A ‘Contingent Election’ Could Be Coming…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
Jason D. Meister, an Advisory Board Member for President Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, published a series of tweets quoting an Epoch Times article about Vice President Mike Pence’s ability to toss the Electoral Votes from contested states with credible accusations of widespread voter fraud. This move would likely lead to a contingent election, which President Trump would handily win.

The National File has previously reported that Pence will soon face a rare Constitutional event as competing slates of electors are provided on January 6.

Meister notes that “Pence will be faced with dueling electors for the six disputed swing states, a Biden slate from the governors, and a Trump slate from the lawmakers.”

As neither candidate would win the requisite 270 vote majority, a contingent election would be necessary to determine the next President, in accordance with the Constitution.

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
In reading that EC Act and the Article in Constitution, it is unclear on whether Pence can refuse to count the votes from the states that had "irregularities". I rather hope that he does manage to find some courage. He has no future if he does not. I never understood why Trump picked Pence except that it gave liberals and the left no reason to hope for Trump's unexpected demise.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat