All States Should Follow Suit

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

M

MYA

The Oklahoma House, overwhelmingly, passed a bill, HB 1236, that would grant the state's attorney general and STATE LEGISLATURE the authority to review the president's executive orders to determine constitutionality. Specifically, the bill would authorize the LEGISLATURE to recommend that the attorney general review any executive order, federal agency rule, or federal congressional action to determine whether the state should seek an exemption or declare it unconstitutional. If either the attorney general OR the LEGISLATURE, by concurrent resolution, declares the act unconstitutional, then all state, local officials, and any publicly funded organization are prohibited from enforcing it. (ALL STATES need to do the same as Oklahoma! Each individual state needs to “stand their constitutional ground” and STOP the very foreseeable totalitarian federal regime! I would include the entire Bill of Rights in the bill.) 🇺🇸

Last edited by a moderator:

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
The Oklahoma House, overwhelmingly, passed a bill, HB 1236, that would grant the state's attorney general and STATE LEGISLATURE the authority to review the president's executive orders to determine constitutionality. Specifically, the bill would authorize the LEGISLATURE to recommend that the attorney general review any executive order, federal agency rule, or federal congressional action to determine whether the state should seek an exemption or declare it unconstitutional. If either the attorney general OR the LEGISLATURE, by concurrent resolution, declares the act unconstitutional, then all state, local officials, and any publicly funded organization are prohibited from enforcing it. ALL STATES need to do the same as Oklahoma! Each individual state needs to “stand their ground” and STOP the road to an ultimate totalitarian federal regime! 🇺🇸
HOO RAH! This is what happens when a tyrannical Fed Gov't operates outside the law, outside the "compact" signed with the states. The state's must revert back to their own constitution and protect it' citizens and take back it's power.

Texas, being a border state, once again has had to launch it's own operation (Operation Lone Star) to protect it's citizens. The last time we had to take matters into our own hands on the border was...wait for it...under the O'bama/Biden admin. Illegals flooding the border and the cartel were terrorizing small towns in Texas - predominately hispanic - forcing many to flee as they feared for their lives. This is classic Obama - just 3.0 version.

I listened to one of the men that is behind the succession movement in Texas. I learned a LOT of interesting facts about my state and it's constitutional powers. In fact, I didn't know that Texas, along with several other states, has their own military that operates outside the Fed gov't. Granted they're probably not as well trained, but that's fixable.

Snipped from Wikipedia:
"In the United States, state defense forces are military units that operate under the sole authority of a state government. State defense forces are authorized by state and federal law and are under the command of the governor of each state.

State defense forces generally operate with emergency management and homeland security missions. Most SDFs are organized as army units, but air and naval units also exist."

Bottom line is the states HAVE to return to taking care of their own, since the elected politicians in D.C. seemed to have lost their way. That's why we're hearing get involved at your local and state levels. It's all we have left given the fact the highest court in all the land has failed ALL OF US! We are living in very serious times. The states HAVE to make these moves.

If you're interested here's a couple of links - who knows one may find a bit of inspiration and hope in them.

https://tnm.me/texit/

https://texassecede.com

GREAT INTERVIEW ON Pete Santilli Show, March 5 at beginning of the 2 hour mark begins an interview with Daniel Miller of the Texas Seccession (TNM) - great info. https://thepetesantillishow.com/archives/17111

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat