-- ALL UNITED STATES INC OF AMERICA BANKRUPT -- FILES BANKRUPTCY -- On MAY 4 2020 -- FACT OR FICTION -- DONALD TRUMP KNEW IT --

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

caroletucotte

Feb 13, 2021

THE USA INC. OF AMERICA BANKRUPT – NO MORE IRS FOR THE PEOPLES ! WHAT POTUS HAVE TO SAY ON WHAT GOING ON NOW -- NO MORE TAXES -- MONEY -- RECESSION --

This is fantastic news. It appears the citizens of the Republic of the United States of America, based on the Constitution and Bill of Rights, is no longer indebted to the service of the Corporation known as The UNITED STATES. And if so, we are no longer indebted to the taxation, any and all financial corporate agreements and demands, for on May 4, 2020, the UNITED STATES, INC. filed a Chapter 11 bankruptcy.

It sure looks like we are going back on the gold standard!
UPDATE FILES : bankruptcy , filed in Jacksonville Florida are in this link: Case number: 4:20-bk-40375 – United States Corporation Company – Florida Northern Bankruptcy Court (inforuptcy.com)

United States Corporation Company Now In Bankruptcy Court Case No: 20-40375-Kks facts or fiction below the letter i don't know make your own conclusion but the courts files are registed in florida​

1614719019212.png

DONALD TRUMP NEW IT -- and Joe Biden took office with a bankruptcy america .Trump strategy took action whitout being controled by the reserve bank private corporation that steele peoples life saving and reset the gold standard new currency .

Last edited:
Reactions: Atomicanon

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
Wow! That's really breaking news! No more taxes! Woohoo!

Except for....

It is not a bankruptcy filing, It is a petition to force someone else to file for bankruptcy.

The petition was dismissed.
Twice.
Rule 11 sanctions threatened against the petitioners for filing a frivolous suit.
Twice.
The alleged debtor is not the United States of America, but what appears to be a Chinese telecom holding company (or someone impersonating one, with multiple dba's which is a big red flag).
The petitioners were Pro Se litigants (representing themselves), from the Moorish Science Temple of America. Their names are Highly Favored Shekinah El and Maalik Rahshe El.

Ah crap, I guess I still have to pay my taxes... :rolleyes:

The moonbats run wild in this place, lol.

Last edited:

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat