ALL CAPS=Ignore

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

BearRabbitBonnie

Mar 16, 2021
Yes, I agree and that is what is happening, It is makes it too hard to read in ALL CAPS and he's really shooting himself in the foot since I did try to look at his messages but have discontinued doing so. He may make some valid points, but they're lost in the rudeness when he ignores what the reader tries to tell him.

Reactions: countermoon

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
Yes, I agree and that is what is happening, It is makes it too hard to read in ALL CAPS and he's really shooting himself in the foot since I did try to look at his messages but have discontinued doing so. He may make some valid points, but they're lost in the rudeness when he ignores what the reader tries to tell him.
To each their own. My eyes need all the help they can get. I appreciate all caps myself. Not trying to be argumentative, just stating my opinion even though I’m sure it’s in the minority. Lol

Reactions: BearRabbitBonnie

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
You can change the font size without using ALL CAPS.

• Click on the "small t/large T" icon to the right of the "I" in the upper left corner of this window. That allows you to increase the font size (9, 10, 12, 15, 18...)
  • You can change the font by clicking the "A" to the right of that choice (Arial, Book Antiqua, Courier New...). I use Verdana for most things because it's easy to read.

Monkey3452

Feb 11, 2021
Houston, TX
Anyone you meet online who's unpleasant, repellant, pooping on good ideas, icing up conversations or promoting the idea that America's future is hopeless (it is not. Americans are awesome!) is likely 1 of 20million wu mao communist trolls thats been flooding American chats for the 1-year+ we've all been trapped in our homes unable to talk to other Americans in person. Wu mao= A communist chinese person living in china using google translate to tokyo rose up our society, pretending to be Americans saying communist stuff.
They said "wear masks stay home stay safe, be unproductive, regress your civilization to a dark age." now they say "biden is your potato" but there are a few "well known members" among us here that you all probably know, they arent so obvious but still toned down tokyo rose, theyre pooping on American resilience, self esteen, hope and excellence.

Remember they only do this 13 hours a day because theyre burning with jealousy& hatred of us& they want to destroy us. Theyre trying to.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat