100s of Navy Seal shooters declining vax

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

JanesPearl7

Jul 22, 2021
Watch the video called Warning: What's Coming Is Bad.

Click Here

At about the 7 minute mark the video talks about the Navy Seals.

At about the 11 minute mark the video talks about the UN.

(The deceit of peace and prosperity also referring to Daniel chapter 7 multi lateral teeth. D10 is this the 10 kings referred to? Global kingdom - UN website, search terms 'our common goals' 76 page report.)

Our only hope is in the Lord Jesus Christ, turn to him for help in these difficult times.

Psalms

Romans

JanesPearl7

Jul 22, 2021
Yes seals are sealed I really hope so! Thank you for your comment!

I wonder as the shot is being mandated by the fake government, how this will effect the conservative middle class workers?

I know someone who went today to the local express medical clinic and was told that they were too short staffed to be seen there and that he had to go to a neighboring town's clinic to be seen about an hour away.

I am guessing that we are losing a lot of good medical workers and military workers who are a majority of conservatives in viewpoint from the work force right now.

Do you think that the base of conservative workers in places such as medical, police and military are becoming fewer and fewer due to these mandates of the shots? Will they be eventually be compensated for their job and financial losses? Also will the medical, police and military recover from this?

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
this will end soon we hope, as in friday will set off a chain, the soldiers all turned their backs to biden as he took his victory lap.
blacks are waking up, all groups are. we the people are not the enemy, the deep state, the dem pervs and pedos, and the truly truly medicated lost and paid to sit on their butt losers are going to have their head handed to them, and soon.
the trick all along is to fight the war on both fronts, we are at war with china, and our own asleep populace.

what to do with a sleeping child, wake it up abruptly, or gradually. well the gradual has gone on long enough, and now has effected our best soldiers and people. So the gloves must come off and there will be p@in.
it was always known this would be part of it...just how much and how badly painful was the question.

you go to the oncologist, he tells you have a massive tumor that needs removal, you should start chemo right away, AND SURGERY< AND RADIATION.

you say, well doc, if its that bad, let me spend some time with my family and then I'll come in.
Doc says, if you wait, it may metaztisize beyong remedy.
you say, well doc, I'll have to take the chance, it is after all, my family.

Trump knew we were at war with China, Nixon knew. The effort was to bring them out of their narrow and murderous thinking....it backfired, they because more greedy than we, and more murderous and better thieves even.
Trump always said he didn't want the presidency...he said "only if it gets bad enough" would he run.

so, ok, now its a big tumor, and cutting it out is going on right now....we aren't going to be able to go back and root every bit out later, we have to get it all this time. ALL means ALL....they have it all. All the right people are nervous, and it may be what they planned for us, happens.....
to them.

my clinic fired and/or cut back the hours of all americans, some who had worked 20, 30 years in the place....and replaced them with asian workers. all asians. does that seem normal? the left has really left off of any sane or american values. this is what atheism leads to, no compassion for ones fellows. this is what many docs now are, full blown atheist, no believe in the Creator, none.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
yes, because they are the most racially integrated bunch out there!
and undoubtedly will ask if they can go after the neo-nazi's after they scrub out the pedos etc.
which will make my day, at least.
hope yer powder is dry. lock and load buddy.

JanesPearl7

Jul 22, 2021
The country is spiraling in a downward plummet with Biden, so I sure do hope Biden gets out of his false position of power and soon!

Happy Arizona Audit Eve!!!

• Wow
Reactions: AngellicAngela

JanesPearl7

Jul 22, 2021
"Hope I don't get coal in my audit stocking tomorrow."

Hahahahaha...Hohohohoho...Hahahahaha!!! :ROFLMAO:

Looking forward to the opening of the audits.

Happy Arizona Audit Day! and To All, To All a Good Night!

Let the WAR begin!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat