Alex Jones video breaking news newly uncovered documents from bill and melinda foundation this is a Bio-Weapon globalist plot to enslave humanity

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

caroletucotte

Feb 13, 2021
1615963787441.png

Deep State Bio-Weapon Brought To You By Bill Gates click on the link below to watch the video

Mar 16, 2021 https://banned.video /watch?id=60513804c8a63a485af69dd1

Alex Jones joins the show to deliver breaking news about newly uncovered documents that reveal the globalist plot to enslave humanity with lockdowns and mask mandates.

Last edited:
Reactions: NvEric

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
I'll take your word for it.
Many years ago, in the 70s, Gates was at some sort of computer tech meeting where he wanted to find out how to make money from it all. That was his only concern, not the geeky tech stuff - JUST the MONEY.
The Love of Money is one of the Roots of EVIL - That's our Billy Boy

RMT

Feb 19, 2021

Deep State Bio-Weapon Brought To You By Bill Gates click on the link below to watch the video

Mar 16, 2021 https://banned.video /watch?id=60513804c8a63a485af69dd1

Alex Jones joins the show to deliver breaking news about newly uncovered documents that reveal the globalist plot to enslave humanity with lockdowns and mask mandates.
People can say what they want about Alex, but he has been on the forefront of what we're seeing for years. Thanks for this. I'll watch it this afternoon.

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
HOW SICK IS THIS?!
There was also a paper that was leaked called a “panic paper.” The things that are stated in there are “make children feel responsible for the tortured deaths of their parents and grandparents if they don’t adhere to all these anti-CORONA regulations -

This is stated at the beginning of this interview by Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, Consumer Protection Trial Lawyer & German Corona Investigative Committee - class action lawsuit in Germany and the U.S.

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
THIS IS THEIR ENDGAME. Like Alex or not, this IS an important video (posted at the top). He said he will publish a report in the next few days. What he top lines will help make sense of all these pieces many of us have been posting here on various threads in the forum. At least it did for me.

On a quick search, I found this article on Johns Hopkins site posted Nov 6, 2019, looking for additional information on these pandemic "exercises" that Alex mentions - one that goes back 2005.

This article and covers several of these fictional pandemic that Alex covers in the video that is the subject of this thread. There is also an embedded short video worth well worth watching. They've crossed their T's and dotted their i's, laying out their pandemic plan, even covering the economics of the pandemic.

Pandemic simulation exercise spotlights massive preparedness gap​

Event 201, hosted by the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, envisions a fast-spreading coronavirus with a devastating impact​

Be sure to watch the short video (below) embedded on Johns Hopkins site - IT'S EXCELLENT!!!

Found the government's document that Alex discusses it's here for those interested:
CRIMSON CONTAGION 2019/GOV’T DOCUMENT
https://ia801901.us.archive.org/30/items/crimson-contagion-2019/Crimson_Contagion_2019.pdf

Okay, I'm done for the evening. My eyes are crossing and I need a break from this evil madness.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
History revisited

funny how smart our WHO is, or isn't.

go down 13 paragraphs, the one that starts with "BUT WORRIES"

so they knew this lab was an accident waiting to happen, and helped them build it anyway?

this goes along with event 201, they knew, planned, and even set up a patsy, the folks they knew weren't transparent.
how else can we read this now?

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
OK so I read the pdf, and alex has a point....but isn't it interesting that the money each case cost is pointed out in each instance?
Seems like the monitary costs are beyond staggering, or being siphoned out of the country tax free on all these "charitable " rescues. there's no way on earth Gates spent the sums he claimed per event, but keeping his profits from taxes, and using this foundation to do it.....that I can believe.

If someone wants to be a hero, do they really give live vaccine in 3rd world, knowing it will kill/maim thousands and there is a safe alternative?
If someone knew, one vaccine had a hundred less reactions, would you pay an extra 5 cents for that kind? Or think, whats a few thousand more dead black babies??
yes, mr gates is a hero all right. to the Margaret Sanger crowd at least.
and then we wonder why the afghans started blowing up the health "care" clinics we built them. small wonder.

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
OK so I read the pdf, and alex has a point....but isn't it interesting that the money each case cost is pointed out in each instance?
Seems like the monitary costs are beyond staggering, or being siphoned out of the country tax free on all these "charitable " rescues. there's no way on earth Gates spent the sums he claimed per event, but keeping his profits from taxes, and using this foundation to do it.....that I can believe.

If someone wants to be a hero, do they really give live vaccine in 3rd world, knowing it will kill/maim thousands and there is a safe alternative?
If someone knew, one vaccine had a hundred less reactions, would you pay an extra 5 cents for that kind? Or think, whats a few thousand more dead black babies??
yes, mr gates is a hero all right. to the Margaret Sanger crowd at least.
and then we wonder why the afghans started blowing up the health "care" clinics we built them. small wonder.
That's impressive you read the entire document. I'll have a look at what you are pointing out. Alex is due to release a report in the coming days tying this all together. This is their end game.

I found the document and posted it, but hadn't had the chance to read it, yet. I only saw/heard what Alex covered in his video, because I wanted to get it out. I "duck'd" the 3 events he mentioned, and came across two additional ones I hadn't heard of before, one dating back to 2005. Seems they war game these pandemic scenarios all the time.

I was only "vaguely aware" of Crimson Contagion Event - it was at the forefront of COVID-19 Plandemic on the Obama/Biden watch. They left it for Trump to figure out and deal with when they decided to pull the plug and go "live" with the exercise. For whatever reason no one, until now, has really focused on it...including, Alex. We are being overwhelmed right now, it's like playing whack-a-mole, especially for those bringing us this information - including Bannon & Raheem.

There are very powerful and wealthy dark forces meddling in the future of the human race right now, as you know. Gates being one of them. His assets have been reported to be somewhere in the neighborhood of $46.8 BILLION. His foundation - Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation - surpassing that of the Rockefellers - focusing on its stated program areas of "global health and development, global growth, and global policy advocacy." Gates is a "hero" as you say, in his own mind. He's a murderer to many others. And he is certainly no health expert. Of course neither were the Rockefellers and yet they went from the oil fields straight into the medical field. Save that story for another day. But, seriously, I have no idea why Gates isn't sitting in a jail cell along with Comrade Fauci.

Thanks for chiming in here. We all learn so much from each other, when folks participate. And many thanks to Caroletucotte for initiating this thread. She is quick on the draw with these important stories.🤓 I can barely keep up.

NEED COFFEE!!!☕☕☕☕☕☕

Snipped from the transcript of the video below:
"It comes as no surprise, then, that—far beyond the $250 million that the Gates Foundation has pledged to the “fight” against CORONAVIRUS
every aspect of the current coronavirus pandemic involves organizations, groups and individuals with direct ties to Gates funding."
[emphasis is mine]

Short video by James Corbett on Gates, for those interested.

How Bill Gates Monopolized Global Health​

Longer video (along with the transcript) by James Corbett on Gates

Who Is Bill Gates?

Last edited:

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat