Again, I want to know...

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

AVETINNC

Feb 13, 2021
Bannon, would you please ask the Republican State Representatives in the States that are performing audits
if all the ballots and machines from the 2020 Election are secured, locked and sealed from any type of further manipulation or curing?

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
Bannon, would you please ask the Republican State Representatives in the States that are performing audits
if all the ballots and machines from the 2020 Election are secured, locked and sealed from any type of further manipulation or curing?
I read yesterday that the supervisory board are telling Senate Republicans in Arizona that they can’t use the building where the machines and ballots are now. If auditors decide it’s part of what they’re wanting to examine I don’t see how they can deny auditors access. I wouldn’t be surprised to see arrests if they continue setting up road blocks. I can’t think of any legitimate reason the supervisory board would deny access to the building. They and dominion making lots of noise for everything supposedly being on the up and up. I wondered about the security at that facility as well. They already know ballots were shredded. Someone has to answer for that.

AVETINNC

Feb 13, 2021
So many questions, unlike NH they said all ballots and machines have been secured!

Leaves me to believe fraudsters have had ample time to cure and manipulate!

Anyway,
The whole reason they want more time after Election Day is to determine how many votes they need to conjure up to flip races!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat