Abusers & Traitors like Biden Only Derive Power if their Victims Consent

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Jan 15, 2021
Once upon a time, I found myself in an abusive situation. It wasn't my choice. I was born to a man who indulged in extreme blackout rages.

Ignorant of the Age of Emancipation, by the time I was of age to flee, I was too terrified to physically leave him. He held a godlike stature in my mind.

My abuser derived his only power from the consent of the abused (me).

Now where have I read that phrase before? Oh yes! The Declaration of Independence. "Deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed."

Abusers and traitors like Pedodent Biden have no power unless their victims consent.

Do we consent, America? Read more: https://www.lenorathompsonwriter.co...en-only-derive-power-if-their-victims-consent

Screenshot_2021-01-29 Abusers Traitors like Biden Only Derive Power if their Victims Consent.png

Ertru

Jan 15, 2021
Once upon a time, I found myself in an abusive situation. It wasn't my choice. I was born to a man who indulged in extreme blackout rages.

Ignorant of the Age of Emancipation, by the time I was of age to flee, I was too terrified to physically leave him. He held a godlike stature in my mind.

My abuser derived his only power from the consent of the abused (me).

Now where have I read that phrase before? Oh yes! The Declaration of Independence. "Deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed."

Abusers and traitors like Pedodent Biden have no power unless their victims consent.

Do we consent, America? Read more: https://www.lenorathompsonwriter.co...en-only-derive-power-if-their-victims-consent

View attachment 1083
So true

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat