“This is MADNESS!” – Former Trump Advisor Stephen Miller Goes Off

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Susan M

Feb 1, 2021

Stephen Miller is absolutely the best at explaining immigration and the Democrat Party's disastrous and historic open border policies.
They are trying to break the back of this country. All part of their plan to take over

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Nope....cant finish listening.....THIS IS....PEOPLE.... WHAT pure pure pure pure pure EVIL LOOKS LIKE....these decisions and....the push backs.... on ALL....that TRUMP ACCOMPLISHED... in regards to keeping EVIL AT BAY.....on the border ...is now the BULLEYE....that this FAKE ADMINISTRATION......wants to target... in the minds of the puppet makers controlling Biden...
..they are...ALL FOR....SEX TRAFFICERS RAPING little girls...RAPING little boys....RAPING BABIES....yup...I said it...now FACE IT......they are..ALL FOR THE RAPING of little babies..and children...and discarding them..like trash...and killing them...when they are finished with...their 'product's.....they are.....ALL FOR....the canvassing and transport of human beings.....hidden in trucks....and furniture.....and tunnels....and even...shipping containers....packed to the gills with people and poor dear human souls...who think they are getting OUT of one HELL HOLE....only to fall into this new....HELL HOLE THAT BIDEN HAS ALLOWED to flourish...
....WHO does this.....who...WOULD NOT...want to crawl on their hands and knees...thru the gates of hell to TRY AND STOP....even the appearance of this horrid scourge happening...right underneath our noses....TRUMP TRIED....it was his mission...to...IN THE LEAST.....build a PROTECTIVE BARRIER....that would slow the dangers.....and tell these dark soulless bastards.....that....at least on TRUMPS watch.....their opportunities would be harder.
But BIDEN....????....COME ON DOWN....you rapists and murderers of innocence.....COME ON DOWN....you perpetrators of beauty and purity and everything that is good in the world......COME ON DOWN....I'll stop building that damned wall....and I want the world to come to our borders....ALL YOU creeps and child rapists....in fact....if you make it over the border....we will catch you....and then give you a goodie bag.....and say.....welcome....welcome...welcome....to our land.....flowing with milk and honey.....go and be FREE....go and rape and pillage our communities......we'll turn a blind eye....and because...we dont see reality...as...DEMONRATS......evrything will be just fine.
....and that....my friends....is BIDEN and HIS UNBELIEVABLE... EVIL....EVIL.....EVIL.... EVIL.... EVIL..... and EVIL.....HEART AND SOUL.
p.s....please note that I am not insinuating that ALL illegals crossing the border are into sex trafficking of children.......however......stats dont lie.....and I....actually agree with logic...that 2 + 2 = 4......something DEMONRATS find too emotional to contemplate....
BIDEN and his border policy.....is...STRAIGHT....STRAIGHT....STRAIGHT.... FROM...the friggin... PIT OF HELL..I'm done.

Reactions: VAQ_Attack

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat