9 in 10 Americans View China as Enemy or Threat

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

Venture capitalist Dave Ramaswamy reports on the new Pew Research study that shows nearly 9 of 10 Americans view China as a competitor or an enemy. Ramaswamy reports “cold feelings towards China” have increased 21 points in just 2 years.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I wouldn’t say they are America’s or the worlds number 1 enemy, but they are an enemy. They are moreso of an enemy for the countries around them. Any communist regime now or in the past have always been an enemy of the people. But China does not have the army to take down America, nobody does. The entire world could gather and attack America and America would still win. So a threat? Not necessarily. They can own businesses, parks, lands, which they have for awhile. The problem I see moreso is the jobs leaving america and going back to China. China isn’t going to overtake the government and turn America into a communist country, that has already been done slowly For over a century and it wasn’t done by the chinese. China became communist after wwII, there were other people who implemented communism there and worldwide beforehand so... people just need to wake up. Who implemented communism in China in the first place? You think chinese did? You don’t think they have some foreign people buying them off like they do in America? ...........

(Not you specifically)

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat