Am I Over-reacting? Send our Military to the Border NOW!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

BearRabbitBonnie

Mar 16, 2021
Maybe I am over-reacting but after seeing the reports this morning, I'm shouting WE NEED TROOPS SEND TO THE BORDER NOW! Send this message out by phone, email, text whatever. Contact all government officials en-mass. We don't want another Alamo.

Pometolin

Mar 18, 2021
When your country is invaded, it is generally accepted that the military responds. Interesting way to attack a country by sending children to do the invasion so it becomes a ‘humanitarian crisis.’ Also interesting that if these were American children running away from home, the government would return them to their parents - why aren’t they doing that now?

Silverbelle12

Mar 11, 2021
When your country is invaded, it is generally accepted that the military responds. Interesting way to attack a country by sending children to do the invasion so it becomes a ‘humanitarian crisis.’ Also interesting that if these were American children running away from home, the government would return them to their parents - why aren’t they doing that now?
I think we should send our military in to wipe out the drug cartels once and for all

Reactions: NvEric

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
Border Patrol has sold the country out. They receive hush money and are too cowardly. They do the work for evil doers in DC.
ICE could care less as long as they get their cut too.
The governors also get a cut which is why their national guard does little or nothing.
Sheriffs ... where are they ?
Ben Bergquam does a good job of reporting

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
Abbot will take action at just the right time. Lol
He said over a month ago he would. Has he lost powers utilizing the national guard? All I’ve seen so far is posturing.

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
Don't you question as to where people got the idea to send their children on their own? Who would do that without some guarantee for their safety? I don't believe they sold out their children for a few thousand dollars. A few major pieces of information are missing in this scenario.

Reactions: BearRabbitBonnie

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
Is it possible on their turf?
Many years ago I was in a park in Europe. Across the street was a bank. Just so happened that while I was sitting there a bank robbery took place. The SWAT team showed up in what seemed like seconds, and when the men came out they were shot dead on site. Now that is justice. If you are found actively committing a crime, then let the police have at it and do their job. How long would the boarder be a problem if they thought we enforced our laws that way? We would never have had a boarder problem.

Reactions: Pometolin

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
We send millions and millions of dollars every year specifically to fight drug war in Mexico.The money isn’t used for that. Mexico has been beyond corrupt forever. Marijuana finances cartels operations. I met a owner of a fab shop while working along the border. The dea hires him from time to time to cut steel floors out in rail cars and truck trailers in drug seizures. He said they asked him if he wanted to fly over in a helicopter one time to see the fields of marijuana. He described fields as far as they could see and trucks with mounted large caliber machine guns circling the fields around the clock guarding the crops. I believe we could put a small dent in it but the will isn’t there.

RMS

Feb 14, 2021
Maybe I am over-reacting but after seeing the reports this morning, I'm shouting WE NEED TROOPS SEND TO THE BORDER NOW! Send this message out by phone, email, text whatever. Contact all government officials en-mass. We don't want another Alamo.
Sacario the movie! Give the Government of Mexico and ultimatum, set up FOBs, assemble special forces, and deal with the issue. If that means making Mexico the 51st state so be it. Ever read "The Pentagon's New Map". The only solution is an economic one after the Rule of Law is re-established. The New Taliban is the Cartels!

Pometolin

Mar 18, 2021
Abbot will take action at just the right time. Lol
He said over a month ago he would. Has he lost powers utilizing the national guard? All I’ve seen so far is posturing.
Obviously, this is a coordinated effort from the left, NGO’s, the UN, Soros, and whoever else is behind the destruction of the US. I’m just saying that we should be carting their asses back to where they came from and going after exposing whoever is coordinating all of this. Another option is to re-locate all of them to DC and dump them in the swamp to live.

Reactions: Trumpster

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
Obviously, this is a coordinated effort from the left, NGO’s, the UN, Soros, and whoever else is behind the destruction of the US. I’m just saying that we should be carting their asses back to where they came from and going after exposing whoever is coordinating all of this. Another option is to re-locate all of them to DC and dump them in the swamp to live.
Eisenhower sent 30,000 of them back in the 50’s. No reason it can’t be done now. Operation wetback I believe it was called. Before pc became the norm.

Reactions: ABQ Nicole

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
You are not over reacting. Our military is supposed to defend America and protect our borders. Some of the leaders in our military have gone way 'off base' in what the original intent of a well armed militia meant. I saw on TV last night that military bases in CA were housing the illegal, unaccompanied children coming across our border so it would seem our leaders are using the military for anything and everything. Standard protocols of all kinds are being broken down by the left.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat