ACTION - We made Twitter - We can take them down

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
Who in the hell do they think they are? They needed us to make them who they are today then when they are flying high they stab MAGA in the back. Just think about it WHO NEEDS THEM?. If MAGA decides to take them down 75,000,000 deactivations is going to drop their stock and hit them in the pocket book. Don't put everything on Trump's back.

MagaStopTheCensors.png

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Lol what is amusing is everyone knows about twitters censorship, yet most still use it including the war room team and other people like the trump family excluding Donald. They will bitch and moan about omg this person was banned and then go back to tweeting on the same platform. You can’t wake the herd up or make them stop doing something they enjoy that was put there to keep them asleep. People are sheep. They won’t stop using it even after all this time. Bahhhhhhhhhh. Which is why the governments are and will get away with everything they do.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
Lol what is amusing is everyone knows about twitters censorship, yet most still use it including the war room team and other people like the trump family excluding Donald. They will bitch and moan about omg this person was banned and then go back to tweeting on the same platform. You can’t wake the herd up or make them stop doing something they enjoy that was put there to keep them asleep. People are sheep. They won’t stop using it even after all this time. Bahhhhhhhhhh. Which is why the governments are and will get away with everything they do.
That can change

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
That can change
No, no it won’t. After 4+ years of censorship and millions of right wingers still on there and Facebook, it won’t. Unless those platforms were taken down or banned in countries, people won’t stop using them. They sign up with good platforms like Gab then head back to twitter.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
I believe MAGA 75,000,000 are waking up and know that they cannot continue to be on the outside looking in but have to get into the fight and do what they can personally rather than put all of the burden on Trump. Just look at the Reddit members joining together and turning Wall Street on its head. MAGA is so powerful that we are scaring the hell out of the so called elite. They are doing everything they can to stop you by separating you from God, censoring you so that you feel alone, threatening your jobs so that you can not pay your bills and feed your family and stealing your vote so that they can control you forever.

Reactions: Scout and Dip Stick

Msc65

Feb 11, 2021
Agree, if 74+ million who voted for Trump would all walk away on same day and not go back Twitter would take a huge hit, same goes for youtube and the rest of the social media platforms. I don't understand why people want to stay on twitter and open themselves up to verbal assault and censorship. Social media and cell phones the way they are used are evil as far as I am concerned. The combination has caused people to forget how to speak or get off their asses and go visit their neighbors and see what is happening in their own neighborhoods. The sheeple need to wake up and reengage with the real world their own neighborhood and local communities. Yes I know there is Covid but honestly you can't trust any of the numbers use common sense and let's get back to living.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
If Trumps own kids and wife and rest of his family can’t even stop using the platform, what makes people think ordinary citizens will? It is quite two faced, and a stab in the back imo.

Msc65

Feb 11, 2021
I understand wanting to reach people who do not know your position or agree with you to debate the issue but at least do it in real time face to face instead of online.

Kitsy

Feb 9, 2021
New York City
That can change
I think its fine for content like Bannon to be on the "unamerican' platforms such as twit and fb as long as they are also using an alternate platform for those who have already made the switch.

Think about the reach for 'real news' to be on twit and fb to those who have yet to see the light and make the switch like we have.

Kitsy

Feb 9, 2021
New York City
Go to GAB. Free speech. No algorithms to hide your comments.
Andrew Torba is a tech wizard who built all his own infrastructure, so they couldn't destroy him like they did to Parler so easily, with their pussy of a CEO, John Matze.

dictatorship, how do we fight back?
10 things we must do now to halt the economic, political and information takeover of America

The coup is now virtually complete and the purge is underway.

spacedog

War Room VIP Member
Feb 12, 2021
Who in the hell do they think they are? They needed us to make them who they are today then when they are flying high they stab MAGA in the back. Just think about it WHO NEEDS THEM?. If MAGA decides to take them down 75,000,000 deactivations is going to drop their stock and hit them in the pocket book. Don't put everything on Trump's back.

View attachment 1608
that's right stop using the platform; sell any stocks ...walk away.....one way South African people gained political equity was by American people no longer financially supporting those companies that profited by South African suppression......it was a massive effort and was successful......we need to do this now with Amazon, Microsoft, Facebook (and companies that advertise on Facebook,etc)......we have to put some 'skin in the game'.......can we do it?

Reactions: Scout

Shines46

Feb 15, 2021

View attachment 1608
So totally agree....

Shines46

Feb 15, 2021
Agree. I actually deleted Twitter account and stopped Facebook. I haven’t deleted FB yet because I have a lot of photos I posted that I want to keep and haven’t figured out the easiest way to do that....I found GAB the best so far....

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Agree. I actually deleted Twitter account and stopped Facebook. I haven’t deleted FB yet because I have a lot of photos I posted that I want to keep and haven’t figured out the easiest way to do that....I found GAB the best so far....
Save them to your computer by right clicking on them, then click save. And yes Gab is the best.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Agree, if 74+ million who voted for Trump would all walk away on same day and not go back Twitter would take a huge hit, same goes for youtube and the rest of the social media platforms. I don't understand why people want to stay on twitter and open themselves up to verbal assault and censorship. Social media and cell phones the way they are used are evil as far as I am concerned. The combination has caused people to forget how to speak or get off their asses and go visit their neighbors and see what is happening in their own neighborhoods. The sheeple need to wake up and reengage with the real world their own neighborhood and local communities. Yes I know there is Covid but honestly you can't trust any of the numbers use common sense and let's get back to living.
AMEN and AMEN!!!

WillNeverVoteDemocrat

Feb 15, 2021
I believe MAGA 75,000,000 are waking up and know that they cannot continue to be on the outside looking in but have to get into the fight and do what they can personally rather than put all of the burden on Trump. Just look at the Reddit members joining together and turning Wall Street on its head. MAGA is so powerful that we are scaring the hell out of the so called elite. They are doing everything they can to stop you by separating you from God, censoring you so that you feel alone, threatening your jobs so that you can not pay your bills and feed your family and stealing your vote so that they can control you forever.
More like 86 million. Votes were erased and swapped to Joe Dementia.

Reactions: Dip Stick

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
If they can shadow ban you, censor you then they can also redirect your traffic. It is easy to take what TRUMP built on Twitter and direct it to Joe. Twitter is in control. You got to take it away from them the one power they cannot control and that is you logged into them. Pull The Plug and watch their lights go out

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
If they can shadow ban you, censor you then they can also redirect your traffic. It is easy to take what TRUMP built on Twitter and direct it to Joe. Twitter is in control. You got to take it away from them the one power they cannot control and that is you logged into them. Pull The Plug and watch their lights go out
Never used it..im still alive and I can keep up with Trump in other ways...

Reactions: Lajo

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
Never used it..im still alive and I can keep up with Trump in other ways...
Same here. The problem is that coders have not spent the time to find a way to take an old school methods like forum to go to the next stage. If coders can find a way to bypass big server farmers and make your phone a mini server then you could create a network that would be impossible to censor.

Reactions: 1/2planetaway

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat