A culture of fear and shame

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

EverythingIsBullshit

Feb 11, 2021
New Jersey
I work for a mental health agency in NJ. today the boss held a zoom meeting about current issues. he asked for team members to share their vaccination story including how they worked through the hesitancy and why those of us unvaccibated choose not to. technically it s just me unvaccinated. did I feel targeted? yes! they proceeded by making statements in the likes of "people are dying because of the selfishness of the unvaccinated", "my mother could die", "we need to educate and convince the unvaccinated to take the vaccine" " the delta variant is attacking those of us with the vaccine because of the unvaccinated" "we might mandate all employees to be vaccinated" "the unvaccinated are showing a lack of commitment to the agency" meanwhile 60% of our mental health patients are not vaccinated and it's OK if they refuse. Mind you, we meet with them almost daily.
so the majority of our patients are not vaccinated but somehow the vaccinated staff is not worried about those unvaccinated folks even though they spend more time with them than they do with me. they are starting to implement a culture of fear and shame in the workplace. I felt singled out, I felt pressured and ostracized.
I need this job, I am finished and destined to ruins without it.
I won't take the jab. I explained that I am educated and need no convincing, well they follow "science" you see...have I not watched the news? That was the answer.
we are doomed people. we need to do something and do it quick. We cannot allow mandates, we cannot as a nation force its citizens to take a jab for some new vaccine we have no long term study on.
It makes no sense to blame the unvaccinated on the breakthrough cases. There is no logic to that.
We either fight this or we will live as slaves.

oldmanriing

Apr 26, 2021
I work for a mental health agency in NJ. today the boss held a zoom meeting about current issues. he asked for team members to share their vaccination story including how they worked through the hesitancy and why those of us unvaccibated choose not to. technically it s just me unvaccinated. did I feel targeted? yes! they proceeded by making statements in the likes of "people are dying because of the selfishness of the unvaccinated", "my mother could die", "we need to educate and convince the unvaccinated to take the vaccine" " the delta variant is attacking those of us with the vaccine because of the unvaccinated" "we might mandate all employees to be vaccinated" "the unvaccinated are showing a lack of commitment to the agency" meanwhile 60% of our mental health patients are not vaccinated and it's OK if they refuse. Mind you, we meet with them almost daily.
so the majority of our patients are not vaccinated but somehow the vaccinated staff is not worried about those unvaccinated folks even though they spend more time with them than they do with me. they are starting to implement a culture of fear and shame in the workplace. I felt singled out, I felt pressured and ostracized.
I won't take the jab. I explained that I am educated and need no convincing, well they follow "science" you see...have I not watched the news? That was the answer.
we are doomed people. we need to do something and do it quick. We cannot allow mandates, we cannot as a nation force its citizens to take a jab for some new vaccine we have no long term study on.
It makes no sense to blame the unvaccinated on the breakthrough cases. There is no logic to that.
you should be proud. taking the vaccine because of them is being a sheep n the herd. its like peer pressure, i dont want to be a magnet and had the covid. i have type o blood was nothing to me to have the covid. look at all the people that are getting the covid and have been vaccinated. and now they still have to wear masks. to me the vaccine is the mark of the Beast.

Last edited:

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
Consider lying next time. Tell them what they want to hear, and they won't bother you anymore.

Reactions: NvEric

AngellicAngela

War Room VIP Member
Feb 6, 2021
Michigan
None of this is based on Facts or Science....
Your correct as it's completely Delusional.
Causing Divisions based on Fake "Scientism" will only increase
public....FEAR.
Personally never will I take the Jab.
If I'm not mistaken...Isn't it against the law to "Mandate" an
Emergency (Gene Therapy) Vaccine?

EverythingIsBullshit

Feb 11, 2021
New Jersey
None of this is based on Facts or Science....
Your correct as it's completely Delusional.
Causing Divisions based on Fake "Scientism" will only increase
public....FEAR.
Personally never will I take the Jab.
If I'm not mistaken...Isn't it against the law to "Mandate" an
Emergency (Gene Therapy) Vaccine?
The flu vaccine only cover 50 percent of flu strains. Yet they do not mandate it and are perfectly OK walking around with people who did not get a flu shot that is even less "effective" than the covid vaccine. There is no logic to it. It s all bullshit fear mongering brain washing crao they make up as they go.

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
The flu vaccine only cover 50 percent of flu strains. Yet they do not mandate it and are perfectly OK walking around with people who did not get a flu shot that is even less "effective" than the covid vaccine. There is no logic to it. It s all bullshit fear mongering brain washing crao they make up as they go.
Plus it’s luck of the draw they don’t know what strain of flu will be around so they make an educated guess which vax strain to ramp up for the season.

Last edited:
Reactions: NvEric

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Your a rockstar kid🤩!!! Good for you to not cave!!! You can go anywhere and get another job since you have your degree and experience, I would start looking now. Move on, to bad for them, their loss👍🏻. Just an FYI for any that experience a similar scenario, keep in mind we are dealing with the sheep. We have to ask them questions to make them think the RIGHT answers through for themselves ,I have to do this in ALL the conversations I’ve unfortunately encountered with dems. For example,when they say, "people are dying because of the selfishness of the unvaccinated". Then you reply, “I heard someone say that but the news articles I’ve read stated the vaccinated are getting the virus and not the unvaxed , can we look it up together”? Then do it, right then. Also, Share true fact based articles , then say did you know about this? Regardless of what they say ,they will think on these things when their mind quits spinning. Or just look through some of the side effects it’s known to cause and if anyone in your family has that condition then tell them your medically unable to get it due to family history of the ailment can trigger it in you. No matter what please do not let them guilt you into doing something you know you don’t want to do. Blessings🙏🏻

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
...It makes no sense to blame the unvaccinated on the breakthrough cases. There is no logic to that.
You are dealing with "social scientists". You shouldn't expect rigorous scientific analysis- they are mostly driven by their own confirmation bias. You can explain that there are a lot of mainstream epidemiologists from places like Stanford and Yale that advise caution with the vaccines, but it won't matter to your co-workers.

You've studied the data, they have not. For them, it's black and white. They took the jab. You must also take the jab. Simple. They are not concerned for your well being. Your refusal is a threat to their belief system.

You have outed yourself as an independent thinker, so assume your days are numbered whether you go along with the vaccine or not. There isn't really a place for people like you in their system.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat