Amazon Prime pulled documentary about justice Clarence Thomas during black history month. Here's what you can do:

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Echo1

Feb 22, 2021
As many of you know CT recently voiced his dissatisfaction with his fellow justices regarding hearing the election fraud cases. Apparently someone at Amazon Prime didn't like what he had to say and his documentary Created Equal: Clarence Thomas In His Own Words has been pulled and can no longer be viewed. I just got off the phone with Amazon and they are escalating the complaint, but they also gave me an email address to contact them regarding this so I'm sharing with all of you in case you'd like to play counter mob to the mob that keeps intimidating large corporations into picking political sides and censorship. If you want to let the good folks at Amazon know how you feel about them yanking his documentary during black history month, here's the email address: cs-reply@amazon.com.

Created Equal: Clarence Thomas In His Own Words​

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat