ALL "MAGAELITES"© 2021, BE ADVISED THE FEDERAL AUTHORITIES COUNTERINTELLIGENCE ARE MONITORING WARROOM FORUM.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

AMERICAFIRST

Feb 20, 2021
ALL "MAGAELITES"© 2021, BE ADVISED THE FEDERAL AUTHORITIES COUNTERINTELLIGENCE ARE MONITORING WARROOM FORUM. THE OPEN ENDED QUESTIONS, ADDRESS ALL POSTING, AS A QUESTION, WHAT IF? YOU'VE BEEN OUTED CO-INTEL PRO. IF YOU RECEIVE A QUESTION FOR INFORMATION, NOTE IT BELOW, WE ARE THE WATCH TOWER ON THE WALL, STANDING POST.

Reactions: NvEric

Psalm 27

Feb 13, 2021
Is that sorta like a warning to contain your speech, because you might be OUTED? Is that the "Watchman on the Wall" or the "Woke man in the Basement"? Uncontrolled fear is the sign of a weak character. Do you think a person with a weak character can ever really be free? Just Askin!

Reactions: NvEric

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
So what?
To Hades with them. The Federal Government must be reduced and if not it must be replaced. Overthrow them. Wait, I've already written these things.
'Counterintelligence,' so we analyze the word and determine it means 'not intelligent' so, ... OK.
No one reads this stuff first off. It's sent through filters, then maybe read by the 'not intelligent.'
Just in case there's a question for me, send the pass code first, otherwise, altogether.

BearRabbitBonnie

Mar 16, 2021
ALL "MAGAELITES"© 2021, BE ADVISED THE FEDERAL AUTHORITIES COUNTERINTELLIGENCE ARE MONITORING WARROOM FORUM. THE OPEN ENDED QUESTIONS, ADDRESS ALL POSTING, AS A QUESTION, WHAT IF? YOU'VE BEEN OUTED CO-INTEL PRO. IF YOU RECEIVE A QUESTION FOR INFORMATION, NOTE IT BELOW, WE ARE THE WATCH TOWER ON THE WALL, STANDING POST.
Thank you. I believe this to be true.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat