🚨 FIXING THE SYSTEM: www.hash-elections.com 🚨

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

AlexL

Mar 20, 2021
I built www.hash-elections.com which is a collection of four innovative approaches to fix the broken election system:

- Hash based Ballots
- Fingerprint 2FA
- Transparent Publishing
- Competitive Counting

These can supplement existing systems or even entirely replace them.
They aim at paper ballot only , election day processed, zero fraud and human processed votes.

I‘m a top level engineering professional and released this under pseudonym.
These are good, low cost, high impact ideas that work and that prevent such a Tschernobyl style Desaster like Joe Biden to happen ever again.

There‘s also a straight forward plan on how to take the country back:
https://www.hash-elections.com/how-to-beat-democrats/

And a static limited demonstration on some of the ideas:
https://www.hash-elections.com/tp-demo/federal.html

If you guys can check this out, approve of it, and spread awareness to decision makers via your plattform, that would be great. Feedback appreciated.

Thanks a lot!

Last edited:

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
I keep repeating myself, it’s of greatest urgency Republicans find what they’re looking for in Arizona and Georgia. Next and should be happening at the same time, some type of impeachment of McConnell and McCarthy or convince them to take the fight back up over the stolen election or face a firing squad along with other guilty parties. As far as I’m concerned they’re just as guilty as the democrats. There’s no way they didn’t know the fix was in as things went south Election night.

AlexL

Mar 20, 2021
I definitely like the idea of firing squads. Lol
Absolutely necessary. To punish, deter - and such an event also makes it clear to everybody that „this actually happened what they did with the election“.

They already try to erase and memoryhole it. History shall not forget this. You can spin a lot, but not dead traitors.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
make no mistake, they know how to fix elections and have known your entire lifetime.

they don't WANT to fix them, if they wanted to, they would long ago have done so.

the covid allowed them to pretend they HAD to bend the rules....which is why they released it to begin with.

people still don't seem to get what the word swamp entails.

AVETINNC

Feb 13, 2021
If Conservatives wallop Democrats in 2022, it will be a chance to save America! We must first make sure the unconstitutional bill HR-1 never sees the light of day!

Democrats will stop at nothing to cheat, steal, lie or whatever it takes legal or illegal to get their way!

These Election audits may be the "can of worms" thats needed to unravel the Democrats and Rino's scheme of stealing the 2020 election! We can only hope the ballots and machines have not been tampered with since!

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
thats a start, but we are going to need 50 new safety measures to assure no dual or non citizen or fake ballots enter the system. the machines are only a reflection of those wanting to overthrow our system.
it wasn't machines that wheeled out suitcases or trucks full of fake ballots.

AlexL

Mar 20, 2021
thats a start, but we are going to need 50 new safety measures to assure no dual or non citizen or fake ballots enter the system. the machines are only a reflection of those wanting to overthrow our system.
it wasn't machines that wheeled out suitcases or trucks full of fake ballots.
Hash Ballots kill off Fake Ballots completely.

Dual-Non-Citizen is a matter of clean rolls and Voter ID.
But yes, there needs to be a TON of barriers. Voting should not be „easy“. There should be a cost attached to it.

Lost in the wilderness

Jan 19, 2021
BACK TO OLD-FASHIONED HAND COUNTING. THAT IS THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE SOLUTION THAT IS ACCEPTABLE. PERIOD.
Yes I worked poles in days of paper ballots, I am thinking also that is only solution. The process of paper ballots blacking in ovals, then put through counter is open for fraud. Using touch screen voting also gave me doubts.

Reactions: Trumpster

AlexL

Mar 20, 2021
Yes I worked poles in days of paper ballots, I am thinking also that is only solution. The process of paper ballots blacking in ovals, then put through counter is open for fraud. Using touch screen voting also gave me doubts.
Problem really is once a vote enters the system „they“ can do whatever they want with it. You really want to do everything on paper cause its easily traceable and verifyable.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat