45TH POTUS...PRESIDENT TRUMP announces his NEW LEGAL TEAM !

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

edsam

Feb 1, 2021
This is what happens when DJT follows the “ advice” of Rinos ( Graham/Haley/kushner/FauxChi...) when will he ever learn...?

Reactions: Lady Patriot

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
This is what happens when DJT follows the “ advice” of Rinos ( Graham/Haley/kushner/FauxChi...) when will he ever learn...?
Well. now apparently the "new" batch of lawyers only want to do what the ones prior wanted to do & that is not bring voter fraud to the forefront. Now, is Trump going to go along with that or will he do what he should do & fight for the 75 million voters, but also for the country. I THINK HE WLL NOT. If he didn't have the guts to do what he needed to do before Jan 6th, he won't do it now.

edsam

Feb 1, 2021
Unfortunately I agree with you-I think there’s a good possibility that DJT isn’t who we thought he was... meanwhile the country is on life support

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
Unfortunately I agree with you-I think there’s a good possibility that DJT isn’t who we thought he was... meanwhile the country is on life support
Yep, I really hate to say it; but he has made a lot of wrong decisions that has & will effect this country, & not for the good. Since he shut down this country because of some lunatic Fauci, who has ties with China, that was the beginning for me to question his decisions. Didn't do anything about big tech, there are so many I look back & regret drinking the kool aid. Do no & will not support him if he does not fight in this impeachment trial. To me it pretty much says it all if he doesn't.

edsam

Feb 1, 2021
I TOTALLY agree with you- snd while FauxChi was his biggest mistake- he’s had lots of others (sessions, barr, Kavanaugh, listening to kushner ,pence and many more) this “ never give up” mantra is suddenly looking extremely suspect

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
I TOTALLY agree with you- snd while FauxChi was his biggest mistake- he’s had lots of others (sessions, barr, Kavanaugh, listening to kushner ,pence and many more) this “ never give up” mantra is suddenly looking extremely suspect
Only time will tell. Unfortunately, his supporters are left to live with whatever the left deems to be our punishment. Look for either WW111 or a civil war or both. Not a very encouraging future.

edsam

Feb 1, 2021
It’s up to the people now- the (Chinese run) uniparty is totally united against America

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
May have to move to TX or WY. They seem to have the only politicians standing up against biden.

Oh that’s too funny- I just asked my GF how she looks in a cowboy hat! We are definitely serious about moving to any state that secedes
According to AG Paxton (TX) said the process to do that takes at least a couple of years. Hopefully we still have a country then.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat