A PROPER THANKSGIVING FROM A HIDDEN NAME OF GOD...THE TOLAH WORM

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
The Tolah worm ..................a lesson written by Bannonfan

This lesson is known as typology, intended for believers mature enough in their faith to partake and appreciate it. Before reading please ask the Lord to open your eyes.

The dye used for all rituals in the OT came from a specific sources, a little worm the dye was named scarlet.
To LET the ONE be Scared. hence SCAR==LET
Christ, in heaven, still bears those scars says scripture, and will for all eternity bear them.
Scarlet
from 03216; TWOT - 2516b; n m
scarlet 34, worm 8, crimson 1; 43
worm - the female 'coccus ilicis' it was the worm of the coccus ilicus, the common name being the resurrection lily…it was scarlet stuff, collected off the trees,
A crimson color for 3 days, then it would turn white when fully hardened , which took 3 days.
the dye made from the dried body of the female of the
worm "coccus ilicis" maggot, the little female grub WAS commanded by God, thru Moses as the only acceptable source for temple purposes.

When the female of the scarlet worm species was ready to give
birth to her young, she would emerge from her lily land and attach her body to the trunk of a tree, fixing herself so firmly and permanently that she would never leave again, but die there.
Upon the mighty oak, they liked the oaks for birthing,
beneath the oak, beneath the mighty God.
See below notes, Part A. bottom of lesson for more on this.

The eggs deposited beneath her body were
thus protected until the larvae were hatched and able to enter
their own life cycle. They would eat her remains for their first food.
As they ate the first Passover they began to understand how He was the broken bread, faith in Him, the true life, because He gave His life for us. In other words they partook of His truths for their first food, as did the little worms babies partake of her for their first revelation of life and nourishment/first food/first communion.
More on the bread at end of lesson Part B.

After laying the eggs the mother died by chewing a hole in her own side, the crimson fluid which then flowed, the blood and water within her, Christ was pierced in His side blood and water flowed forth)
then attaching her body to the surrounding wood she impales her side. But mostly it bled out slowly being secreted all over those eggs, clotting there and forming a large red bubble or cap, firmly nowattached, she herself and her egsg on the tree. From the dead body/shell/bubble, after the young eat her they emerge and are gone, the shell remains, and men would then gather these bubbles
of these worms, and make the commercial scarlet dyes of antiquity. ALWAYS, for the dying of ritual purpose, such as the curtains in the Temple, or the cloth used in the Leviticus leprosy ritual this worms blood was used, this, and NO OTHER.

What a picture this gives of Christ, dying on the tree, shedding his precious blood that he might "bring many sons unto glory" ("Heb 2:10")! He died for us, that we might live through Him!
"Ps 22:6" describes such a worm and gives us this picture of Christ, prophetically saying, I am the tolah (the crocus worm) and not a man. He was pointing us to His death on the cross, and that He was that worm that died for His children, and from whose side, blood and water flowed, by whose sacrifice, and our faith in it, the just shall live bt and thru this faith, this realization, we also can now live and go forth, as children of that worm, our Mighty God. We are His kids, He is our Father. He gives us birth, a new birth, when we believe in Him and what He has done. Amazing this grace!

All of psalm 22 is prophetic of Christ’s death on the cross, please read it.(below part C.) WE need to see that "behold, I am a worm and no man", reads the tolah in Hebrew, behold I am the lily worm, the tolah; important because the prophesy is that someone is to become THAT worm not some other kind of worm. Only that worm comes from resurrection, to the tree and gives its life for its children thusly. Hence the prophecy hinges upon that one word, tolah.

Do we see it? The resurrection lily is pure pure white. It springs up fast, almost miraculously fast, blooms, then fades back to nothing, gone quickly.
The worm leaves the resurrection lilys, in type, He leaves the kingdom of Father God, or light, glory and resurrection/eternal power.
Christ sprang as those lilies, a short time in history, and gone before we knew it…yet never gone really, here forever, and His word will endure forever.

He empties Himself of His Glory to come here, He goes willingly to the tree to give His Life, to pour Himself out utterly, the sacrifice to set men free! The sinless One, absorbing all the sins of mankind, and desirous of saving ALL. as John 3:17 proclaims:
"He came not into the world to condemn the world, but so that ALL, through HIM, might be saved."
Glory be to God.

Christ, speaking of a blood sacrifice of Himself prophetically repeatedly in the OT, and in this dye the worm dies, turns red for 3 days, then white, why?

2reasons,
1. Christ rose on the third day, he was in His blood (red) for 3 days, in the grave, then turns white, as in white the color of the resurrection, of heaven, God is light, He is Risen,

2. Our sins are paid for and forgiven, and we have hope why? Because HE IS RISEN, his resurrection proves He overcame, as we also can overcome, how? By the blood of Christ and the power of our testimony. By believing the Word, proclaiming it, defeating Satan by learning it, and when tempted quoting the word to satan, as Christ Himself did. He said to the devil It is written it is written it is written halleluiah to the Lamb!The very power of life IS IN HIS WORDS< HIS WORDS, HE said, ARE LIFE................... AND THEY ARE TRUTH.

He added, if you have not my words in you, THERE WILL BE NO LIFE IN YOU.when he said it, was he referring to only the NT, or was the other OT also included?

At the time that He said these things only the OT was even in existence, so take that into consideration before giving an answer.

My answer is of course it was both, for He is not just in Both, HE IS both, He is the Word, and the word is HIM revealing of Himself, in every possible way. He is that Word, that word is who became flesh and dwelt amongst us.

Shall we ergo thank God for the Old Testament? Was this not hidden in plain site, is the diligent student not rewarded?

Has not every ritual, and every element of each ritual pointing to the work of Christ, and His death and resurrection?
Can we not see THIS great cloud of witnesses, not just the men of God, and what they did but all of creation speaks of Him, even the lowly worm, which He created, and then became, to show us His beautiful, ingenious plan, too marvelous for words, may this lesson bless you as it has your teacher

Isa 1:18Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
In this verse, both the day of atonement ritual and the Lev 14 ritual are being referenced.
The Lord lower Himself to become a man, and then a worm of a man.

Heb 2:9But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.Heb 2:10For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.Heb 2:11For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,
Side notes
Part A. Regarding the cross

(some believe 2 woods were used for the cross, the oak was stationary, solid upright, could be used to hold the more nailable cross beam of cedar, Christ was tied to the cross beam of cedar, and carried it to the hill, then two guard hailed his hand to it, and then lifted him to the stationary vertical hard oak, and hung him there, thus they did not have to reinstall the vertical beam each time, (as they were killing thousands by this method) the men were only lifted up a few feet above the crowd, ergo breaking their legs, nailing their feet or giving them drink was not difficult.

Do I agree,
it makes some points, the worm does go to oak to lay its eggs on the vertical trunk. There are movies that depict this way, with the Lord carrying the cross beam of cedar only, but most take the other view, as it is cinematic-ally more impactful, yet the more probable thing, is that of 2 woods and an easy uplift, meaning Christ was crucified only 3-5 feet up in the air. Also note many paintings of the middle ages depicted him this way, above the people, but not hugely high above them.

In any case, seeing that the tolah goes to oak in nature, why would God break His own model is my question; which leads me to think this idea of method has merit.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
part B. regarding bread of life

Let me repeat
After laying the eggs the mother died by chewing a hole in her own side, the crimson fluid which flowed, the blood and water within her,
stained her body and the surrounding wood. But mostly it bled out slowly being secreted all over those eggs, clotting there and forming a large red bubble or scab/shell, firmly attaching herself and her egg sack to the tree. From the dead body/shell/bubble, after the young emerge and are gone, men would gather these bubbles, they gathered regularly, as the red could only be obtained when it was fresh, not yet turned white.

This reminds us the manna in the wilderness had to be gathered fresh, and that it also represented the word, the bread for true life, in the spirit, and that our manna now, the word of God should be gathered daily. We learn much this way, with fresh bread for each day....
oh but teacher, you are reaching, really, They gathered manna daily it would rot if they did not,
except on sabbath, where miraculously it would last 2 days, so that one day sabbath they needed not gather....why this picture?
why were men of the bible told more than once to eat the little book? Is God stupid, do we need to eat paper...NO, this is all metaphor, to tell us to read and chew on something, is to say consume it, get it in your spirit man…your body need literal bread, your spirit needs spiritual bread, and that is what the Word is for, to guide you, to educate your spirit. Think about it, consuming His thoughts and spirit would allow you to have all His counsel at the ready, to allow you to Know exactly what He thinks, or what situation of the afore, is like unto your current predicaments….He can them remind you of things heretofore not understood.

This is why cults that teach folks not to read their bibles are so dangerous..they deprive us of our truest bread, the bread of LIFE.

back to the worm,
of these female scarlet worms, were made the commercial scarlet dyes of antiquity, extracted, and used ALWAYS, for the dying of ritual purpose, such as the curtains in the Temple, or the cloth used in the Leviticus leprosy ritual of which lesson this is an excerpt.

What a picture this gives of Christ, dying on the tree, shedding his precious blood that he might "bring many sons unto glory" ("Heb 2:10")!
He died for us, that we might live through Him!
Shall we now thank God for the Old Testament? Was this not hidden in plain site, is the diligent student not rewarded?
What if I told you there are 700 more hidden examples in the OT…would that surprise you? It shouldn’t. we have a God of an intelligence we can barely take in, and with a love deeper than a thousand oceans, towards all of us.

Has not every ritual, and ever element of each ritual pointing to the work of Christ, and His death and resurrection?
Can we not see THIS great cloud of witnesses, not just the men of God, but all of creation speaks of Him, even the lowly worm, which He created, and then became, to show us His beautiful, ingenious plan, too marvelous for words, may this lesson bless you as it has your teacher.
Regarding the eating of the worm, the manna, His Word.

I said, I am this bread of life, it is I whom is broken for you, it is my blood about to be spilled for you (the 3rd cup, called the cup of redemption thru the lambs blood sacrifice...called the “I WILL REDEEM YOU” cup. He said, this cup of redeeming blood is now sealed by my own blood, not a lambs blood, which onlt pointed to Him until He came, but it would be sealed now by His death, drink this in. Do this in remembrance of Me. It was wine they drank, not blood, literal drinking of blood, or of human flesh was forbidden throughout scriture, this was metaphor. You have sacrificed a innocent lamb for centuries, in obedience to Me, now realize, at that time, this was pointing to Myself, the Lamb of God that was to save you, messiah, savior, reigning king, and hence forth you will do this, in rembrance that I came out of heaven to Myself be your redeemer, it all pointed to Me. Consume these truths, drink them in, I will redeem you!

Drink this in. THE WORD BECAME FLESH AND DWELT AMONG US< EAT MY FLESH
IN OTHER WORDS EAT MY WORDS< I THE WORD BECAME FLESH<now we are told eat the flesh/i.e. the words
PARTAKE OF ME partake of my words He said, or there will be no life in you….it was to bring us to full faith, not to cannibalism, to realization the He was His word and His word is HIM. Partake, drink it in, let ME be your daily bread. Eat your little book, He said it in both the NT and the OT

When God repeats a parable in both new and older testament, it means it is of the greatest importance. when God tells you there is no life outside these words, it means that to not get this will deprive one of any real nourishment coming from the Lord to us.

His revelations are new each morning, why would we not partake of them/Him.

Ergo, it might just be important to consume that little book.

Praise the name of the Tolah, also our Mighty God, in Type.

We have a very remarkable God, do we not?

Psalm 22

The Suffering, Praise, and Posterity of the Messiah
To the Chief Musician. Set to “The Deer of the Dawn.” [fn1] A Psalm of David.
1 My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?
Why are You so far from helping Me,
And from the words of My groaning?
2 O My God, I cry in the daytime, but You do not hear;
And in the night season, and am not silent.

3 But You are holy,
Enthroned in the praises of Israel.
4 Our fathers trusted in You;
They trusted, and You delivered them.
5 They cried to You, and were delivered;
They trusted in You, and were not ashamed.

6 But I am a worm, and no man;
A reproach of men, and despised by the people.
7 All those who see Me ridicule Me;
They shoot out the lip, they shake the head, saying,
8 “He trusted [fn2] in the LORD, let Him rescue Him;
Let Him deliver Him, since He delights in Him!”

9 But You are He who took Me out of the womb;
You made Me trust while on My mother’s breasts.
10 I was cast upon You from birth.
From My mother’s womb
You have been My God.
11 Be not far from Me,
For trouble is near;
For there is none to help.

12 Many bulls have surrounded Me;
Strong bulls of Bashan have encircled Me.
13 They gape at Me with their mouths,
Like a raging and roaring lion.

14 I am poured out like water,
And all My bones are out of joint;
My heart is like wax;
It has melted within Me.
15 My strength is dried up like a potsherd,
And My tongue clings to My jaws;
You have brought Me to the dust of death.

16 For dogs have surrounded Me;
The congregation of the wicked has enclosed Me.
They pierced [fn3] My hands and My feet;
17 I can count all My bones.
They look and stare at Me.
18 They divide My garments among them,
And for My clothing they cast lots.

19 But You, O LORD, do not be far from Me;
O My Strength, hasten to help Me!
20 Deliver Me from the sword,
My precious life from the power of the dog.
21 Save Me from the lion’s mouth
And from the horns of the wild oxen!

You have answered Me.

22 I will declare Your name to My brethren;
In the midst of the assembly I will praise You.
23 You who fear the LORD, praise Him!
All you descendants of Jacob, glorify Him,
And fear Him, all you offspring of Israel!
24 For He has not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted;
Nor has He hidden His face from Him;
But when He cried to Him, He heard.

25 My praise shall be of You in the great assembly;
I will pay My vows before those who fear Him.
26 The poor shall eat and be satisfied;
Those who seek Him will praise the LORD.
Let your heart live forever!

27 All the ends of the world
Shall remember and turn to the LORD,
And all the families of the nations
Shall worship before You. [fn4]
28 For the kingdom is the LORD’s,
And He rules over the nations.

29 All the prosperous of the earth
Shall eat and worship;
All those who go down to the dust
Shall bow before Him,
Even he who cannot keep himself alive.

30 A posterity shall serve Him.
It will be recounted of the Lord to the next generation,
31 They will come and declare His righteousness to a people who will be born,
That He has done this.

Lord, may this sink into every spirit who reads it. In Jesus's mighty name, I pray. thank you. Amen.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
these were my notes from a class I once taught on Lev 14.

this is only a small part of a very dense study into the ritual, its meanings, and its elements, of which the cloth, always died red, with the Tolah blood, is one small part.

If anyone is interested in more of this, let me know. freely we were given, freely we give.

AngellicAngela

War Room VIP Member
Feb 6, 2021
Michigan

this is only a small part of a very dense study into the ritual, its meanings, and its elements, of which the cloth, always died red, with the Tolah blood, is one small part.

If anyone is interested in more of this, let me know. freely we were given, freely we give.
I would happily accept further details...
Whenever you have the time.
Reading the above Yesterday moved me immensely.
I had no idea what Tolah was nor the "Deep Significance".
And why I am always so APPRECIATIVE for your sharing.

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
I realize this is dense, but it may improve someones faith, for the holidays
It deepens the connectivity of all Scripture; all of it is pointed in the direction of what Yeshua has done for us on the cross and how much Yahweh loves us. As I learn more about the Torah and its goal of bringing unity among His children; I am reteaching myself about Scripture, looking at the entire Word from the Hebrew perspective. The feasts and festivals are rehearsal for the second coming of Our Messiah. I love learning more. Thank you for giving of your time and sharing this knowledge, Bannonfan. May you be blessed, always.

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021

As you wish to add to this thread; I would be interested. No rush; as I think I might also participate in a course on Hebrew roots. I think all Scripture shared has the power to build faith with a deeper appreciation for how brilliant and full of grace our Adonai is. Once you start realizing how far and how deep, how vast His love is for us, which nothing can separate us from His love, one becomes beholden to learn as much as possible about Yahweh's true intent when he spoke His words, with authentic and grateful emotional, honor to Him .

NonniK

War Room VIP Member
May 8, 2021
The Tolah worm ..................a lesson written by Bannonfan

This lesson is known as typology, intended for believers mature enough in their faith to partake and appreciate it. Before reading please ask the Lord to open your eyes.

The dye used for all rituals in the OT came from a specific sources, a little worm the dye was named scarlet.
To LET the ONE be Scared. hence SCAR==LET
Christ, in heaven, still bears those scars says scripture, and will for all eternity bear them.
Scarlet
from 03216; TWOT - 2516b; n m
scarlet 34, worm 8, crimson 1; 43
worm - the female 'coccus ilicis' it was the worm of the coccus ilicus, the common name being the resurrection lily…it was scarlet stuff, collected off the trees,
A crimson color for 3 days, then it would turn white when fully hardened , which took 3 days.
the dye made from the dried body of the female of the
worm "coccus ilicis" maggot, the little female grub WAS commanded by God, thru Moses as the only acceptable source for temple purposes.

When the female of the scarlet worm species was ready to give
birth to her young, she would emerge from her lily land and attach her body to the trunk of a tree, fixing herself so firmly and permanently that she would never leave again, but die there.
Upon the mighty oak, they liked the oaks for birthing,
beneath the oak, beneath the mighty God.
See below notes, Part A. bottom of lesson for more on this.

The eggs deposited beneath her body were
thus protected until the larvae were hatched and able to enter
their own life cycle. They would eat her remains for their first food.
As they ate the first Passover they began to understand how He was the broken bread, faith in Him, the true life, because He gave His life for us. In other words they partook of His truths for their first food, as did the little worms babies partake of her for their first revelation of life and nourishment/first food/first communion.
More on the bread at end of lesson Part B.

After laying the eggs the mother died by chewing a hole in her own side, the crimson fluid which then flowed, the blood and water within her, Christ was pierced in His side blood and water flowed forth)
then attaching her body to the surrounding wood she impales her side. But mostly it bled out slowly being secreted all over those eggs, clotting there and forming a large red bubble or cap, firmly nowattached, she herself and her egsg on the tree. From the dead body/shell/bubble, after the young eat her they emerge and are gone, the shell remains, and men would then gather these bubbles
of these worms, and make the commercial scarlet dyes of antiquity. ALWAYS, for the dying of ritual purpose, such as the curtains in the Temple, or the cloth used in the Leviticus leprosy ritual this worms blood was used, this, and NO OTHER.

What a picture this gives of Christ, dying on the tree, shedding his precious blood that he might "bring many sons unto glory" ("Heb 2:10")! He died for us, that we might live through Him!
"Ps 22:6" describes such a worm and gives us this picture of Christ, prophetically saying, I am the tolah (the crocus worm) and not a man. He was pointing us to His death on the cross, and that He was that worm that died for His children, and from whose side, blood and water flowed, by whose sacrifice, and our faith in it, the just shall live bt and thru this faith, this realization, we also can now live and go forth, as children of that worm, our Mighty God. We are His kids, He is our Father. He gives us birth, a new birth, when we believe in Him and what He has done. Amazing this grace!

All of psalm 22 is prophetic of Christ’s death on the cross, please read it.(below part C.) WE need to see that "behold, I am a worm and no man", reads the tolah in Hebrew, behold I am the lily worm, the tolah; important because the prophesy is that someone is to become THAT worm not some other kind of worm. Only that worm comes from resurrection, to the tree and gives its life for its children thusly. Hence the prophecy hinges upon that one word, tolah.

Do we see it? The resurrection lily is pure pure white. It springs up fast, almost miraculously fast, blooms, then fades back to nothing, gone quickly.
The worm leaves the resurrection lilys, in type, He leaves the kingdom of Father God, or light, glory and resurrection/eternal power.
Christ sprang as those lilies, a short time in history, and gone before we knew it…yet never gone really, here forever, and His word will endure forever.

He empties Himself of His Glory to come here, He goes willingly to the tree to give His Life, to pour Himself out utterly, the sacrifice to set men free! The sinless One, absorbing all the sins of mankind, and desirous of saving ALL. as John 3:17 proclaims:
"He came not into the world to condemn the world, but so that ALL, through HIM, might be saved."
Glory be to God.

Christ, speaking of a blood sacrifice of Himself prophetically repeatedly in the OT, and in this dye the worm dies, turns red for 3 days, then white, why?

2reasons,
1. Christ rose on the third day, he was in His blood (red) for 3 days, in the grave, then turns white, as in white the color of the resurrection, of heaven, God is light, He is Risen,

2. Our sins are paid for and forgiven, and we have hope why? Because HE IS RISEN, his resurrection proves He overcame, as we also can overcome, how? By the blood of Christ and the power of our testimony. By believing the Word, proclaiming it, defeating Satan by learning it, and when tempted quoting the word to satan, as Christ Himself did. He said to the devil It is written it is written it is written halleluiah to the Lamb!The very power of life IS IN HIS WORDS< HIS WORDS, HE said, ARE LIFE................... AND THEY ARE TRUTH.

He added, if you have not my words in you, THERE WILL BE NO LIFE IN YOU.when he said it, was he referring to only the NT, or was the other OT also included?

At the time that He said these things only the OT was even in existence, so take that into consideration before giving an answer.

My answer is of course it was both, for He is not just in Both, HE IS both, He is the Word, and the word is HIM revealing of Himself, in every possible way. He is that Word, that word is who became flesh and dwelt amongst us.

Shall we ergo thank God for the Old Testament? Was this not hidden in plain site, is the diligent student not rewarded?

Has not every ritual, and every element of each ritual pointing to the work of Christ, and His death and resurrection?
Can we not see THIS great cloud of witnesses, not just the men of God, and what they did but all of creation speaks of Him, even the lowly worm, which He created, and then became, to show us His beautiful, ingenious plan, too marvelous for words, may this lesson bless you as it has your teacher

Isa 1:18Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
In this verse, both the day of atonement ritual and the Lev 14 ritual are being referenced.
The Lord lower Himself to become a man, and then a worm of a man.

Heb 2:9But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.Heb 2:10For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.Heb 2:11For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,
Side notes
Part A. Regarding the cross

(some believe 2 woods were used for the cross, the oak was stationary, solid upright, could be used to hold the more nailable cross beam of cedar, Christ was tied to the cross beam of cedar, and carried it to the hill, then two guard hailed his hand to it, and then lifted him to the stationary vertical hard oak, and hung him there, thus they did not have to reinstall the vertical beam each time, (as they were killing thousands by this method) the men were only lifted up a few feet above the crowd, ergo breaking their legs, nailing their feet or giving them drink was not difficult.

Do I agree,
it makes some points, the worm does go to oak to lay its eggs on the vertical trunk. There are movies that depict this way, with the Lord carrying the cross beam of cedar only, but most take the other view, as it is cinematic-ally more impactful, yet the more probable thing, is that of 2 woods and an easy uplift, meaning Christ was crucified only 3-5 feet up in the air. Also note many paintings of the middle ages depicted him this way, above the people, but not hugely high above them.

In any case, seeing that the tolah goes to oak in nature, why would God break His own model is my question; which leads me to think this idea of method has merit.
This is a very interesting read and appears symbolic of Christ’s crucifixion. Many chapters in the Old Testament are a foreshadowing of the future Messiah’s time on earth.
I hope to share this with my pastor, if you don’t mind. ☺️

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
I always appreciate your Hebraic insight, and wisdom, you share Bannonfan. I also hope you continue to do so as time allows, and when you are led too. You are a very gifted teacher, and I look forward to learning more ancient Jewish wisdom.

Last edited:

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat