ALL SIGNIFICANT LAWS PAST SINCE JAN 20, 1961 SHOULD BE REPEALED. LET'S LIST THEM BELOW, COMMENTARY IS REQUESTED

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

THEAMERICAN

May 27, 2021
CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT HAS BEEN ONE OF THE BIGGEST FRAUDS IN AMERICAN HISTORY, $TRILLIONS WASTED. 1964 WASN'T EVEN ON JFK's RADAR, JFK COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THE NEGROS. IT WAS HIS IN-LAW, SARGENT SHIVER WAS BEHIND A LOT OF THINGS.

LET'S NOT OVERLOOK THE FACT, CREATED THE PEACE CORPS, RESULTING IN OUR BEAUTIFUL BLONDE HAIR BLUE EYED SISTERS/DAUGHTERS VICTIMS-- OF ALL TYPES OF SEX ASSAULTS, RAPE OF ALL TYPES IN THE THIRD WORLD. THEY OPENED UP THE DAMN WATER WELLS ACROSS THE SHITHOLE COUNTRIES AND THEN THE BIRTHING PANDEMIC BEGAN.

OF COURSE MANY MORE WHITE PEOPLE ARE WELFARE
RECIPIENTS. LBJ WELFARE STATE BEGAN IN '65, Soss, Joe; Fording, Richard C. (2003). Schram, Sanford F. (ed.). Race and the politics of welfare reform ([Online-Ausg.]. ed.). Ann Arbor, Mich.: Univ. of Michigan Press. ISBN 978-0472068319. THOSE EARLY DAYS, OF ALL THE FUNDS DISTRIBUTED ACROSS THE COUNTRY, 50% WAS GIVEN TO ONE ZIP CODE IN HARLEM. OF COURSE IT WAS FRAUD, THE WELFARE QUEENS WOULD HUSTLE THE KIDS OF THE BUILDING ON THE FIR-ESCAPES AS THE INSPECTOR WOULD GO DOOR TO DOOR, HE WOULD ALWAYS SEE THE SAME JUVENILES FOR HEAD COUNTS OF ALL THE TENANCIES. (JUST LIKE THE MAIL-BALLOTS IN 2020)

AND THE OTHER IDIOT IN ALL THIS WAS WILLIAM PROXMIRE, MEDICARE WOULD PAY FOR ITSELF...HAHAHA.

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
Welfare is such a scam. Many of those collecting are collecting in multiple states, even with the same identity, not to mention all of those using multiple identities. Welfare is yet another government failure: they implemented a program without working out the details...as usual.
I don't mind helping those in need, but damn I am just supporting all of the lazy people who found a way to live off the working class. And the druggies...go ahead and overdose if you like but stop buying your fix with my tax dollars.

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
If I wanted to catch a case of stomach cancer, I would re-read this horror story. you have my vote to repeal them all, just don't make me look at them again please

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat