ALL conservatives aren't Christians

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Janell

Feb 20, 2021
North Carolina
Some are agnostic. Some are atheists. Christians have a tendency to alienate people who dont believe what they believe, spiritually, and have actually helped create secularism and the backlash they are experiencing. Christians need to wise up. I'm tired of being excited but remain a staunch conservative despite being excluded from all discussion, as if people like me don't exist. Because we do. Probably in bigger numbers than anyone could ever imagine.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Some are agnostic. Some are atheists. Christians have a tendency to alienate people who dont believe what they believe, spiritually, and have actually helped create secularism and the backlash they are experiencing. Christians need to wise up. I'm tired of being excited but remain a staunch conservative despite being excluded from all discussion, as if people like me don't exist. Because we do. Probably in bigger numbers than anyone could ever imagine.
I personally don’t care what people believe or not believe in. I don’t care for Gods “enemies,” and it seems to me Christians, mainly Protestants, have forgotten who Gods enemies are. The churches have been overran by Judaists, destroying the religion, destroying Gods words. The pope, the same and his kin. bunch of satanic pedophiles are destroying the religion from the inside out. Jesus, ran out the devil worshipers with a whip, from the house of God.

Believe what you want. If you don’t believe in God who cares. How does that change anything? I have found most who are less religious or not at all are usually better people. Not the anarchist types of people. Just the good people who don’t need a god in their life to live a good life or the need to rely on someone they can’t see to fix everything for them.

Don’t stress out too much about your own views, we don’t all need to be sheep following the herd. 😉❤️😉❤️😉

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
P.S. If you are feeling singled out or pushed away, don’t forget some of us won’t treat you like that. I sure as hell wouldn’t. I’d side beside you than someone who sides with gods enemies in a heartbeat.

Janell

Feb 20, 2021
North Carolina
P.S. If you are feeling singled out or pushed away, don’t forget some of us won’t treat you like that. I sure as hell wouldn’t. I’d side beside you than someone who sides with gods enemies in a heartbeat.
Thanks. I appreciate that. It's not so much about me, though. It's about the values that have made this country great and how it is being destroyed.

I have conservative values and truths that align with christianity, but I am not a christian. I'm just a human being. A human being who, like everyone in this forum, is very concerned about the direction of humanity and I'm sure I'm not alone.

Christians need to learn to embrace people like me sincerely, if only as another fellow human being, or the progressives numbers will continue to grow.

The christian community should learn to understand their role in what is happening, because the only spontaneous attribute in the whole construct is a power struggle between christians and non christians. The rest is just psychological, imo.

Janell

Feb 20, 2021
North Carolina
Thanks. I appreciate that. It's not so much about me, though. It's about the values that have made this country exceptional and how it is slowly being cancelled.

I have conservative values and truths that align with christianity, but I am not a christian. I'm just a human being. A human being who, like everyone in this forum, is very concerned about the direction of humanity and I'm sure I'm not alone.

Christians need to learn to embrace people like me sincerely, if only as another fellow human being, or the progressives numbers will continue to grow.

The christian community should learn to understand their role in what is happening, because the only spontaneous attribute in the whole construct is a power struggle between christians and non christians. The rest is just psychological, imo.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Thanks. I appreciate that. It's not so much about me, though. It's about the values that have made this country great and how it is being destroyed.

Yes, I understand. I am not a Christian either and I find the rhetoric of throwing their interpretation of the bible in my face 24/7 frustrating. We don’t need to all think alike, nor be religious to be a good person. Some religious folks fail to see this. It is a cult like mentality that is extremely off putting, imo.

Reactions: Janell

Janell

Feb 20, 2021
North Carolina
I personally don’t care what people believe or not believe in. I don’t care for Gods “enemies,” and it seems to me Christians, mainly Protestants, have forgotten who Gods enemies are. The churches have been overran by Judaists, destroying the religion, destroying Gods words. The pope, the same and his kin. bunch of satanic pedophiles are destroying the religion from the inside out. Jesus, ran out the devil worshipers with a whip, from the house of God.

Believe what you want. If you don’t believe in God who cares. How does that change anything? I have found most who are less religious or not at all are usually better people. Not the anarchist types of people. Just the good people who don’t need a god in their life to live a good life or the need to rely on someone they can’t see to fix everything for them.

Don’t stress out too much about your own views, we don’t all need to be sheep following the herd. 😉❤️😉❤️😉
Thanks. I'm not stressed out, though. I'm just stating facts. There's a growing population of people just like me who are, have been and continue to be, alienated from conservative circles. All conservatives aren't christians. If christians want to rally around their beliefs, fine. I can live with that. But it's not wise to continue to paint conservative values with a "christian" brush. It's why we're losing ground and it's time to wise up. That's all I'm saying.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Thanks. I'm not stressed out, though. I'm just stating facts. There's a growing population of people just like me who are, have been and continue to be, alienated from conservative circles. All conservatives aren't christians. If christians want to rally around their beliefs, fine. I can live with that. But it's not wise to continue to paint conservative values with a "christian" brush. It's why we're losing ground and it's time to wise up. That's all I'm saying.
I 100% agree with you.

Reactions: Janell

Janell

Feb 20, 2021
North Carolina
Yes, I understand. I am not a Christian either and I find the rhetoric of throwing their interpretation of the bible in my face 24/7 frustrating. We don’t need to all think alike, nor be religious to be a good person. Some religious folks fail to see this. It is a cult like mentality that is extremely off putting, imo.
I agree and that's exactly why I brought up the topic. I plan to bring it up in other forums as well.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat