Affirmative Action - WE MUST PROSECUTE POSITIVE LITIGATION TO ENFORCE THE CONSTITUTION

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Carson J Tucker

Feb 23, 2021
The Democrats unwound constitutional protections of the vote well-prior to November 2020 - well prior even to November 2019 by filing positive lawsuits in the swing states, among other states, to undo the constituitonal protections afforded to voters and the vote. The ONLY constitutional protection is that which the state Legislature provides as to Time, Manner, and Place. No other authority can change this, yet they did it by filing "friendly" litigation which resulted in consent decrees and "settlements" facilitated by BOTH SIDES (Democrat operative organization plaintiffs and the "friendly" Democratic state executives and bureaucratic functionaries).

The only way we will change this back to the constitutional requirement will be to challenge the rules regarding mail in, absentee, drop box, observation, and other conventions that were put in place to circumvent the Constitution and thereby ignore the one (Iegal, registered) voter, one vote rule. Look at Reynolds v. Sims, Foster v. Love (both SCOTUS). U.S. v. Classic. We (citizens) and in fact true absentee voters (like military) have a constituitonal right to affirmatively assert their rights to have their votes counted properly, and as a consequence have other illegal votes prevented from being counted to dilute the vote. BUT, and that's a big BUT, if we do not file affirmative litigation / lawsuits to actually correct Arizona, Colorado, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, New York, Virginia, California, Georgia, etc., this unconstitutional situation (not even talking about the machines), then it will happen again. This litigation has to be started YESTERDAY and ASAP because it will have to go to the SCOTUS before 2022. I am a SUPREME COURT lawyer and I will do this if someone gets behind this. I already have a case for the military members whose votes were ignored or changed or diluted in November and January! Wake up. This is what the Democrats did to unconstitutionally steal the votes and cheat. We NEED to undo it through litigation unfortunately because WE CANNOT RELY ON THE FAKE, SPINELESS, SQUISHY RINO JELLYFISH! TAKE AMERICA BACK. PLEASE SOMEONE CONTACT ME.

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
The Democrats unwound constitutional protections of the vote well-prior to November 2020 - well prior even to November 2019 by filing positive lawsuits in the swing states, among other states, to undo the constituitonal protections afforded to voters and the vote. The ONLY constitutional protection is that which the state Legislature provides as to Time, Manner, and Place. No other authority can change this, yet they did it by filing "friendly" litigation which resulted in consent decrees and "settlements" facilitated by BOTH SIDES (Democrat operative organization plaintiffs and the "friendly" Democratic state executives and bureaucratic functionaries).

The only way we will change this back to the constitutional requirement will be to challenge the rules regarding mail in, absentee, drop box, observation, and other conventions that were put in place to circumvent the Constitution and thereby ignore the one (Iegal, registered) voter, one vote rule. Look at Reynolds v. Sims, Foster v. Love (both SCOTUS). U.S. v. Classic. We (citizens) and in fact true absentee voters (like military) have a constituitonal right to affirmatively assert their rights to have their votes counted properly, and as a consequence have other illegal votes prevented from being counted to dilute the vote. BUT, and that's a big BUT, if we do not file affirmative litigation / lawsuits to actually correct Arizona, Colorado, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, New York, Virginia, California, Georgia, etc., this unconstitutional situation (not even talking about the machines), then it will happen again. This litigation has to be started YESTERDAY and ASAP because it will have to go to the SCOTUS before 2022. I am a SUPREME COURT lawyer and I will do this if someone gets behind this. I already have a case for the military members whose votes were ignored or changed or diluted in November and January! Wake up. This is what the Democrats did to unconstitutionally steal the votes and cheat. We NEED to undo it through litigation unfortunately because WE CANNOT RELY ON THE FAKE, SPINELESS, SQUISHY RINO JELLYFISH! TAKE AMERICA BACK. PLEASE SOMEONE CONTACT ME.
And which judges will hear the cases & rule on them. Does not appear to me there are any with spines & stones to stand up & make the correct judgment. Seems to me they are all bought & paid for.

Susan M

Feb 1, 2021

HI CARSON, I BELIEVE CITIZEN X IS ON THE STAFF. THEY MAY BE ABLE TO HELP YOU GET HOLD OF STEVE OR RAHEEM. OTHERWISE YOU CAN GO ON NATIONAL PULSE WEBSITE AND WRITE DIRECTLY TO RAHEEM. I DON'T KNOW STEVE'S HANDLE.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
NNNNNNNNNEVER give up going after the fraud-sters...aka...filing positive lawsuits in the swing states AGAINST THOSE WHO DISREGARDED THEIR STATE CONSTITUTIONS and allowed "stuffing the ballot box" AFTER THE DUE DATES!

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021

When you say “someone gets behind this,” are meaning$$$$ or are you needing a “face” to be a plaintiff?

Last edited:

Psalm 27

Feb 13, 2021
I have a question for Carson. I'm not trying to be a smartass, I just spend a lot of my waking hours trying to think of ways to get us back on the constitutional track and I hear what Debbiey is saying, the best thought out challenge can just be dismissed on procedural grounds, it all depends on what's going on between the ears of the particular black robe that reads the pleads. The evil empire seems to be tuned in on how to make sure that their cases come up in front of a judge that has Pelosi or Schumer on their speed dial.
How do we find a judge that believes in the Scalia way of looking at the constitution and then just like the Marxist sympathizers did with "sanctuary cities" we claim "sanctuary states or counties" to set aside those 'consent decrees' and settlements. Just find one judge in each of those states, that threw the election, that is willing to save our Republic by listening to a citizen with "standing" on how he is being gravely harmed by the state and federal collusion to change the operation of our Constitution concerning voting procedures within his state of residence.
I would be willing to spend my time to help in an effort like that.

Carson J Tucker

Feb 23, 2021

I have a question for Carson. I'm not trying to be a smartass, I just spend a lot of my waking hours trying to think of ways to get us back on the constitutional track and I hear what Debbiey is saying, the best thought out challenge can just be dismissed on procedural grounds, it all depends on what's going on between the ears of the particular black robe that reads the pleads. The evil empire seems to be tuned in on how to make sure that their cases come up in front of a judge that has Pelosi or Schumer on their speed dial.
How do we find a judge that believes in the Scalia way of looking at the constitution and then just like the Marxist sympathizers did with "sanctuary cities" we claim "sanctuary states or counties" to set aside those 'consent decrees' and settlements. Just find one judge in each of those states, that threw the election, that is willing to save our Republic by listening to a citizen with "standing" on how he is being gravely harmed by the state and federal collusion to change the operation of our Constitution concerning voting procedures within his state of residence.
When you say “someone gets behind this,” are meaning$$$$ or are you needing a “face” to be a plaintiff?
We need both, obviously, but there are bigger challenges. I have groups of prospective plaintiffs. Particularly, for example, members of the military we can get on board because we can prove in many cases in Wisconsin, Georgia, Michigan (and probably the other ones Penn, AZ, NV) etc., that their votes were in fact diluted, changed, stolen, etc. They were directly harmed. The right to vote is an individual, fundamental, constitutional right, think of the Civil Rights Act lawsuits of the 60's, 70's and 80's.... The right to vote IS THE MOST FUNDAMENTAL civil right - protective of all other rights as SCOTUS has said.

Reactions: Schaferhund

Carson J Tucker

Feb 23, 2021
The problem with this approach is while we know who the "good judges" are, the judges are drawn "at random" supposedly for the cases, so that is a crapshoot as it were. We just have to be better than the other side at pleading our case and making it airtight and solid. Then they cannot deny the constitutional violations.

Reactions: OkieAnnie918

Carson J Tucker

Feb 23, 2021
HI CARSON, I BELIEVE CITIZEN X IS ON THE STAFF. THEY MAY BE ABLE TO HELP YOU GET HOLD OF STEVE OR RAHEEM. OTHERWISE YOU CAN GO ON NATIONAL PULSE WEBSITE AND WRITE DIRECTLY TO RAHEEM. I DON'T KNOW STEVE'S HANDLE.
Thanks Susan, it would be great to hook up with them. I've been separated by only about 3 degrees of separation because I've worked with the "teams" when I was gathering info after November 3 so I was in contact with Powell, Guiliani (mostly through the associates and experts) as I needed to get permissions to use the evidence that I had gathered for the friend of the court brief that puttered out because (1) we could not get many parties to support it, (2) some cowards pulled out, and (3) I ran out of free time (pro bono) have to feed the kids too! plus I do about 60 percent of my work pro bono for veterans already!

Schaferhund

Jan 8, 2021
Thanks Susan, it would be great to hook up with them. I've been separated by only about 3 degrees of separation because I've worked with the "teams" when I was gathering info after November 3 so I was in contact with Powell, Guiliani (mostly through the associates and experts) as I needed to get permissions to use the evidence that I had gathered for the friend of the court brief that puttered out because (1) we could not get many parties to support it, (2) some cowards pulled out, and (3) I ran out of free time (pro bono) have to feed the kids too! plus I do about 60 percent of my work pro bono for veterans already!
Gofundme ?
Plus do what dems have done ,,,,"Poster Child" approach with willing Vets, Disabled or therwise,,,, Respectful to the Vets of course.
Remember image that the Left put out regarding Healthare issue of Repubs pushing Senior in wheelchair off of Cliff.

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
Thanks Susan, it would be great to hook up with them. I've been separated by only about 3 degrees of separation because I've worked with the "teams" when I was gathering info after November 3 so I was in contact with Powell, Guiliani (mostly through the associates and experts) as I needed to get permissions to use the evidence that I had gathered for the friend of the court brief that puttered out because (1) we could not get many parties to support it, (2) some cowards pulled out, and (3) I ran out of free time (pro bono) have to feed the kids too! plus I do about 60 percent of my work pro bono for veterans
I will make some calls today. I think a GoFundme account could generate $$$$ and raise awareness. I will reach out to you in a private message so we can exchange contact information.

Carson J Tucker

Feb 23, 2021
I will make some calls today. I think a GoFundme account could generate $$$$ and raise awareness. I will reach out to you in a private message so we can exchange contact information.
Thank you. I would also like to explore SUING the federal government for keeping a STANDING ARMY without actual legislative approval. These people DO NOT understand even the basic separation of POWERS. "QUEEN NANCY" and KUNG PAO JOE (SORRY I'M NOT PC) CANNOT KEEP A STANDING ARMY within the borders of the United States without the CONSENT of the body empowered to do that! Congress. Hello.

Reactions: Schaferhund

Carson J Tucker

Feb 23, 2021
It's actually unconstitutional and THEY are doing this precisely to quell freedom of religion and freedom of speech. Standing armies shall not be kept or housed within the confines of the United States. These jokers are so far off that it's ridiculous. As a constitutional lawyer, I have to say, where on earth are the ACLU / NAACP, the Southern Poverty Law Center complaining about the actual use of armed troops to intimidate the population. Oh, I forgot they are all BLM / Antifa commies paid for with DNC $$$ looted from the People.

Carson J Tucker

Feb 23, 2021
Thank you. I would also like to explore SUING the federal government for keeping a STANDING ARMY without actual legislative approval. These people DO NOT understand even the basic separation of POWERS. "QUEEN NANCY" and KUNG PAO JOE (SORRY I'M NOT PC) CANNOT KEEP A STANDING ARMY within the borders of the United States without the CONSENT of the body empowered to do that! Congress. Hello.
Seriously, though, someone needs to affirmatively attack the states, secretaries of states, state legislatures, governors, etc., because they are ALL (even the Republican Legislatures - Michigan, Pennsylvania, etc.) going to let the fraud happen again in 2022 and there are going to be aboutg 10 million more "fake" voters coming across the border.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat