887,000 and Counting Watch Trump Parade on President’s Day – 47,000 Watch Dementia Joe Biden’s Speech on President’s Day

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1613437634559.png

Trump supporters held a huge President’s Day celebration in West Palm Beach, Florida today for President Trump.

There were no celebrations planned for Joe Biden today but we’re expected to believe Dementia Joe got 81 million votes!

Over half a million Trump supporters viewed the Pro-Trump celebration in West Palm Beach, Florida on President’s Day.

1613437677302.png

Only 47,000 watched Joe Biden’s speech on President’s Day.
Biden has 1,300 upvotes and 7,800 downvotes on his speech on YouTube and comments are disabled.

1613437702291.png

Alice K

Jan 31, 2021
View attachment 1627

Trump supporters held a huge President’s Day celebration in West Palm Beach, Florida today for President Trump.

There were no celebrations planned for Joe Biden today but we’re expected to believe Dementia Joe got 81 million votes!

Over half a million Trump supporters viewed the Pro-Trump celebration in West Palm Beach, Florida on President’s Day.

View attachment 1628

Biden has 1,300 upvotes and 7,800 downvotes on his speech on YouTube and comments are disabled.

View attachment 1629

I love our President Trump and I despise Biden. I am sorry to say I cannot embrace a Democrat — they all are evil. They are sick, one sided individuals without individuality. They are one connected brain bent on power and control. We used to be able to talk, but now we just avoid each other. Ever notice the body language and sad , angry, and perplexed faces of Dems vs Republicans? We are the joyful, loving, independent people vs the miserable, hateful and deceitful people. It’s such a shame. I Used to have Dem friends... but not anymore. It’s never been like this...and I learned this is what the Marxist want, ( to divide us ) but I can’t embrace a Dem. Like I said it’s a shame, but it is what it is for me and my family.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
View attachment 1627

View attachment 1628

View attachment 1629

The "K" of 47K is Photoshopped. He had 47 actual views.

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
View attachment 1627

View attachment 1628

View attachment 1629

The likes and dislikes tell the story!! LMAO

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
View attachment 1627

View attachment 1628

View attachment 1629

47,000 watch joe`s speech `Impediment`....

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
I love our President Trump and I despise Biden. I am sorry to say I cannot embrace a Democrat — they all are evil. They are sick, one sided individuals without individuality. They are one connected brain bent on power and control. We used to be able to talk, but now we just avoid each other. Ever notice the body language and sad , angry, and perplexed faces of Dems vs Republicans? We are the joyful, loving, independent people vs the miserable, hateful and deceitful people. It’s such a shame. I Used to have Dem friends... but not anymore. It’s never been like this...and I learned this is what the Marxist want, ( to divide us ) but I can’t embrace a Dem. Like I said it’s a shame, but it is what it is for me and my family.
Im Aussie, my brother lived in Atlanta for a little then in Minneapolis for 7 years, late 90s early 2000s as a director of a company...i would consider him a highly intelligent person, but he came back brainwashed by the dems......Trump is bringing down democracy etc....needless to say we dont talk much anymore.....typical Dem...cant talk any sense or have any bipartisan view on anything....its amazing...point is even intelligent people can be brainwashed by the media...my mother is heavily into politics...took a while for her to see my side of Trumps goodness....she always sided with my brother....im the mad sheep in the family...lol

Patriot Lindell

Jan 2, 2021
View attachment 1627

View attachment 1628

View attachment 1629

And biden had 80million votes my ass.

Alice K

Jan 31, 2021
It was so cool to see happy people, reasonable people, and freedom loving people celebrating President Trump and the USA 🇺🇸 Such a “goosebumps “ moment, I’ve watched it several times just to envy the lockdown-free zone of Florida. ❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🎉👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
We
View attachment 1627

View attachment 1628

View attachment 1629

Alice K

Jan 31, 2021
We had a blast in Florida yesterday. We watched on RSBN. That pic with Mike in his white hat brought us back to our Trump Rally days. Super cool.

Reactions: ksbowles511

1650VaPatriot

Dec 30, 2020
View attachment 1627

View attachment 1628

View attachment 1629

We all know who is legit and who isn't. and obiden knows we know. they are racing through destroying the U.S. as fast as they can, as if they know they are on borrowed time. and they are.

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
View attachment 1627

View attachment 1628

View attachment 1629

BIG THANKS FOR POSTING THESE SCREEN SHOTS....
We The People KNOW WHO really WON 2020!!!

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Im Aussie, my brother lived in Atlanta for a little then in Minneapolis for 7 years, late 90s early 2000s as a director of a company...i would consider him a highly intelligent person, but he came back brainwashed by the dems......Trump is bringing down democracy etc....needless to say we dont talk much anymore.....typical Dem...cant talk any sense or have any bipartisan view on anything....its amazing...point is even intelligent people can be brainwashed by the media...my mother is heavily into politics...took a while for her to see my side of Trumps goodness....she always sided with my brother....im the mad sheep in the family...lol
Sorry that political mess hurt your relationship with your brother.

Reactions: ScAnDaLoUs

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
My niece and nephew were raised in church, had jobs and responsibilities. They were raised well. After they attend Ok State University they came back Democrats, it’s sad. They criticize and condemn their parents for being Trump supporters. Finally one day my brother- n-law let me know that if talking
father
And then what will we be left with? From 0 to -0.
exactly! Very scary. He is a liar, sexual predator (allegedly) and devoid of morals. Cackling Kamala, Naughty Nancy & Chuckie Boy likely has all of them beat. There are only 5 ways I can think of to save our country.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat