2.1 Million Ballots & Equipment Will Be Audited

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
A judge has ruled that the Arizona Senate can get access to 2.1 million ballots from Arizona’s most populous county so it can audit results of the 2020 election that saw Democrat Joe Biden win in the state.

Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Timothy Thomason’s decision on Feb. 26 comes after a protracted battle between the Republican-controlled state Senate and the GOP-dominated Maricopa County board over subpoenas issued by the Senate.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Wait....so...what's the difference between...the 'audits' of the past...when we were going thru this whole charade....and this 'audit'...now...that's been ordered by a judge....weren't the other 'audits' ordered by a judge...as well.....which...doesnt mean JACK....its not the court order...I think it's the people and the mechanism of 'AUDITING'.....that is the problem....seems like just another shell game...to give appearances that these states are...at least...'doing something'......me smells a rotting fish.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
Wait....so...what's the difference between...the 'audits' of the past...when we were going thru this whole charade....and this 'audit'...now...that's been ordered by a judge....weren't the other 'audits' ordered by a judge...as well.....which...doesnt mean JACK....its not the court order...I think it's the people and the mechanism of 'AUDITING'.....that is the problem....seems like just another shell game...to give appearances that these states are...at least...'doing something'......me smells a rotting fish.
Getting "access" to 2.1 million ACTUAL BALLOTS is the key....that's when COMPARISONS happen....the lingo of "audits" is a bit confusing....but the judge's ruling goes to actual ballots being COMPARED with machine tallies....make sense?

O

oldmanrsing

if there is a way to show the difference between the ballots and machine they should be able to see where the machines took away from Trump and gave to Biden (hopefully) i think we all know the machines did it. but if they tampered with the machines which is said they did? i can't totally wrap my head around this because they are only counting one county. age getting to me i guess

Reactions: Q-Man and Bull5254

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
Lady Patriot, are you saying that if 1 Domino falls in AZ, the rest start to fall in GA, PA, MI, WI, NV?

As Maricopa County goes, so goes the fate of the US of A? Wow. I can only imagine the battle to get that truth revealed. I also would wonder if in fact the data hasn't already been manipulated or evidence deleted?

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
🤭 Good, I thought that was me!

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
The difference is this audit will be done by people who were not part of running the election. This is the losing party getting to see every ballot and have physical control of ever voting machine for Maricopa County, where 65% of Arizona's votes are cast.

The previous audits looked only at a sample of ballots and only a few machines.

A question is how much evidence tampering has happened since November. We already know of significant tampering with the machines, deleting logs, swapping out hard drives. The Senate wants the Maricopa country election officers charged criminally for that. They are meeting with the Arizona Attorney General next week.

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
Yea the lame media said Shumer sent out a “buckle up” txt before the 1/6/21 session , seems he had prior knowledge of what was about to happen doesn’t it? Unless of course he buckles up for all sessions ...,NOT!
He could potentially have been buckling up for the challenges to the votes. That is plausible.

Reactions: juliettegw

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
Lady Patriot, are you saying that if 1 Domino falls in AZ, the rest start to fall in GA, PA, MI, WI, NV?

As Maricopa County goes, so goes the fate of the US of A? Wow. I can only imagine the battle to get that truth revealed. I also would wonder if in fact the data hasn't already been manipulated or evidence deleted?
The AZ senate already knows of machine tampering. I think this audit is going to reveal a lot of stuff missing which the Commies will try justifying as "normal clerical error'

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
The difference is this audit will be done by people who were not part of running the election. This is the losing party getting to see every ballot and have physical control of ever voting machine for Maricopa County, where 65% of Arizona's votes are cast.

The previous audits looked only at a sample of ballots and only a few machines.

A question is how much evidence tampering has happened since November. We already know of significant tampering with the machines, deleting logs, swapping out hard drives. The Senate wants the Maricopa country election officers charged criminally for that. They are meeting with the Arizona Attorney General next week.
I still think this is all smoke and mirrors....NOT....because it might carry legitimate offerings... and....curry actual favor towards...reality.....but when SO MUCH TIME...has passed.....and the population....at least a huge chunk of the populus has made up their MINDS.....based on NOTHING...NOTHING....NOTHING....but...their own emotional attachment or detachment...to one party or another....HARNESSING THE TRUTH...the REAL TRUTH.....and disseminating it.....WITHOUT BIAS....to the MASSES....so they can INGEST IT...and.....BELIEVE IT.....is next to IMPOSSIBLE.
THE TRUTH......THE TRUTH.....THE TRUTH...is...always....next to IMPOSSIBLE to surgically...implant into the hearts and minds of the human consciousness....just ask JESUS....

Last edited:

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
I still think this is all smoke and mirrors....NOT....because it might carry legitimate offerings... and....curry actual favor towards...reality.....but when SO MUCH TIME...has passed.....and the population....at least a huge chunk of the populus has made up their MINDS.....based on NOTHING...NOTHING....NOTHING....but...their own emotional attachment or detachment...to one party or another....HARNESSING THE TRUTH...the REAL TRUTH.....and disseminating it.....WITHOUT BIAS....to the MASSES....so they can INGEST IT...and.....BELIEVE IT.....is next to IMPOSSIBLE.
THE TRUTH......THE TRUTH.....THE TRUTH...is...always....next to IMPOSSIBLE to surgically...implant into the hearts and minds of the human consciousness....just ask JESUS....
Hey there Patriot, I hear you and there is no way I am going to stand against you or what you are saying. At the same time, here is what is in mind.

We all saw the cause of arguing was hopeless in this environment controlled by the Fiction that is Media™ backed with actual CENSORSHIP. So I have been keeping quiet, while watching the ballot hunt in Arizona and Georgia. I heard they might have something solid to expose in Michigan. I also see the failed election reform underway in Wisconsin and total surrender in Pennsylvania. I have been saving my energy. All us who voted for President Trump are pissed, it is reported everywhere by people who are hearing it, while mostly we are quiet. We saw how we got screwed by the staged fake riot on January 6.

We know they have been tampering with evidence.

But we also know the names and addresses of people who voted includes enough fakes to reverse the election.

The ballots themselves might not tally to the official vote counts. At best, there are going to be missing logs and other proofs that will be flagrant. We have to get onto the asses of the legislatures where laws need to change. Enough of us are responding to the calls to make calls that it is working. Did you see where the Maricopa county bums were literally begging for the calls to stop coming in? That really happened last week. There are only a few swing states and there is a chance we can fix enough of them so the votes are not fucked up next time. It might not be the demolition we all want, but consider what happens if we do not turn this around. Uncle Sam is not looking good. If he dies, freedom in the whole world will be lost. It will be hundreds or thousands of years before we can get anything like freedom back. We cannot not show for this one.

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021

They’d had to gotten rid of the fake ballots, if they have done that their problems are compounded. If they’re not still there the votes that gave Bribem the win aren’t there. I believe most if not all of what they’re looking for is still there. That board isn’t still fighting it like they are if the evidence is gone. The paper and ink are what Senate Republicans want to look at.

Reactions: Dip Stick

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
They’d had to gotten rid of the fake ballots, if they have done that their problems are compounded. If they’re not still there the votes that gave Bribem the win aren’t there. I believe most if not all of what they’re looking for is still there. That board isn’t still fighting it like they are if the evidence is gone. The paper and ink are what Senate Republicans want to look at.
I am confident the technology exists for all 2.1 million ballots to have been removed and replaced with 100% fake ballots that are in the precise numbers prepared in the precise ways required to match whatever their data says they need. When I say that, people respond with "special seals are on the containers holding ballots and they all are in a vault."

Hummmm.....

Let's see, we are up against the Maricopa County Elections Board. I will hallucinate for a moment, melting into a world where scoring some extra seals to put on the replacement ballots cannot be obtained or the ballots cannot be accessed without someone they cannot trust (i.e., a person who might be honest and unbribable) knowing about it.... .how could they solve that problem?

Well, this is a Presidential election. A stolen Presidential election.

I am confident the FBI and CIA could solve this problem to perfection.

Oh wait, I forgot to melt into another world.

That is what I see.

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
I am confident the technology exists for all 2.1 million ballots to have been removed and replaced with 100% fake ballots that are in the precise numbers prepared in the precise ways required to match whatever their data says they need. When I say that, people respond with "special seals are on the containers holding ballots and they all are in a vault."

Hummmm.....

Let's see, we are up against the Maricopa County Elections Board. I will hallucinate for a moment, melting into a world where scoring some extra seals to put on the replacement ballots cannot be obtained or the ballots cannot be accessed without someone they cannot trust (i.e., a person who might be honest and unbribable) knowing about it.... .how could they solve that problem?

Well, this is a Presidential election. A stolen Presidential election.

I am confident the FBI and CIA could solve this problem to perfection.

Oh wait, I forgot to melt into another world.

That is what I see.
They aren’t fighting it like they are if everything were covered over. They’re still trying to hide it. Enough said.

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
Forensic auditor’s have stated that even if the machines have been wiped that they can still find what they’re looking for but with more difficulty.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat