$140,000,000 (UP FROM $112M) GOES TO PELOSI'S HI-TECH neighbors for a TUNNEL. COVID RELIEF????????

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
Schumer gets a $100M BRIDGE to CANADA????
When the "Covid-19 Economic Relief Bill" was passed from the house to the senate disguised as a COVID relief bill, it
became a CRIMINAL offense. Only 9% RELIEF seems to be entered into this MULTIPURPOSE THANK YOU LIST.
It is against the law for not only the Speaker of the House, but also the other members TO GET personal profit
or gain from the passage of this bill.
YouTube immediately began deleting the TRUTH about the bill. My screen went black before my eyes!
We need RAV NEWS and WARROOM AND The National Pulse to get the word out THIS WEEK past the censors!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Lady Patriot

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
Schumer gets a $100M BRIDGE to CANADA????
When the "Covid-19 Economic Relief Bill" was passed from the house to the senate disguised as a COVID relief bill, it
became a CRIMINAL offense. Only 9% RELIEF seems to be entered into this MULTIPURPOSE THANK YOU LIST.
It is against the law for not only the Speaker of the House, but also the other members TO GET personal profit
or gain from the passage of this bill.
YouTubeimmediaely took down the
PELOSI and other DEMS have not even the "appearance" of fairness, humility, care for the unemployed, etc.
BELOW MEME gives insight into how she "learned" to behave like she does...from THE FAMILY...
PELOSI - CRIME  FAMILY - JPEG.jpg

O

oldmanrsing

I knew that evil bitch was a crook. i would love to see her behind bars. that seems to be the only thing Democrats can be is illegal. where is justice. seems the only justice were going to get is if we take it like they do.

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
I knew that evil bitch was a crook. i would love to see her behind bars. that seems to be the only thing Democrats can be is illegal. where is justice. seems the only justice were going to get is if we take it like they do.
I am thinking she CROSSED THE LINE with this. She is so used to GETTING AWAY WITH ANYTHING. When asked if she would do good deeds instead of a tunnel?? She increased the tunnel amount from $112 to $140,000,000.
per McCarthy.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat