“Michelle” Obama to be Inducted

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
In a nod to extraordinary rights for transsexuals, Barack Obama’s gay partner wife Michael Michelle is being honored:

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
Barry and Mike getting sweaty together.

6CD45227-B07B-4634-869A-8AD18A688DC8.jpeg
5D1AFFDE-8535-43D4-B273-1E378EF7D562.jpeg

Reactions: Renegade

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Are the Geza Dream Sheets guaranteed to give you good dreams? If so it will probably be the only thing to get this image out of my mind! o_O
🤣Not Sure if they Have that Guarantee, But They Seem to Work for Me, at Least up Until Tonight, Then I Saw the He/She Pictures! Hopefully They'll Work and Not Be all Torn up in the Morning!

• Haha
Reactions: Renegade and Scout

Scout

Jan 9, 2021
🤣Not Sure if they Have that Guarantee, But They Seem to Work for Me, at Least up Until Tonight, Then I Saw the He/She Pictures! Hopefully They'll Work and Not Be all Torn up in the Morning!
This will be the ultimate test!! Let me know how it goes. If you give a thumbs up tomorrow, I'll have to buy some! 😀

R

Renegade

I know this is gag photo, but someone went to the trouble of constructing the entire article about her being a high school baller. I had to see for myself.....this is the photo they spliced.....I can’t tell if she is #18 or #44....
EB54E77E-DC65-4821-8313-060D625AB6B8.jpeg

In either case I hope the creator appreciates the exposer....😜

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: Scout and Dip Stick

Scout

Jan 9, 2021
I know this is gage photo, but someone went to the trouble of constructing the entire article about her being a high school baller. I had to see for myself.....this is the photo they spliced.....I can’t tell if she is #18 or #44.... View attachment 2988
In either case I hope the creator appreciates the exposer....😜
Wow that's a tough one! She/he could be either of them... hard to tell. The photo I saw of them during their college days was of them standing together, I think they had their arms around each other but my brain was starting to short out about then so my memory is no doubt a bit foggy on the details..

Reactions: Dip Stick

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
Just Try To Imagine Crawling up Next to That Every Night! 👹 Never Mind, Its Impossible To Do!!!!
to late i just pictured it and i just threw up. i honestly cant get over the fact that we are in this situation, america. all iv ever heard about growing up was united states is the baddest, no one can take us on. when all the while these evil selfish Washington liberals who run our government have been secretly working with the bigger evil to start americas decline and was there any fight back? ever! "nothing" absolutely nothing" why? because theirs a media whos been hijacked by cia or something to mislead the american people. now fast forward to 2021 and china has literally brought america to its knees, our whole system is infected with bed bugs and their sucking the life out of everything our antibiotics is the true patriots of this country and were fighting for everyone else weather they know it or not. this is for our kids. lets me this a full time part time job.write a list of things to do and committ to 5 everyday. spend 2 or three hours calling people , writing or e mailing them. next day alternate. have the sites booked marked and set at a home screen. trust me this isnt s***, compare this to how you would feel if we were looking back wishing we had done more. theres to high of a risk, no room for laziness. if your expecting the other guy to do something .

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
to late i just pictured it and i just threw up. i honestly cant get over the fact that we are in this situation, america. all iv ever heard about growing up was united states is the baddest, no one can take us on. when all the while these evil selfish Washington liberals who run our government have been secretly working with the bigger evil to start americas decline and was there any fight back? ever! "nothing" absolutely nothing" why? because theirs a media whos been hijacked by cia or something to mislead the american people. now fast forward to 2021 and china has literally brought america to its knees, our whole system is infected with bed bugs and their sucking the life out of everything our antibiotics is the true patriots of this country and were fighting for everyone else weather they know it or not. this is for our kids. lets me this a full time part time job.write a list of things to do and committ to 5 everyday. spend 2 or three hours calling people , writing or e mailing them. next day alternate. have the sites booked marked and set at a home screen. trust me this isnt s***, compare this to how you would feel if we were looking back wishing we had done more. theres to high of a risk, no room for laziness. if your expecting the other guy to do something .
Yes, We All are Fighting to Right the Wrongs. I Talked to a Couple of my Long time Friends today about The Very Points You've Mentioned and they Just think that it's No Big Deal. It's a Fact, that Some of Us Can See and Some Just Can't!

Reactions: Renegade and Scout

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat