Action! Action! Action! What Have You Done Today......

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Nancy55555

Jan 23, 2021
We know the election was stolen, we know Biden is not our President. Complaining about it is useless. So what have you done today?
I have:

Spent $250 on Mypillow.com
Signed up for Gab and sent message to Scott Presler
Deleted Facebook account off of my phone
Signed the petition Save Women's Sports
Cancelled Wayfair account and sent them message telling them it was because they were boycotting My Pillow
Wrote letters to Kohls and Bed Bath and Beyond CEO's letting them know why I would not be shopping there any longer

If we all use the power of the purse to make our voices heard, we will make a difference!

Nancy55555

Jan 23, 2021
Agree. Election reform is critical. But we're not going to get it with today's Republican party, many of whom are RINO's. We are going to have to follow Scott's lead and become activists. If this election taught us anything it was to shed light on those who pretended to support Trump (Pence) but actually were working against him.

TSM

Jan 7, 2021
We know the election was stolen, we know Biden is not our President. Complaining about it is useless. So what have you done today?
I have:

Cancelled Wayfair account and sent them message telling them it was because they were boycotting My Pillow
Wrote letters to Kohls and Bed Bath and Beyond CEO's letting them know why I would not be shopping there any longer

If we all use the power of the purse to make our voices heard, we will make a difference!
That’s awesome!! I think i will follow suit

Reactions: Lady Patriot

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
No question that "hitting them where it hurts" (the wallet) is a strong action. I have already done and encouraged everyone I know to permanently boycott Facebook, Twitter, Youtube (difficult, I know), and of course TicTac, WeChat, and Zoom - which is CCP owned and monitored. I am also trying to support small business and not buy things from Amazon when I can avoid it. We have gotten really used to the convenience of Amazon. We don't "need" Amazon. We also don't need China AT ALL.

Nancy55555

Jan 23, 2021
No question that "hitting them where it hurts" (the wallet) is a strong action. I have already done and encouraged everyone I know to permanently boycott Facebook, Twitter, Youtube (difficult, I know), and of course TicTac, WeChat, and Zoom - which is CCP owned and monitored. I am also trying to support small business and not buy things from Amazon when I can avoid it. We have gotten really used to the convenience of Amazon. We don't "need" Amazon. We also don't need China AT ALL.
Agree completely. I am a small business owner and buy locally whenever possible. Sick of Facebook, especially after I had an innocuous post (the trump girl) used against me by a local real estate agent. She tried to start a boycott of my business because of my support of President Trump and the North Carolina Faith and Freedom Coalition. Sadly I guess she forgot we live in North Carolina, which is Trump Country. My business flourished and I understand she is currently unemployed. It taught me that the other side does not want to get along, they want total world domination. Ironically it did nothing more than strengthen my convictions and my resolve.

Schaferhund

Jan 8, 2021
I have:

please add to list signing of petition on Conventionofstates.com

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
I have:

CONTINUE TO BE KEY-BOARD WARRIORS and post the PHONE #’S of LEGISLATORS and the D.C. Capitol SWITCHBOARD so folks can LET THEIR VOICES BE HEARS…
TIME TO JAM THE PHONES…..D.C. Capitol switchboard (202) 224-3121 – ask 4 your REP

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
We can all still vote with our dollars! And remember, traffic is how social media makes money. Less traffic is less money. FB and Twitter are public and have to report this data. Unless they are willing to lie to share holders the next quarterly financials should be interesting.
VOTING WITH $$$'s....that is to say....NOT VISITING F.B., Twitter & other Silicon Valley platforms WILL DEFINITELY adversely affect their ad dollars...BRILLIANT ANALYSIS Citizen X....keep 'em coming :)

Reactions: Schaferhund

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat