10-Year-Old Obliterates School Board's Mask Hypocrisy

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

Are you smarter than a fifth grader?

1621356692608.png

Tobi

Jan 29, 2021
that is so heartbreaking, what an abuse of children. What a great brave kid. Mine feel the same -- I have 11 year old twin girls. She told someone off in the laundry room who yelled at her--I told her great for standing up for herself, but she has to speak to adults with a tad more respect even though they don't deserve it. I'm taking my girls out of public school cause i live in los angeles california

Jerry from Illinois

Jan 20, 2021
What authorities have done to our children this past year is at best unbalanced. It is unconscionable. They lost a whole year of classroom education and extracurricular activities and sports. But what else do you expect from a system that weighs against freedom and common sense? It is time for a complete overhaul of our educational system. Parental choice is the first step. Let parents decided where to send their kids to school and let the money follow their decision. Make education fun again for our kids and get the overpaid agenda driven leftists out of the picture once and for all!

Snooky

Feb 19, 2021
that is so heartbreaking, what an abuse of children. What a great brave kid. Mine feel the same -- I have 11 year old twin girls. She told someone off in the laundry room who yelled at her--I told her great for standing up for herself, but she has to speak to adults with a tad more respect even though they don't deserve it. I'm taking my girls out of public school cause i live in los angeles california
Good for you

Reactions: coloradocaviado

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat