Alan Dershowitz

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Georgia Boy

Jun 4, 2021
I just saw Alan Dershowitz on Newsmax TV stating he thought the 2020 elections were fair. I was beginning to think this guy is smart and has some brains. I guess that was stupid. He sure knows how to talk out of both sides of his mouth.

Magafront

Sep 20, 2021
magafront.wordpress.com
hnwz2wuaqra41.jpg

3fSxpjD.jpeg

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
I just saw Alan Dershowitz on Newsmax TV stating he thought the 2020 elections were fair. I was beginning to think this guy is smart and has some brains. I guess that was stupid. He sure knows how to talk out of both sides of his mouth.

Britt Hume thinks they were fair too.

Brit-Hume.jpg

It's like this. Dershowitz, Britt Hume and a lot of others accept that there was SOME fraud. But whatever fraud there was, wasn't enough to make a difference.

They're serious people and they're not sticking their necks out and declaring that the whole thing was fraudulent until they see the proof AND SO FAR . . . . no one has shown it.

Where's Mike Lindell? Where's Sydney Powell? Where's all the proof? What state legislature has changed its 2021 electors?

I hope and pray that the 2020 election was stolen . . . . that Biden didn't really get more votes than Obongo . . . that WE got it right . . . . that WE were cheated and have a right to get angry and demand justice.

But as a REASONABLE man, I can't tell you that what I hope for is 100% true because I haven't seen the evidence either.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat