Absolute Interference - Is Mary Fanning Interfering with Mike Lindell by Providing False Information?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
If the answer is NO, that means Mike really does have he proof. I have not seen proof showing the data from Mary Fanning is authentic.

The trailer is great. If the quality of the trailer holds through the whole film, this film is a big step up from Absolute Proof.

My worry about Mike Lindell is he might have been conned by at least of his key researchers. That researcher fits a profile of deep state operative aiming to discredit the claims of election fraud by setting up Lindell with false information. My fear could be unfounded. However, Mike has been talking about the proof he has been accumulating. None of what he as described is proof to me even if he has it. I am worried for Mike's effort. The rest of this post elaborates on the information Mike is relying upon from a source that was not trustworthy in 2018. That source that might still be untrustworthy is Mary Fanning.

ABSOLUTE PROOF - The Film Before This One
I think Absolute Proof is an important film, but it did not live up to its name. The film is led us along a story line where we were promised the ultimate proof at the end that would leave no doubt about how the election was stolen. As soon as the proof came onto the screen, in the form of internet traffic logs, I saw a problem. I bet you did too. How could we know this data is genuine?

Absolute Proof's Absolute Proof - STUNNING If True
No Way to Know If It Is True
Absolute Inteference says It Will Prove this data is true. Possible, but Not Likely

1618196313189.png

The proof that is not proof from Absolute Proof, provided by Mary Fanning who has never proven anything that wasn't already in the public domain. Fanning has a long history of reporting information only she has from her anonymous sources and not a word of her original reporting ever have been proven correct.

A log isn't proof of anything unless you can prove the data in the log is came from where you claim. Then it got worse. The source of this ultimate data was Mary Fanning, a reporter. I would post her picture but none exists.

From all appearances, the main story of Absolute Interference is built on that data from Mary Fanning. Mike says he has verified that data with an independent source. He better have.

MARY FANNING FAILED LARGE WHEN CHALLENGED ON HER EXPLOSIVE CLAIMS INVOLVING A SYSTEM CALLED "HAMMER", BASED ON HER REPORTS OF DENNIS MONTGOMERY, A FORMER CIA/NSA PROGRAMMING GUY SAID BY FANNING TO BE A GENIUS BUT SEEMS LIKE A COMPLETE FAKE TO ME. In fairness to Montgomery, his ability to speak for himself might be limited because of national security orders gagging him. If he communicates publilcly, it won't take much foir me to find out if he is the expert he is said to be.

Brief aside to Mary Fanning
Mary, we need more than General McInerney's word and your anonymous sources to know for sure what you told us is true. For you to say otherwise is not cool. There were problems with the documentation you presented, such as the inconclusive, unverifiable inventory of hard drives turned over to the FBI. The transcripts you relied upon were inconclusive. The story you told was not anywhere near the only possible explanation for the facts you provided or had been reported by others. When you were asked questions about aspects of this, you came unglued, just like an operative and unlike any reporter I ever met. The General tells a stunning account of what is going on, but by himself, he is not sufficient to prove that what you say is true. You have convinced the General. You have not convinced me. Your terrible interview with Jason Goodman (CrowdSourceTheTruth) made clear to me you did not have answers to some of his questions and you would not admit to that. That made you not credible.

MORE ON MARY FANNING
There are no pictures of her in the public domain. She is the only journalist I know about whom that can be said. The only thing that can be verified in her biography is she publishes stories presented as journalism that never can be verified, at least until now. Her profile is a good match for Q's. No one knows who she is, she publishes reports related to national intelligence that would help us fight the Commies, if they are true. Her manner of speaking is condescending, not what I expect in command of complete information, but i do expect from fakes who want to discourage being questioned, nervous about being exposed. No information originally from her ever has been verified. She reports a ton of original information, but it could all be false.

If what Mike Lindell says is true, Mary Fanning's record will change with Absolute Interference. If I had to bet, I would bet Mike has been sold a bag of bullshit by Mary Fanning, with the aim of discrediting all claims that the election was stolen. I hope I am wrong. It would be better to find out before the big splash of releasing this film than after. If I were Mike, I would want either Jason Goodman, Jovan Pulitzer and me to see Absolute Interference before release. If he could get us saying it is proof, it would be proof. I would be interested in Patrick Byrne's opinion. I used to to not trust him but that changed based on his reports of trying to save the election working with General Flynn and Sydney Powell. There is no opinion I would trust over my own on this subject When it comes to the truth about computers and data, I know what I am talking about. Jovan Pulitzer knows what he is talking about. Given the same information about computers and data, I doubt he and I would ever disagree. I am not as innovative or informed as Jovan, and I am not the only one about whom this is true, but I know the physics digital technology. You can stake your life on that. The future of Liberty and American principles staked on me being right about something digital I know would be safe. I respect the fact that staking the same thing on Jovan instead of me would be prudent, because I am unknown.

ABSOLUTE INTERFERENCE
While we have background to know Mike's new film builds on the previous film, all we have to look at today is the trailer. This trailer really stands out for its persuasiveness, super well edited, very excellent film. In the trailer, I don't see signs of being asked to believe things I cannot see. This is what gives it a step up.

I will just have to see how Absolute Interference delivers. It has my attention and I am definitely going to watch it the moment it becomes available.

Last edited:
Reactions: scotford and NvEric

Lamentation

Mar 5, 2021
Pilgrim & Foreigner
The trailer is great. If the quality of the trailer holds through the whole film, this film is a big step up from Absolute Proof.

My worry about Mike Lindell is he might have been conned by at least of his key researchers. That researcher fits a profile of deep state operative aiming to discredit the claims of election fraud by setting up Lindell with false information. My fear could be unfounded. However, Mike has been talking about the proof he has been accumulating. None of what he as described is proof to me even if he has it. I am worried for Mike's effort. The rest of this post elaborates on the information Mike is relying upon from a source that was not trustworthy in 2018. That source that might still be untrustworthy is Mary Fanning.

ABSOLUTE PROOF - The Film Before This One
I think Absolute Proof is an important film, but it did not live up to its name. The film is led us along a story line where we were promised the ultimate proof at the end that would leave no doubt about how the election was stolen. As soon as the proof came onto the screen, in the form of internet traffic logs, I saw a problem. I bet you did too. How could we know this data is genuine?

Absolute Proof's Absolute Proof - STUNNING If True
No Way to Know If It Is True
Absolute Inteference says It Will Prove this data is true. Possible, but Not Likely

View attachment 4239
The proof that is not proof from Absolute Proof, provided by Mary Fanning who has never proven anything that wasn't already in the public domain. Fanning has a long history of reporting information only she has from her anonymous sources and not a word of her original reporting ever have been proven correct.

A log isn't proof of anything unless you can prove the data in the log is came from where you claim. Then it got worse. The source of this ultimate data was Mary Fanning, a reporter. I would post her picture but none exists.

From all appearances, the main story of Absolute Interference is built on that data from Mary Fanning. Mike says he has verified that data with an independent source. He better have.

MARY FANNING FAILED LARGE WHEN CHALLENGED ON HER EXPLOSIVE CLAIMS INVOLVING A SYSTEM CALLED "HAMMER", BASED ON HER REPORTS OF DENNIS MONTGOMERY, A FORMER CIA/NSA PROGRAMMING GUY SAID BY FANNING TO BE A GENIUS BUT SEEMS LIKE A COMPLETE FAKE TO ME. In fairness to Montgomery, his ability to speak for himself might be limited because of national security orders gagging him. If he communicates publilcly, it won't take much foir me to find out if he is the expert he is said to be.

Brief aside to Mary Fanning
Mary, we need more than General McInerney's word and your anonymous sources to know for sure what you told us about is true. For you to say otherwise is not cool. There were problems with the documentation you presented, such as the inconclusive, unverifiable inventory of hard drives turned over the to the FBI. The transcripts you relied upon were inconclusive. The story you told was not anywhere near the only possible explanation for the facts you provided or had been reported by others. When you were asked questions about aspects of this, you came unglued, just like an operative and unlike any reporter I ever met. The General tells a stunning account of what is going on, but by himself, he is not sufficient to prove that what you say is true. You have convinced the General. You have not convinced me. Your terrible interview with Jason Goodman (CrowdSourceTheTruth) made clear to me you did not have answers to some of his questions and you would not admit to that. That made you not credible.

MORE ON MARY FANNING
There are no pictures of her in the public domain. She is the only journalist I know about whom that can be said. The only thing that can be verified in her biography is she publishes stories presented as journalism that never can be verified, at least until now. Her profile is a good match for Q's. No one knows who she is, she publishes reports related to national intelligence that would help us fight the Commies, if they are true. Her manner of speaking is condescending, not what I expect in command of complete information, but i do expect from fakes who want to discourage being questioned, nervous about being exposed. No information originally from her ever has been verified. She reports a ton of original information, but it could all be false.

If what Mike Lindell says is true, Mary Fanning's record will change with Absolute Interference. If I had to bet, I would bet Mike has been sold a bag of bullshit by Mary Fanning, with the aim of discrediting all claims that the election was stolen. I hope I am wrong. It would be better to find out before the big splash of releasing this film than after. If I were Mike, I would want either Jason Goodman, Jovan Pulitzer and me to see Absolute Interference before release. If he could get us saying it is proof, it would be proof. I would be interested in Patrick Byrne's opinion. I used to to not trust him but that changed based on his reports of trying to save the election working with General Flynn and Sydney Powell. There is no opinion I would trust over my own on this subject When it comes to the truth about computers and data, I know what I am talking about. Jovan Pulitzer knows what he is talking about. Given the same information about computers and data, I doubt he and I would ever disagree. I am not as innovative or informed as Jovan, and I am not the only one about whom this is true, but I know the physics digital technology. You can stake your life on that. The future of Liberty and American principles staked on me being right about something digital I know would be safe. I respect the fact that staking the same thing on Jovan instead of me would be prudent, because I am unknown.

ABSOLUTE INTERFERENCE
While we have background to know Mike's new film builds on the previous film, all we have to look at today is the trailer. This trailer really stands out for its persuasiveness, super well edited, very excellent film. In the trailer, I don't see signs of being asked to believe things I cannot see. This is what gives it a step up.

I will just have to see how Absolute Interference delivers. It has my attention and I am definitely going to watch it the moment it becomes available.
Have you read: The American Report? https://theamericanreport.org/2021/...corecard-absolute-proof-have-cia-connections/

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
Have you read:

I looked up some of those MAC addresses myself. "NO VENDOR EXISTS"

Dennis Montgomery is a plant or a fraud, and it doesn't matter which.

Reactions: carla_rogers

Lamentation

Mar 5, 2021
Pilgrim & Foreigner
Have you read:

I looked up some of those MAC addresses myself. "NO VENDOR EXISTS"

Dennis Montgomery is a plant or a fraud, and it doesn't matter which.
No, but I certainly will. Thank you. I try to use logic, common sense and the Wisdom God gave me to make sense EVERYTHING that's BEEN/BEING THROWN AT US, but Cyber/Technology/Databases... are definitely not my area of expertise. SICK of ALL the LIES/DECEIT! I trusted Brannon Howse to thoroughly screen his guests.

Last edited:

AngellicAngela

Feb 6, 2021
Michigan
I think you may need to look into all those who refuted Mike Lindell and Dennis Montgomery.
Are they DS themselves?
Wasn't Michael Flynn Mr.Montgomery's lawyer?
Is Mr.Flynn an American Patriot?
There are so many questions regarding the biggest theft of an American election in history.

Reactions: Lamentation

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
Different Flynns. MIchael J Flynn used to be Montgomery's attorney. He is not a fan of Montgomery.

Michael T Flynn is the guy we like.

Montgomery has a long history as a scam artist.

From Playboy back in 2010:

and:

and:

Last edited:

Lamentation

Mar 5, 2021
Pilgrim & Foreigner
I think you may need to look into all those who refuted Mike Lindell and Dennis Montgomery.
Are they DS themselves?
There are so many questions regarding the biggest theft of an American election in history.
I know! It's UNACCEPTABLE AND THEY NEED TO BE EXPOSED, CAUGHT AND PUNISHED TO THE FULLEST!!!

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
Mary Fanning hangs her credibility on Dennis Montgomery. Mary is headlined in Absolute Interference. I think Mike Lindell might be hooked into a trap with her.

What say you?

Reactions: scotford

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
Unfortunately, I am locked out of frankspeech.com, so I don't know anything has been revealed that reflects on Mary Fanning or explains where the internet traffic data Mike is relying on to make his proof.

Has anything been revealed regarding how this data was obtained?

1618583606492.png

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
Are they DS themselves?
I think you may need to look into what I looked into to form my conclusions about Mary Fanning and Dennis Montgomery. I spent a lot of time trying to verify reports from Mary Fanning, Dave Janda, Kevin Shipp, Bill Binney, Kurt Weibie, Jason Goodman, the FBI, court records, Maricopa County Sherriff's office, newspapers. I never was able to verify enough to be sure I was getting the correct story. One thing I did get was an interview of Mary Fanning where she could not tolerate questions regarding this very complicated story. Combine that with her unverifiable biography and the fact there is no picture of her in the public domain is enough to tell me she is likely as not to be government asset working to subvert similar to they way Qanon subverted President Trump's supporters.

Regarding Montgomery's purported lawyer, Michael Flynn, would you please explain to me why you mentioned him? I suspect you mentioned Michael Flynn in an effort to create confusion based on a lawyer supposedly having the same name as another prominent figure in The Scandals Against Trump™. If you were unaware of how the name Michael Flynn figures into the election and Trump World™, that would be an amazing gap in your knowledge of this subject, enough to disqualify you from contributing to sorting out the Dennis Montgomery/Mary Fanning Lost and Created Worlds of Weird Confusion™.

All in all, you post appears to have been ill-advised.

I think you act a lot like Mary Fanning.

Last edited:

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
Mary Fanning hangs her credibility on Dennis Montgomery. Mary is headlined in Absolute Interference. I think Mike Lindell might be hooked into a trap with her.

What say you?

Psalm 27

Feb 13, 2021
Carla, I would say that we all should wait until we see the final edition of Mike's efforts. We already know what you think of Mary and Dennis and that is a product of your time and efforts. Just from my own perspective, I realize that Mike's first two "Absolutes" left a lot to be desired as far as being a polished professional production. Mike should not have been the one to be conducting the interview. He should have been the off screen director. But that is beside the point, he is trying to unveil the truth, like I am sure you are.
You have obviously done a deep dive on Fanning and Montgomery and found, that in your estimation, they are frauds that quite possibly could be plants paid by globalist actors to discredit, totally, the work that Mike has done up till now. I would be very interested in seeing and hearing the thoughts from the three men you mentioned in your post; Jovan Pulitzer, Jason Goodman and Patrick Byrne. I would also be interested in your perspective as to what the quality of evidence would look like, in order to erase any doubts as to its' veracity?
I, like Mike, am a Christian, believer in Jesus Christ. As such, I study the various ways that our Father Creator has used in the past, to relate to His human creations. I've been impressed by the writings that indicate that He quite often uses human beings that are to a great extent, "the worst of the worst" to get His point across. There is no human being that can claim perfection. Each and every one of us, will at some point, fade into dust. Only God, who, as the Creator, is outside of His Creation and is the initial cause of all that exists. He is the one who will reveal the truth and make it abundantly obvious what should be done in light of that truth. He is using me, He is using Carla, He is using Mike, Jovan, Jason and Patrick. He is using Steve, Raheem, Peter and Boris. It is literally a cast in the thousands. Even Dennis and Mary have their part to play. I can only hope that when His will becomes evident, it will generate an overwhelming movement to return to His original teachings and statutes and the realization that they are the only stabile way forward. These are trying times, the only thing I am totally sure of, is that each of us will play our part and the will of God will prevail!:love::geek: MAGA/AF!

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
Carla, I would say that we all should wait until we see the final edition of Mike's efforts. We already know what you think of Mary and Dennis and that is a product of your time and efforts. Just from my own perspective, I realize that Mike's first two "Absolutes" left a lot to be desired as far as being a polished professional production. Mike should not have been the one to be conducting the interview. He should have been the off screen director. But that is beside the point, he is trying to unveil the truth, like I am sure you are.
You have obviously done a deep dive on Fanning and Montgomery and found, that in your estimation, they are frauds that quite possibly could be plants paid by globalist actors to discredit, totally, the work that Mike has done up till now. I would be very interested in seeing and hearing the thoughts from the three men you mentioned in your post; Jovan Pulitzer, Jason Goodman and Patrick Byrne. I would also be interested in your perspective as to what the quality of evidence would look like, in order to erase any doubts as to its' veracity?
I, like Mike, am a Christian, believer in Jesus Christ. As such, I study the various ways that our Father Creator has used in the past, to relate to His human creations. I've been impressed by the writings that indicate that He quite often uses human beings that are to a great extent, "the worst of the worst" to get His point across. There is no human being that can claim perfection. Each and every one of us, will at some point, fade into dust. Only God, who, as the Creator, is outside of His Creation and is the initial cause of all that exists. He is the one who will reveal the truth and make it abundantly obvious what should be done in light of that truth. He is using me, He is using Carla, He is using Mike, Jovan, Jason and Patrick. He is using Steve, Raheem, Peter and Boris. It is literally a cast in the thousands. Even Dennis and Mary have their part to play. I can only hope that when His will becomes evident, it will generate an overwhelming movement to return to His original teachings and statutes and the realization that they are the only stabile way forward. These are trying times, the only thing I am totally sure of, is that each of us will play our part and the will of God will prevail!:love::geek: MAGA/AF!
This is a tremendous note, I have nothing but praise for what it says. I would like to add to my previous posts that my assessments of Mary and Dennis could be completely wrong. It is not as if the information. I have is complete or my conclusions the only possible rational conclusions.

The reason I shared my views was for only one purpose: to suggest caution that might reach Mike, in case he needs it. Nothing would be better than my warnings to have been completely unfounded.

I would like to thank you taking time and seriously considering what I wrote. I am a nobody the world for the most part ignores. You cannot gain anything from directing your mind toward anything I write. The fact you did so is a tremendous gift and honor. Thank you for that.

Thank you also for explaining your thoughts and suggestions for how I can improve.

Last edited:

AngellicAngela

Feb 6, 2021
Michigan
I think you may need to look into what I looked into to form my conclusions about Mary Fanning and Dennis Montgomery. I spent a lot of time trying to verify reports from Mary Fanning, Dave Janda, Kevin Shipp, Bill Binney, Kurt Weibie, Jason Goodman, the FBI, court records, Maricopa County Sherriff's office, newspapers. I never was able to verify enough to be sure I was getting the correct story. One thing I did get was an interview of Mary Fanning where she could not tolerate questions regarding this very complicated story. Combine that with her unverifiable biography and the fact there is no picture of her in the public domain is enough to tell me she is likely as not to be government asset working to subvert similar to they way Qanon subverted President Trump's supporters.

Regarding Montgomery's purported lawyer, Michael Flynn, would you please explain to me why you mentioned him? I suspect you mentioned Michael Flynn in an effort to create confusion based on a lawyer supposedly having the same name as another prominent figure in The Scandals Against Trump™. If you were unaware of how the name Michael Flynn figures into the election and Trump World™, that would be an amazing gap in your knowledge of this subject, enough to disqualify you from contributing to sorting out the Dennis Montgomery/Mary Fanning Lost and Created Worlds of Weird Confusion™.

All in all, you post appears to have been ill-advised.

I think you act a lot like Mary Fanning.

Different Flynns. MIchael J Flynn used to be Montgomery's attorney. He is not a fan of Montgomery.

Michael T Flynn is the guy we like.

Montgomery has a long history as a scam artist.

From Playboy back in 2010:

and:

and:

Highsea,
Thank you for your kind assistance in helping to clarify which Flynn it was.

Carla,
I'll say a prayer for you.
You don't know me & there was no need to respond to my post so harshly.
I'm proud to be a part of the "Q" posse...one of the best accomplishment's in my life.
History will show exactly what our movement entailed & I owe everything to POTUS.

Angela K.

Last edited:
Reactions: highsea

Lamentation

Mar 5, 2021
Pilgrim & Foreigner
HEAR! HEAR! VERY WELL DONE, BRAVO ❤ 🙌🏼 🙌🏼 🙌🏼

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
Highsea,
Thank you for your kind assistance in helping to clarify which Flynn it was.

Carla,
I'll say a prayer for you.
You don't know me & there was no need to respond to my post so harshly.
I'm proud to be a part of the "Q" posse...one of the best accomplishment's in my life.
History will show exactly what our movement entailed & I owe everything to POTUS.

Angela K.
HEAR! HEAR! VERY WELL DONE, BRAVO ❤ 🙌🏼 🙌🏼 🙌🏼

Lamentation, AngellicAngela, and Psalm 27 are all the same person.

Lamentation

Mar 5, 2021
Pilgrim & Foreigner
Lamentation, AngellicAngela, and Psalm 27 are all the same person.
I'm confused. Are you implying that I, ((Lamentation (my platform name)) and the other two, AngelicAngela and Psalm 27 (are these also platform names?) are all three the same person? If so, I am here to tell you that you are sorely mistaken. Please STOP! Whether or not you realize it, you are conducting yourself in the same manner as the FAKE NEWS "MSM"! I'm not trying to hurt your feelings or insult you, but you're spouting off FALSE statements and it is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. WE THE PEOPLE HAVE HAD ENOUGH! I am ONE PERSON, WITH ONE PLATFORM on this Forum. Please, NO MORE CONFUSION, SPEAK TRUTH OR KEEP YOUR THOUGHTS TO YOURSELF WHEN SPEAKING OF OTHERS. Thank you and God bless 🙏🏻

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat