ACTION –ACTION – ACTION: CALL THESE Republican ARIZONA State SENATORS TO GET THEM TO FOLLOW THROUGH on their subpoenas of Maricopa County voting equip

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
1612830048840.gif

Reactions: ScAnDaLoUs

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
NO RUSH but If you don't mind a n00b to this platform asking. LOL
Am I correct in assuming the only way to share, like to our profile pg is copy paste any post we like? Thnx in advance. 😊👍🇺🇸
No, I meant I cut and pasted the emails I sent to the AZ Senate members. Wrote out one, and then copy it, and pasted it into each one of the others. (y) 🇺🇲 Didn't make any difference though.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Yes just keep emailing him, I am sure he will read them all and not delete them and then he will reconsider his judgement instead of getting the millions he is receiving or having his family be killed.

Jan 14, 2021
look the Az officials are either faking the funk, ignorant, or just plain stupid...perhaps the latter. Why dick around with trying to convince Maracopa County to be transparent and comply when all they have to do is pass a resolution that bypasses the criminals and the send lawyers and the state police to the machine locations and confiscate them and bring things into the light...it is i their purview for such activity...after all they are the law makers...Duh?? Get with it Reps!!

https://www.azleg.gov/MemberRoster/?body=S
AZ

Jan 14, 2021
look the Az officials are either faking the funk, ignorant, or just plain stupid...perhaps the latter. Why dick around with trying to convince Maracopa County to be transparent and comply when all they have to do is pass a resolution that bypasses the criminals and the send lawyers and the state police to the machine locations and confiscate them and bring things into the light...it is i their purview for such activity...after all they are the law makers...Duh?? Get with it Reps!!

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat