All Signal No Noise Song

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Echo1

Feb 22, 2021
I am a firm believer that we must take over the cultural world of art, film, poetry, music, ect. If we are to see lasting change we must have our "reverse Woodstock" if you will.
I'm with ya and I dig your song. The Marxists have captured the education system and the entertainment industry for the most part.

In your lyrics you mention the "tough guys of rock n roll" so here ya go. Here's a song I recorded last year to voice my rage at the MSM and to hopefully help Trump win re-election. As you can see, my song didn't help his re-election.

Reactions: Zaiah

Zaiah

Feb 24, 2021
Idaho
I just saw this from last week, I like the lyrics...."they are the enemy of the people" so so true. I have been shocked by all the Neil Young types, the old hippie anti-establishment revolutionaries from the 60's , who are all completely silent as the Left marches on our Liberty day by day. or even some of the post punk bands like REM or Pearl Jam, they have all gone silent. my guess is they are all bought and paid for, and they've been told to dummy up.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat