you hear that! Fox?” Ha I don’t nor have watched tv for over 10 years. Cringe. Least the younger folks are walking up big time and are willing to freaking fight instead of being damn cowards like these twats. Sorry ranting, inlaws, can’t suffer their bs.

Brenda

Dec 29, 2020
This is CNN.

CNN’s “State of the Union” anchor Jake Tapper labeled Trump supporters ‘terrorists’ and said people who question the 2020 election results must be held accountable.

CNN is nothing but a sewer. We the people will question the election. Read the times magazine. You should lose your show, because you are a lying snake.

Brenda

Dec 29, 2020
So glad my in laws watch this s***. Oh and they get their news from Comedy Central as well. Boomers man. Totally freaking Braindead. Sent my mother in law a video I posted here recently about a woman in Washington whos mother was being held captive in the hospital because she wouldn’t take a Covid test, and my mother in laws response was “this is a fake website that asks for money and she is fake,” because it was on bitchute. Literally if the twat even played it she would know it was not fake. Can not wait for that generation to hit the hay, no offense, but man have many of them helped destroy everything And are absolutely clueless. “Where did you hear that! Fox?” Ha I don’t nor have watched tv for over 10 years. Cringe. Least the younger folks are walking up big time and are willing to freaking fight instead of being damn cowards like these twats. Sorry ranting, inlaws, can’t suffer their bs.
I’m probably her age. But my head isn’t up my ass. I’m with you. She probably had parents that were dems, so she has to always vote dem because of her parents. I love Trump, and I’m with you. So not all boomers are like her.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I’m probably her age. But my head isn’t up my ass. I’m with you. She probably had parents that were dems, so she has to always vote dem because of her parents. I love Trump, and I’m with you. So not all boomers are like her.
I know, neither is my Father. I don’t think her parents were dems. Her dad died when she was born and her mom was sickly. She hates men with a passion. But it’s my father in law too. He is way into cnn, she is way into Comedy Central. When trump first ran she said “Yes, my man trump is running!” then when Comedy Central and cnn turned on him so did she. But many boomers are like this, glued to their brainwash propaganda tv boxes and it is very sad. People use to gather in parks and discuss the news, now they just get brainwashed By the tube.

Texas

Jan 17, 2021
This is CNN.

CNN’s “State of the Union” anchor Jake Tapper labeled Trump supporters ‘terrorists’ and said people who question the 2020 election results must be held accountable.

Really ! I guess BLM is just a bunch of good people ! And Antifa they are really nice people to ! If they don’t shut their mouth people are really getting tired of it ! If we’re going to get blamed for it then maybe we should show them what happens when you mess with our family’s and our jobs and our money ! I can promise you if they were face to face with us they wouldn’t say anything ! Big man on tv !

Reactions: nedaroo

michmoi

Jan 29, 2021
I was raised to question everything. Does the left/ media not comprehend how delusional they’ve become? After yrs of Russian bs we can’t question actual fraud? The close mindedness actually concerns me

Merry

Jan 9, 2021
This is CNN.

😡He will found out who the real terroists are when all this comes out!!

Elaine k

Jan 2, 2021
This is CNN.

Obviously Tapper never read the Time article on how they cheated plus the news media were involved. I'm sure he knows that. Pretty sad now to know the election was a farce.

Reactions: Joan Mc

Shellee

Jan 13, 2021
This is CNN.

He needs to be held accountable for inciting violence !

Feb 3, 2021
Is that fear I smell. Good good, fear makes people trip up. I have a feeling many will be tripping all the way to the gallows....and they know it.

An injured snake strikes wildly while and uninjured snake strikes when nessesary.

They are all injured snakes and they know it.
They are afraid...and they should be.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat