Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa Named Suspect in Boulder Shooting, Leftists Delete Tweets

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Lol funny everyone was saying he was White. Idiots.

Was he an illegal immigrant? Did he go around shouting alllaaaahhhh? So America is turning into most countries in Europe. Nice. 🙄

It is reported he wanted to kill White christian trump supporters.

Last edited:

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA

Blue check "journalists" almost immediately claimed it was a "white" guy before any of the facts came out.
Boulder, CO MASS MURDERER, “Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa”, is actually a Jihadi nut-case…with alternative “targets” of Trump rallies, and Churches…HOW ‘BOUT THE MEDIA ACTUALLY REPORT THIS? Oh no, that doesn’t follow the O’Biden narrative to gun confiscation!!! grrr

How can any credible reporter define this creep as “white”??? …The 21-year-old mass-murderer “Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa’s”, “Facebook” page praises “Islam” and complained he didn’t have a girlfriend …wonder why?…DUH!!!

Jerry from Illinois

Jan 20, 2021
M

It isn’t just democrats. Republicans are the same. They are all one party, but separate it on msm so people think there is more than one party when there isn’t. There is only a communist party. And yes they are terrorists.
"Republicans are the same." I disagree. But what I will say is that democrats have by and large been taken over by hard core leftists, whereas it is hard to make the argument that republicans have been similarly compromised. Hard core leftists always believe 1) the ends justifies the means, and 2) there is but one standard of morality; i.e. whatever advances their cause or ideology is good and that which opposes it needs to be destroyed. There is very little wiggle room today between a leftist and a democrat.

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
""Republicans are the same." No, they're not. Many Republicans are RINOs. But that doesn't mean they are identical to Democrats. Even RINOs aren't as bad as Democrats. Even RINOs made the right choices sometimes. The choice isn't good v. evil or perfect v. imperfect. Avoid extremes. Purity doesn't exist. The idea isn't purity, it's improvement, to get better. We can find better people for both parties because both parties need to be improved. But my interest is in making the Republican Party better. We are at rock bottom.

Bannon is basically trying to turn the Republican Party into the Libertarian Party, but he never uses the word. Hardly anyone does anymore. Note yesterday's podcast where some guy insisted we make all drugs legal—a position taken by neither party. Marijuana legalization started a long time ago, and it was supposed to eliminate the drug problem.

But it hasn't.

When the cartels don't have drugs, they turn to human trafficking. These are despicable people that other despicable all over the world thought they could do business with. That's plain stupid. Now every day they walk into our country. The worst people in the world show up every day because they can. Every town is becoming a border town. That killer in Boulder was a Syrian refugee as a child. Just like it was predicted, but when I said it, Democrats called me racist, immigrant hater, gun lover. That's bullshit.

Reactions: Jerry from Illinois

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
"Republicans are the same." I disagree. But what I will say is that democrats have by and large been taken over by hard core leftists, whereas it is hard to make the argument that republicans have been similarly compromised. Hard core leftists always believe 1) the ends justifies the means, and 2) there is but one standard of morality; i.e. whatever advances their cause or ideology is good and that which opposes it needs to be destroyed. There is very little wiggle room today between a leftist and a democrat.
Even though the democrats are more flagrant, the Rinos are just as bad and just as damaging. It is very important that we become crystal clear who we are. We are not Republicans. We are MAGA populists aiming to take over the Republican party, which is a zombie party right now, under control of Rinos.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
At the end of the day the republican and democratic politicians ARE the same. Bought off by the same people to say some stupid s*** that all the sheep will believe to get them to vote for them.

• Dislike
Reactions: countermoon

Jerry from Illinois

Jan 20, 2021
Even though the democrats are more flagrant, the Rinos are just as bad and just as damaging. It is very important that we become crystal clear who we are. We are not Republicans. We are MAGA populists aiming to take over the Republican party, which is a zombie party right now, under control of Rinos.
We need to make the Republican party in our

O

oldmanrsing

Democrats are so self rightous they will call anything that would help them brain wash people and the media is the same way. look at the trump impeachment just a bunch of lies over jan 6th and the media falls right in behind them they all look for something that will make the people over look there evil agenda. thats why they brought up gun control. outlaw guns and only outlaws will have guns. dont give them up. God Bless you people and GOD BLESS the fallen in Boulder, and the people of Boulder our hearts are with you.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
FALSE.FLAG.ATTACK. Probably CIA in origin.

This is a distraction from the various disasters happening under Biden: immigration, border jails replete with kids getting raped--and no oversight allowed unless you are Veritas Project with someone on the inside--China, vaccine deaths, Cuomo, and on and on...
"FUNNY" how things just magically "happen" WHEN BIDEN'S DISASTERS KEEP MOUNTING UP....agree with Jack's assessement.....just saying....

Reactions: LillyGrace777

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
"MAGA populists"......LLLLLLLLLLLLOVE IT ...

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
We are not Republicans. We are MAGA populists aiming to take over the Republican party, which is a zombie party right now, under control of Rinos.
Speak for yourself. I don't believe in mob rule. Or anti-science. Or religious fanaticism. Or acting stupid. I've already seen enough madness from the Democrats. You want to act crazy, that's your choice.

• Dislike
Reactions: carla_rogers

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
Speak for yourself. I don't believe in mob rule. Or anti-science. Or religious fanaticism. Or acting stupid. I've already seen enough madness from the Democrats. You want to act crazy, that's your choice.
What are you talking about? How does any of what you wrote relate to the issue?

• Dislike
Reactions: countermoon

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat