American frustration

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Redswinea

Feb 25, 2021
I know all that you have said about joining the political system on the local level, but for someone who is 55 and disabled, that is impossible. So what can I actually do as an American? I have contacted my congressmen here in TN with no response. Very frustrating when you want to do something and can’t!

Karende8

Feb 25, 2021
Where is the email list of all the people who attended rallies in PA?
We have the numbers, we need to be connected with one another.
Ive recently become a precinct chairwoman but we need numbers!

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I know all that you have said about joining the political system on the local level, but for someone who is 55 and disabled, that is impossible. So what can I actually do as an American? I have contacted my congressmen here in TN with no response. Very frustrating when you want to do something and can’t!
I don’t know how disabled you are, I too am disabled. My suggestion if you can would be create food banks or help in them. Help out your local people who have lost jobs or family members from suicide this past year. If you can maybe bake or cook some food for your elderly neighbours who have fallen on hard times. Look into taking care and helping out your community in that way, because the parties are gone. We are in a communist controlled country, you just can’t see it yet. People will need each other in the next few years, not in politics. Can’t change the political system now, not now.

Reactions: Atomicanon

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021

How about helping organize or participating in a drive online to help fix the biggest problem of all: getting rid of electronic voting in this country. Because until we get back to paper ballots "one man one vote", the system is rigged and everything else stems from that.

One thing I disagree with Steve about is the central importance of the electronic theft. It isn't about gun battles in Frankfurt or servers on the moon. The simple FACT is that without electronic voting, no amount of paper ballots in a few corrupt cities like Atlanta, Detroit and Philadelphia could have stolen this election. The machines and their operators stole it.

Dr. Shiva, Mike Lindell, Peter Navarro, Sidney Powell, Rudy Giuliani...all are working on proving that and overturning this fraudulent election. Those are good people to contact. I have.

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
Become active in handicap accessibility issues. Many businesses need modification. I am trying to get a building built and to make it wheelchair accessible is a challenge. One guy sues to accomplish these ends. I was impressed.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat