91% Antifa in Portland set free....

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Drain the Swamp

Feb 12, 2021
Governor Brown, Mayor Wheeler and DA Mike Schmidt are a joke! They arrest a few people after BLM/Antifa cause over $26 million in damages after 100 days of rioting, none of them are ever charged. Then the same criminals continue to commit the same crimes repeatedly over and over without consequences. The mayor that ran against Ted Wheeler in a runoff was a bigger joke than "Tear-Gas Teddy". Here name was Sarah Iannarone; check out this story;

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jun/2/sarah-iannarone-antifa-mayor-eyes-portland-oregon-/

• Wow
Reactions: 1/2planetaway

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
They are still burning stuff down, beating up people and doing whatever else they do and nobody is mentioning it anywhere except Andy Ngô. Bless him.

Reactions: Scout

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
5BB88CA1-E7AD-4A2D-899F-5D52C2D0577F.jpeg
C994F822-2F97-4003-B30C-7E39D3DB9E49.jpeg

Drain the Swamp

Feb 12, 2021

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
Governor Brown, Mayor Wheeler and DA Mike Schmidt are a joke! They arrest a few people after BLM/Antifa cause over $26 million in damages after 100 days of rioting, none of them are ever charged. Then the same criminals continue to commit the same crimes repeatedly over and over without consequences. The mayor that ran against Ted Wheeler in a runoff was a bigger joke than "Tear-Gas Teddy". Here name was Sarah Iannarone; check out this story;

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jun/2/sarah-iannarone-antifa-mayor-eyes-portland-oregon-/
A quote from Nancy “people are gonna do what people gonna do.” How nice of her. Her skeleton body with triple F implants. If someone popped one she would likely turn into a big mucus ball! See reminds me of an extreme form of Cruella Deville crossed with the wicked witch and the spawn of Satan.

Scout

Jan 9, 2021
Yes the worthless fucks that invaded the capital will rot in hell...they are pathetic excuses for Americans like your sorry f***ing ass.
Yeah..of course you realize I was employing irony in my post.. We all know Antifa led the charge after getting the plans from Piglosi. Why don't you go back to your pathetic leftist commies, I'm sure you would feel more at home. :rolleyes: 😄

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021

Gee whiz wouldnt want to live in that place

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat