1994 Zimbabwean elementary school children ufo sighting, warned of technology

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
interesting, just this morning I was reading the part where "they looked for a man to open the scrolls and no one was found"

when I led someone to the Lord once he was given a dream about his friend in the music business.

he saw a giant being beneath the earth working on his friend, who was about the size of a one foot doll, next to this being.
this giant spin around and glared at my friend, and telepathically got angry, like...what are you doing here, you are not supposed to see this.

And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
rev 5
and phil 2 10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

these verses inform us that there are beings living beneath the earth.....otherwise why look there for someone to open the scrolls

of course the good news was that jesus overcame/prevailed and is opening the scroll as we speak.

so i checked out the guy in my friend's drea.m,
his music and lyrics, while complelling were entirely new age shamanism...

I told this new believer he better start praying daily for his friend because the demons were after the guy, and that the dream was Gods way of letting him know his friend was in grave danger.

he did not do it, didn't take my word seriously.

a few weeks later this guy, who was poised for world wide fame, and who had been proclaimed by joan baez as the next bob dylan, just dropped dead...at 45. his name was Dave Carter. he's gone now, so its ok to give his name.

I think the demons live beneath the earth and come in many sizes. I also think they have technology and can project images.
after all, these are inter dimensional beings that do not die, and have been around for eons...they are real.
time we stopped pretending these are friendlies from somewhere else.
these are the demons, the fallen ones, who rebelled with satan and were cast out of the heavens and are now confined to the earth.
part of the coming deception will be to convince folks otherwise. the greatest trick of the devil...to convince us he is not real.

it is true we are hurting the earth and so forth, the devils know scripture also. it is not how holy angels appear however, they do not present ever as strange beings, the holy ones appear as humans, or slightly larger men, but never as little green or black things, only the fallen angels play those tricks.

the world is being prepped to believe in aliens, Believe in God, He alone rules, saves, and will guide us into truths.

Reactions: Trumpster

Adirondacker

Feb 24, 2021
I am saying that it (wasn’t) aliens it was humans coming back in time to warn us not to let our guard down, in the documentary the children said they were told telepathically that technology is good and it is bad in so many words, the beings that they thought were aliens I was thinking is our technology in the future as robots or some other thing we have created. My thoughts on the warning is look where we are now, is it possible that social media/computer technology the internet and the Devil/possessed democrats are what we went back in time to warn us about. I know it sounds wild, but think of what we thought of flight just 200 yrs ago.

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
interesting, just this morning I was reading the part where "they looked for a man to open the scrolls and no one was found"

when I led someone to the Lord once he was given a dream about his friend in the music business.

he saw a giant being beneath the earth working on his friend, who was about the size of a one foot doll, next to this being.
this giant spin around and glared at my friend, and telepathically got angry, like...what are you doing here, you are not supposed to see this.

And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
rev 5
and phil 2 10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

these verses inform us that there are beings living beneath the earth.....otherwise why look there for someone to open the scrolls

of course the good news was that jesus overcame/prevailed and is opening the scroll as we speak.

so i checked out the guy in my friend's drea.m,
his music and lyrics, while complelling were entirely new age shamanism...

I told this new believer he better start praying daily for his friend because the demons were after the guy, and that the dream was Gods way of letting him know his friend was in grave danger.

he did not do it, didn't take my word seriously.

a few weeks later this guy, who was poised for world wide fame, and who had been proclaimed by joan baez as the next bob dylan, just dropped dead...at 45. his name was Dave Carter. he's gone now, so its ok to give his name.

I think the demons live beneath the earth and come in many sizes. I also think they have technology and can project images.
after all, these are inter dimensional beings that do not die, and have been around for eons...they are real.
time we stopped pretending these are friendlies from somewhere else.
these are the demons, the fallen ones, who rebelled with satan and were cast out of the heavens and are now confined to the earth.
part of the coming deception will be to convince folks otherwise. the greatest trick of the devil...to convince us he is not real.

it is true we are hurting the earth and so forth, the devils know scripture also. it is not how holy angels appear however, they do not present ever as strange beings, the holy ones appear as humans, or slightly larger men, but never as little green or black things, only the fallen angels play those tricks.

the world is being prepped to believe in aliens, Believe in God, He alone rules, saves, and will guide us into truths.
I , my family and numerous people seen a orange reddish glowing ball. We were at the drive in watching a movie. We first noticed it moving slowly over homes then came towards the drive in and moved slowly by parallel with the wood fence around the drive in. Probably not more than 10’ above the wall. Freaked us out. That was 1970. After a short time it rose higher then shot away like a bullet. We’re not alone. Before this we lived in Oklahoma and out in the country. Very hilly and areas of Forrest. Riding my bicycle one day I came around corner on non paved road and looked over at the woods and saw what looked like a large gorilla just inside the tree line staring straight at me. It terrified me. I give the bicycle hell and was happy it didn’t follow me. For some reason I focused just on the head and face. Much larger than a mans face and head. About 20 yards between us as I passed. I’m certain now what I think it was and don’t think it was a gorilla. Lol

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
I was terrified by a badger that I could only hear in a cornfield but cn see. It harried my mom's dog, bloodied her. She died about a month later.. My dog and I ran for home. I was thinking aliens but the sound was metallic. The neighbors and I went back armed to the teeth but c not find it.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat