Alec Baldwin shot a woman to death

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
baldwin scandal.jpeg

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Alec Baldwin was handed a loaded weapon by an assistant director who indicated it was safe to use in the moments before the actor fatally shot a cinematographer, court records released Friday show.
The assistant director did not know the prop gun was loaded with live rounds, according to a search warrant filed in a Santa Fe court.
Cinematographer Halyna Hutchins was shot in the chest on the set of a Western starring Baldwin. Director Joel Souza was wounded. The records said he was standing behind her.
The warrant was obtained Friday so that investigators could document the scene at the ranch where the shooting took place. It notes that Baldwin’s blood-stained costume for the film “Rust” was taken as evidence, as was the weapon that was fired.
Investigators also seized other prop guns and ammunition that were being for the film starring Baldwin.
No immediate charges were filed, and sheriff’s spokesman Juan Rios said Baldwin was permitted to travel.
“He’s a free man,” Rios said.

whenever the lying filth of the media use a phrase, examine it, and rest assured it is a lie.

PROP GUN

a prop gun is a lump of plastic, wood or rubber. It can't fire bullets, if it isn't a "hero prop" it can't even have moving parts.

Baldwin killed someone and wounded another person with a GUN. A gun being used as a prop. NOT a "prop gun".

He is culpable of at minimum involuntary manslaughter. Minimum.

Reactions: moniqueannemcgregor

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
the baldwin version is blaming the EO hire
baldwin blames the eo hire.jpg

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
I doubt Baldwin has the courage to be a paid killer. He's an actor because he doesn't want to live an honest life. He wants to pretend. I guess he was set up. I don't know. There have been accidental deaths on Hollywood sets before, but this may not have been an accident.

Reactions: AngellicAngela

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
Untrained and incompetent armorer, no safety officer, failure to follow basic gun safety rules. 3 prior AD's had been ignored.

This is a negligent homicide, manslaughter, whatever you want to call it. Baldwin has additional liability as the co-producer of the film.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
A screenshot of what appears to be an excerpt from that story is being shared on social media, but with an addition that wasn’t in the original article.

"According to an on-set source, the director had called for another take when Baldwin (jokingly) remarked ‘Another take? How about I just f------ shoot the both of ya?’ before firing on the pair," it looks like the story says in the screenshot shared on Instagram.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat