A fight for individual liberty in Tennessee

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Kjlawstudent1972

Feb 21, 2021
Here in TN we are not only fighting against the swampy Democrats, we are fighting the swampy RINO’s as well. All the way up. From state legislature, to Chamber of Commerce, to the Governor himself.
Right now there is a bill in our state house that would not only keep businesses from discrimination against anyone who chooses not to mask, chooses not to vaccinate, but also protects businesses against frivolous litigation for covid related reasons. It is SB 320/HB 794. It was created with the consultation of an amazing local non-profit that is calling Tennesseans to action, lead by Gary Humble, called Tennessee Stands. There is also an initiative in the house to remove the emergency powers from the governor, currently there are lawsuits pending against the governor, the Mayor of city of Franklin TN, as well as the Williamson Co TN school district for commandeering people’s right to choose how to manage their own, and their children’s health.

We are in battle mode, and we have had other states reach out to TN Stands for direction on how to create the same kinds of bills in their own houses for consideration. I would implore Mr. Bannon and the entire War Room team to reach out to Gary Humble to get the word out through War Room Pandemic. I had a conversation with the Williamson county chair of the GOP who told me she had been getting inundated with phone calls and emails because of the call of TWR to initiate engagement of local politics. Your platform is the largest and most powerful in the world for the conservative/ populist movement. Our legislators here don’t quite get where we are going and think it is business as usual. We need to make them famous. My own state Senator Jack Johnson TN R, told me in response to this new proposed legislation, he didn’t believe In imposing regulations on businesses. To allow businesses to discriminate on the basis of refusing specific medical treatments is APPALLING. Especially as the mother of an Autistic teenager who struggles with masks. The disabled are a protected class. The state doesn’t seem to care.

Please please use your platform to promote this incredibly important organization. The website is www.tennesseestands.org. We are getting national attention from The Blaze so far as well as lots of local attention, but they want to crush us.

Any one who lIves in TN, reach out to your state reps and let them know to support The Medical Non-Discrimination Business and Consumer Act NOW!

Schaferhund

Jan 8, 2021
Here in TN we are not only fighting against the swampy Democrats, we are fighting the swampy RINO’s as well. All the way up. From state legislature, to Chamber of Commerce, to the Governor himself.
Right now there is a bill in our state house that would not only keep businesses from discrimination against anyone who chooses not to mask, chooses not to vaccinate, but also protects businesses against frivolous litigation for covid related reasons. It is SB 320/HB 794. It was created with the consultation of an amazing local non-profit that is calling Tennesseans to action, lead by Gary Humble, called Tennessee Stands. There is also an initiative in the house to remove the emergency powers from the governor, currently there are lawsuits pending against the governor, the Mayor of city of Franklin TN, as well as the Williamson Co TN school district for commandeering people’s right to choose how to manage their own, and their children’s health.

We are in battle mode, and we have had other states reach out to TN Stands for direction on how to create the same kinds of bills in their own houses for consideration. I would implore Mr. Bannon and the entire War Room team to reach out to Gary Humble to get the word out through War Room Pandemic. I had a conversation with the Williamson county chair of the GOP who told me she had been getting inundated with phone calls and emails because of the call of TWR to initiate engagement of local politics. Your platform is the largest and most powerful in the world for the conservative/ populist movement. Our legislators here don’t quite get where we are going and think it is business as usual. We need to make them famous. My own state Senator Jack Johnson TN R, told me in response to this new proposed legislation, he didn’t believe In imposing regulations on businesses. To allow businesses to discriminate on the basis of refusing specific medical treatments is APPALLING. Especially as the mother of an Autistic teenager who struggles with masks. The disabled are a protected class. The state doesn’t seem to care.

Please please use your platform to promote this incredibly important organization. The website is www.tennesseestands.org. We are getting national attention from The Blaze so far as well as lots of local attention, but they want to crush us.

Any one who lIves in TN, reach out to your state reps and let them know to support The Medical Non-Discrimination Business and Consumer Act NOW!
Great news ! Fight the battle on all fronts.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat