2 DC police officers commit suicide

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Mark S.

Feb 10, 2021
A Washington, DC, police officer who responded to the Jan. 6 Capitol riot committed suicide in the days after the siege, the acting chief of the Metropolitan Police Department told members of Congress.

Officer Jeffrey Smith is one of two cops to commit suicide in the aftermath of the riot. Capitol Police Officer Howard Liebengood also died by suicide soon after the insurrection

• Wow
Reactions: Lady Patriot

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
A Washington, DC, police officer who responded to the Jan. 6 Capitol riot committed suicide in the days after the siege, the acting chief of the Metropolitan Police Department told members of Congress.

Officer Jeffrey Smith is one of two cops to commit suicide in the aftermath of the riot. Capitol Police Officer Howard Liebengood also died by suicide soon after the insurrection
Unless they were the ones that opened the doors and allowed them to enter,...full knowing there were armed security inside ready to kill somebody...guilt got to them..I over heard 1 say in the video at the doors saying `ITS NOT MY RESPONSIBILITY`...!!!! huh???

D

doodle9298

There's good and bad in any profession. It's apparent there is more to this story than the public is aware. In this video (National Pulse) a man is begging capitol police to act - do something - while being completely ignored. Obviously, the capitol police were told not to act. I'll put a $20 spot on Pelosi, et al ordering a stand down. The public deserves the truth. <ha> Who directed capitol police to do nothing/not act? Here's the video: https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/trump-supporters-beg-capitol-police/

Free2Believe

Feb 10, 2021

anybody else think this is suspicious? Sounds like "Clinton" hits They knew something and the elites did not trust keeping them alive.

Free2Believe

Feb 10, 2021
anybody else think this is suspicious? Sounds like "Clinton" hits They knew something and the elites did not trust keeping them alive.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat