6 Of 7 GOP Senators Who Voted To Convict Trump Now Face Punishment In Home States

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
What did they think would happen?

Did they think people were going to cheer and hand them medals for their service? I understand that some people want to stand up for their principles, and that is fine, but really? D.C. Politicians?

These are the last people to stand up for any sort of honor or principles, so they can kindly give it a rest.

6 out of 7 GOP Senators who voted to impeach The 45th President of The United States are now facing some sort of punishment or backlash in their home states.

Reactions: Lady Patriot

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
Are they going to get spankings?
Whatever happens to them I wish it would happen to Chris Christy too. He is a sleezebag that will kiss up to anyone he thinks is popular & useful. When he thinks the gravy train is over he will gladly throw them under the bus. I would not trust him as far as I could throw him “IF” I could throw him. I don’t even think I could shove him.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Whatever happens to them I wish it would happen to Chris Christy too. He is a sleezebag that will kiss up to anyone he thinks is popular & useful. When he thinks the gravy train is over he will gladly throw them under the bus. I would not trust him “IF” I could throw him. Lol
Holy ... I am surprised he hasn’t died of a massive heart attack. He reminds me of the fat dude from the movie Seven that ate himself to death.

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
What did they think would happen?

Did they think people were going to cheer and hand them medals for their service? I understand that some people want to stand up for their principles, and that is fine, but really? D.C. Politicians?

These are the last people to stand up for any sort of honor or principles, so they can kindly give it a rest.

6 out of 7 GOP Senators who voted to impeach The 45th President of The United States are now facing some sort of punishment or backlash in their home states.

We The People ARE SOOOOOO LOOKING FORWARD to the RINOS being PRIMARIED!!!!!

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat