2020evidence.org · Curated catalog of election fraud evidence

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Browncoat

Feb 13, 2021
2020evidence.org
Catalog of Election Fraud Evidence—2020evidence.org I'm the creator of 2020evidence.org. I would like to bring your attention to this website, intended to serve as the one link you'll ever need to share a sensibly organized catalog of curated election fraud evidence with others. Sources used for this work have been meticulously vetted, and the project follows a quality first paradigm.

At a time when the legacy media refuses to do its job in service of the people, citizen journalism has a pivotal role to play in the endorsement of truth. With the old media's abandonment of its integrity, we need to be the media now.

I kindly ask you to participate in the dissemination of this information, and make an honest effort in getting this resource—and others like it—in front of everyone you know, and everyone you don't. The facts are compiled, but they are worthless without an active citizenry that is willing to do its part.

Share everywhere. Never back down. Never apologize for speaking the truth.

And please let me know if I can be of assistance to you, or if you have any feedback or questions regarding this project.

Thank you, Deplorables.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat